Sound Foot Care Center of Connecticut Offers Cutting Edge Treatment for Toe Nail Fungus
Cutting Edge Treatment for Toe Nail Fungus
Norwalk, Conn. (PRWEB) August 24, 2009
Toe nail fungus affects nearly 35 million Americans. In addition, a 2008 study of 500 women by Kelton Research for the American Podiatric Medical Association revealed more than 50 percent of women say their feet embarrass them “always, frequently or sometimes.” For those whose foot ‘phobia’ is caused by toe nail fungus, Sound Foot Care Center of Connecticut is pleased to offer a new, alternative treatment – the PinPointe Foot Laser.
Proven 88% successful by clinical studies, the PinPointe Foot Laser, introduced by PathoLase, Inc. in July 2008, is FDA cleared as safe for general use in podiatry and is used to treat nail fungus that lives in and under the toenail. The laser toe nail fungus treatment, which takes only one hour, passes a laser through the toenail to kill the toe nail fungus without damaging the nail or surrounding skin. As the toenail grows out, it becomes increasingly clear (a sign that the nail fungus has been killed.) Nails will be fully grown out after 9-months, making now a great time for patients to receive treatment so their nails can grow out in time to wear open-toed shoes next summer!
“Toe nail fungus is not only unsightly, but can become emotionally devastating for many Americans, particularly those who have struggled with ineffective treatment of toe nail fungus,” said Dr. Harris Greenberger, founder of Sound Foot Care Center of Connecticut. “At Sound Foot Care Center of Connecticut we strive to offer patients cutting-edge treatments for their podiatric ailments. As one of a limited number of approved treatment centers, and the first in Connecticut to offer the PinPointe Foot Laser, we hope to help patients treat the toe nail fungus while taking preventative measures to reduce its odds of recurrence.”
Learn More – Other Nail Fungus Resources
- Dealing with athletes foot At Home
- Do I Need to See My GP?
- Where Did I Get athletes foot?
- Causes of athletes foot
- Signs of athletes foot
- Gentle and Soothing athletes foot Remedy
- What Are the Possible Complications of athletes foot?
Way To Help patients minimize their chances of recurring toe nail fungus.
To help patients minimize their chances of recurring toe nail fungus, Sound Foot Care Center of Connecticut outlines a comprehensive after-treatment care program. Among the post-treatment precautions are: frequent follow-up visits to monitor toes for fungal growth and an anti-fungal prescription for at-home treatment.
“Our goal is to help patients return their toenails to their natural beauty,” Dr. Greenberger said. “We are excited to bring this treatment to those who have struggled with toe nail fungus and are ashamed of their feet. We look forward to helping patients end their battle with toe nail fungus and are excited for them to see the results.”
About Sound Foot Care Center of Connecticut:
Established by Dr. Harris Greenberger in 2007, Sound Foot Care Center of Connecticut provides cutting-edge aesthetic and surgical podiatric care in a relaxed, spa-like atmosphere. The first to offer the PinPointe Foot Laser in Connecticut, Sound Foot Care Center of Connecticut is committed to providing a premium level of care that treats ‘patients’ like ‘guests,’ seeking to minimize anxiety. To learn more, visit www.SoundFootCare.com or call 203.866.7686.
Best Toe Nail Fungus Treatment
I recommend you to use this product for nail fungus. ZetaClear Nail Fungus Treatment is A Natural Solution that Kills Nail Fungus. Zetaclear Complete is a two step solution to help clear nail fungus
Over 35 Million People Suffer with Nail Fungus
You are not alone with nail fungus. Over 35 million people face the yellow, brittle, and sometimes painful symptoms associated with toe nail fungus.
Factoids on This Topic
- While cures to athletes foot do exist, prevention is always the best route.
- A fungal infection on the skin usually begins as a small red area the size of a pea.
- Nail fungus treatment with FDA approved lasers are safe, effective treatments and most patients see improvement in their nail fungus after their first visit.
- A common cause of an itchy feet or toe could be blisters.
- There have been many claims about the effectiveness of a tea tree nail fungus treatment.
- Looking at each particular cause of toe nail fungus will help us get a better idea of how to effectively prevent getting to the stage where a vinegar cure toe nail fungus treatment method is necessary.
- Athletes foot is a condition of the feet that is caused by a fungus.
- Untreated athletes foot can be severely damaging for somebody that is dealing with diabetes.
- For most people, a fungal infection causes a mild rash or itching.
- Part of athletes foot treatment entails washing and drying the feet thoroughly several times a day.
- A fungal infection of the lungs, medically referred to as blastomyces dermatitidis, is often misdiagnosed at onset.
- Before giving your child any medication or topical treatment for toenail fungus, be sure to consult the doctor first.
Related Blog Posts
- Identify Athlete’s Foot symptoms, and learn how to treat this fungal infection with conventional methods as well as these recommended home remedies.
- The crowdfunded part is over, but the project lingers on. This weekend we have an opportunity to share our data at the Northwest branch meeting for the American Society for Microbiology. Two of the students who participated …
- Feel bad for my mini ??pretty sure that’s athletes foot #ouch #mommyproblems http://t.co/kKX2b0KD
- If athletes get athletes foot, what do astronauts get?
- RT @ImJae_: Can’t yall get athletes foot or some shit like that?