Carpal Tunnel Syndrome?
Problem About Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
I have carpal tunnel syndrome but having surgery is my last option.
is there someone out there who has a great home remedy to stop my pain
at night due to carpal tunnel. would it help if i lose a few pounds? please somebody help
Treatments of carpal tunnel syndrome include ergonomic improvements, analgesia, splinting, and sometimes corticosteroid injection or surgery.
There are no proven strategies to prevent carpal tunnel syndrome, but to protect your hands from a variety of ailments, take the following precautions:
* Reduce your force and relax your grip. Most people use more force than needed to perform many tasks involving their hands. If your work involves a cash register, for instance, hit the keys softly. For prolonged handwriting, use a big pen with an oversized, soft grip adapter and free-flowing ink. This way you won’t have to grip the pen tightly or press as hard on the paper. This can Prevent Carpal Tunnel.
* Take frequent breaks. Give your hands and wrists a break by gently stretching and bending them periodically. Alternate tasks when possible. If you use equipment that vibrates or that requires you to exert a great amount of force, taking breaks is even more important.
* Watch your form to prevent carpal tunnel. Avoid bending your wrist all the way up or down. A relaxed middle position is best. If you use a keyboard, keep it at elbow height or slightly lower.
* Improve your posture. Incorrect posture can cause your shoulders to roll forward and cause carpal tunnel syndrome. When your shoulders are in this position, your neck and shoulder muscles are shortened, compressing nerves in your neck. This can affect your wrists, fingers and hands.
* Keep your hands warm. You’re more likely to develop hand pain and stiffness if you work in a cold environment. If you can’t control the temperature at work, put on fingerless gloves that keep your hands and wrists warm.
To relieve the pain due to carpal tunnel use Most Recommended TriRelief Topical Pain Cream. All Stop TriRelief is effective whether you suffer from pains associated with Osteoarthritis, muscle pains, joint pains, Arthritis, Carpal Tunnel or pains from accidents or injuries. The dual stage pain relief treatment can give you up to 100% pain relief within minutes of the first application. It works up to 10 times faster than oral meds because it is applied directly to the source of the pain.
Other Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Resources
- Complete Carpal Tunnel Information
- Dual Action Carpal Tunnel Treatment
- Median Nerve Dysfunction
- Who is at risk of developing carpal tunnel syndrome?
- Dealing with Carpal Tunnel Naturally
- Carpal Tunnel Anatomy