Does Anyone Have a Good Remedy for Athletes Foot.. Got it From Husband.. Any home remedies, that work??
After raising two very active boys and sharing a shower with them this is what I ended up with as my “remedy for athletes foot”, does bleach cure athletes foot?
I keep a spray bottle with water a little bleach inside my shower, and everyone sprays down the shower, and their feet before they get out. soak feet in ammonia? Is it effective? There is a misconception that soaking your feet in bleach will kill the fungus as a remedy for athletes foot. This is highly dangers and very toxic as a remedy for athletes foot. Depending on the severity of your athletes foot, you could end up with serious chemical burns, not to mention the toxicity level can poison you, you should choose the right remedy for athletes foot. People have been hospitalized from soaking their feet in bleach as they use it as a remedy for athletes foot. If someone suggests this to you as remedy for athletes foot, “Don’t Do It”. Someone asked..After soaking feet in bleach as remedy for athletes foot do you shower?, the answer is you should not be soaking your feet in bleach as your remedy for athletes foot.
Never put your socks and shoes on until your feet are completely dry, use a hair dryer if needed is a preventive remedy for athletes foot.
At the first sign of any itching or dryness – start applying Camphophenique (sp?) every night to your feet as remedy for athletes foot ( kinda the same principle as the Vick’s cure, nut the Campho being a liquid penetrates every little nook and cranny – and works excellent for the toenail fungus thing too, by the way!)
ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS wear clean socks! It’s the best remedy for athletes foot..
New insoles about 2-3 times a year, and replace socks as needed.
Anyway, this remedy for athletes foot cured my oldest son who had THE worst athlete’s foot and kept us safe. Most of this remedy for athletes foot was trial and error and some input from a podiatrist (foot doctor)
Other Tips For Remedy For Athletes Foot
- Over the counter tinactin cream is a good remedy for athletes foot.
- For bad cases of athlete’s foot try Allstop Athlete’s Foot treatment. Guaranteed.
- Soaking your feet in tea tree oil for 5 – 10 min a day is a good remedy athletes foot, too.
- Tolnaftate is also a very good remedy for athletes foot.
- Soaking your feet with a medicated body wash specifically made of benzalkonium chloride. Cheaper than prescriptions and works the same.
Pharmaceutical Remedy For Athletes Foot
- Butenafine (Lotrimin Ultra) : Lotrimin Ultra hydrochloride is a synthetic benzylamine antifungal agent. Lotrimin Ultra works by inhibiting the synthesis of ergosterol by inhibiting squalene epoxidase, an enzyme responsible for the creation of sterols needed in fungal cell membranes and it’s why Butenafine is a very good remedy for athletes foot.
- Clotrimazole (Lotrimin AF) : Clotrimazole is used as a remedy for athlete’s foot, jock itch, ringworm, and yeast infections and skin infections in general.
- Terbinafine (Lamisil AT) : Terbinafine is mainly effective on the dermatophytes group of fungi. It’s why Terbinafine is an effective remedy for athletes foot
All Stop Athletes Foot Fungal pack : best remedy for athletes foot!
Best Value remedy for athletes foot! All Stop created this complete value pack for those that have chronic, severe and hard get rid of Athlete’s Foot fungus and want to get rid of Athletes foot fungus quickly and completely. Often due the part of the country you live, your work conditions and other factors, Athlete’s foot fungus is always there in front of you. Athletes foot fungus is on your shoes, socks, feet, bathroom floor, showers, baths, motels, schools and athletic equipment.
Most Popular remedy for athletes foot! The All Stop Ringworm Pack is the perfect remedy for athletes foot for people with only a few small Ringworm sores. It soothes and repairs the skin, while it stops the spread of Ringworm. The long-lasting All Stop Ringworm Pack provides up to a full 12 hours of relief. Safe for use on small children and varying skin types and body parts. It’s the best remedy for athletes foot.
Learn More with Additional Resources of How to Treat Athletes Foot:
- To Control the Problem of Athletes Foot
- Antifungal Treatment
- Some Symptoms of Athletes Foot
- Causes of Athletes Foot
- Fungi Lives