Are there any cures for Eczema? I have it on my Face….?
Cures for Eczema
It kills my confidence. I want to get rid of eczema for good. I’d pay anything! At the moment I just use E45 and steroid cream to keep eczema under control. Any thoughts?
I am afraid there are no cures for eczema only managements. E45 is not the best moisturizer as it contains lanolin which in in fact a potent sanitizer. Also I am sure you know that you cannot use more potent steroids than 1% hydro cortisone on your face or you risk skin thinning or marking.
Things not to do:-
- Don’t use biological powders
- Don’t use fabric softeners
- Don’t use soap or detergents to wash with
- Don’t use standard shower gels or bath additives
Things to do :-
- Try Fairy Snow -the old fashioned powder
- Use dryer balls
- Use a soap free cleanser to wash hands etc.
- Use a moisturizing shower gel like Oilatum
- Use a moisture bath additive like Aveeno
- Use a good moisturizer like Aveeno
- Use it very frequently, you can’t over-moisturize!
- Use antihistamines for itch, a non sedative one like loratidine in the morning and a sedative one such piriton at night.
You may need to use steroids creams/ointments for flare up areas. Use the mildest you can, for the shortest time possible.
Resources of Interest: Eczema
- What is Eczema? What Causes Eczema?
- Guaranteed Eczema Treatment
- Dealing With Eczema At Home
- Eczema Signs and Symptoms
- What Eczema Looks Like?
Your pack for mild cases of Eczema or when you have just a few areas on your body to treat. Repairs and moisturizes the skin while offering immediate Eczema relief.
These ingredients were specifically chosen by our scientific team for their skin repair and moisturizing qualities. Even if you have become resistant to the effects of other Eczema treatments, you will no doubt find relief and control your outbreaks using the All Stop Cures for Eczema Combo Pack.