how do you cure athletes foot when it spreads to your hands?
I recently noticed i have athletes foot on my hands, i know because i have had it in the past, and i was just wondering if your supposed to treat it differently because its on your hands? please help me…
If your athletes foot has spread to your hands it’s because the fungus which causes it and ringworm and jock itch is very similar and spreads easily.
Athletes foot has been around – and been cured – with natural and home remedies for centuries before products were available to buy in stores.
Athletes Foot Home Remedies
You can soak your feet (or hands) for 10 minutes, once or twice a day, in a solution of one part vinegar to three or four parts water.
Be aware when you get dressed that the fungus can easily spread from your feet to your groin, causing jock itch, too.
There are many anti-fungals besides “store-bought” creams that work well for athletes foot and jock itch – and are easily available, many of them common kitchen products.
Video About athletes foot News
The Best Athlete’s Foot & Jock Itch Combo Pack
Stop suffering with Athlete’s foot now! No more burning, itching and cracking. Strongest proven Athlete’s foot medicine kit on the market. Penetrates Deep, Fast Acting. See results within a few short days instead of months. This pack is used for mild cases of athlete’s foot.
Stops the Itch
- No more burning sensations on your feet
- Reduces the risk of infection caused by scratching
- You can sleep at night again because you are not waking up to scratch
- Controls the spreading of spores on the skin to other areas of the body
- You can live more comfortable and less irritable athletes foot free skin!
Additional Resources – Get the Facts About athletes foot:
- How to cure athletes foot?
- Common Causes of athletes foot Infections
- Advanced Formulated Treatment for Foot Fungal Infections
- Symptoms of athletes foot
- Risk Factors of athletes foot
- A fungal infection of the lungs, medically referred to as blastomyces dermatitidis, is often misdiagnosed at onset.
- Onion extract is sometimes used as a homeopathic remedy for athletes foot.
- A negative test after a person has been treated for a fungal infection means that the therapy has been successful.
- Covering up your nail with nail polish and fake nails is not the proper treatment for toe nail fungus.
- Soak your feet in this cinnamon and water mixture to get rid of athletes foot.
- Laser nail fungus treatment will destroy the fungal infection and should be relatively painless because the nail is dead cells.
Associated Web Sites
- Athlete’s Foot – When you have a confirmed proper diagnosis of athlete’s foot it is vital you will get the correct treatment which you will want to help you.
- The Athlete’s Foot. … The Athlete’s Foot. Comments and faves. Want to format your comment? By Karen Cheng Karen Cheng+ Add Contact. This photo was taken 15 hours ago. 3 views 0 favorites 0 comments 0 galleries …
- 3-Month Supply. Exfoliant of keratin debris. For clear, healthy-looking nails. Clears out discoloring keratin debris under the nail. Apply to dark or yellowing nails. All natural. For clear, healthy-looking toenails and fingernails. Podiatrist recommended. NonyX Nail Gel breaks down and cleans out dark or yellowing keratin debris build-up under the nail. Once keratin debris is removed, nails look …
- Clinically proven to cure most athlete’s foot and prevent most future occurrences. Fights itching, burning and cracking symptoms. Absorbs moisture to keep feet dry. …
- Customer Reviews
From the Socialscape
- Did you know urine can cure athletes foot? Excuse me, I’m going to pee on my foot.