Fungus And Its Treatment
Question by Rilee Lynn: a white “fungus” just inside my clitoris hood?
I’ve never known anything like this before. It started with a tiny tear/scratch just inside my clitoris hood on the sensitive fine skin.
.Like the skin had broken. I don’t know how it happened, I think it may have been from an uncomfortable seam inside clothing combined with cycling. It was rather like the tear I may have had between my toes on occasions, like athletes foot, which has always cleared up without any medications.
So, it began with this tiny tear in the fine skin and now something has happened whereby it looks like a white fungus has started growing…and what had. been fine delicate red skin has now become white and rough, rather like what happens to skin when you have been in the bath too long.
More About Fungus
- What Is athletes foot?
- Tinea Pedis Defined
- Best Athlete Foot and Nail Fungus Treatment
- Athletes Foot Overview
- What Is Fungus?
There is no pain or irritation, just this roughness and change in the skin quality. I keep thinking I can just wash and the rough whitened skin will come away and underneath will be new fine skin, but no…it seems to have taken over! PLEASE HELP! I have tried cleaning it with warm water, but it hasn’t appeared to do anything!
Answer by Shea
See a doctor soon, you shouldn’t play with things like that. If you ever notice anything abnormal, SEEK DOCTOR’S ATTENTION 1st!!!!
Zetaclear Complete is a two step solution to help clear nail fungus
Over 35 Million People Suffer with Nail Fungus
You are not alone with nail fungus. Over 35 million people face the yellow, brittle, and sometimes painful symptoms associated with nail fungus.
Nail fungus occurs when a certain type of fungus called a dermatophyte invades your body through the crack between your skin and nail bed and nests underneath your toenails. Because the fungus lives underneath your nails it is nearly impossible to reach and just as difficult to treat. Until now.
Factoids on This Topic
- Dry, cracked heels can also be a factor in itchy feet, or dry, patchy skin along the sides of the feet, the balls of the feet, or the entire foot completely.
- If you choose to use a prescription nail fungus treatment, it is important you consult with your doctor about the possible side effects.
- I actually didn’t realize it at first until the woman at the salon I usually went to told me that I had toe nail fungus and that she couldn’t give me a pedicure .
- The specific wavelength of the laser nail fungus treatment targets only the living fungi.
- Athletes foot is a common but rather unpleasant condition which affects the feet of anybody, not just athletes.
- The body’s immune method may not be capable of detect and fight off the fungal infection.
- Ringworm, also known as tinea corporis, is a common fungal infection of the skin of the body.
- Drying the feet with a hair dryer after taking a bath helps both in preventing as well as treating itchy feet.
- Nail fungus or toenail fungus is also called onychomycosis, which is usually brown or yellow in color and over the time causes the nail to degenerate and even causes pain.
- If you are at the early stage of Athletes Foot where the skin cracks and blisters, and you have a burning sensation on your foot, baby that foot as much as you can.
Associated Web Sites
- Intersport International Corp. (IIC) confirmed Tuesday that it indeed has agreed to buy the entire The Athletes Foot (TAF), , a franchise retail brand that sells athletic shoes through 430 franchisee-owned stores in 27 countries, …
- Athlete’s Foot – Brought on by the ringworm fungus often known as trichophyton, athlete’s foot may be known inside the medial community as athlete’s foot.
More on This from Twitter
- @Ronin3311 we have some of this athletes foot cream. But its like a cruel joke. Not even an athlete #badluckdevon
- RT @JazrieDGAF: Cum guzzlin ass bitch. Butt munching ass hoe. Bitch how you nails green with clear polish ?? Athletes foot fungus ass BITCH!