eczema does any one know of homeopatic cures?
I need to know somthing homeopathic to help my sons eczema any suggestions
Yes stress is the root cause of eczema in many cases. .
I have been helping a friend get rid of his psoriasis’ on his skin, it covers about 2 square feet of his arms and hands.
He has been spraying on 2.5 PH water for about a month now, and it is working. He is also drinking 9.5 PH water. His wife has MS, and is also drinking the 9.5 PH alkaline water, and is doing much better.
You can get free alkaline water – place a wanted add on http://craigslist.com
Here is a demo video to watch for the eczema cure as seen in Japan. Sorry but the hospitals in the United States and Europe are not this advanced at this time.
Allergies to food include shellfish, garlic, and others. Stop eating things like cheese, then milk products, then anything brewed (beer, yogurt, breads made with yeast). When it goes away, then you have some idea of what you should stop eating.
Or use the process developed in Japan, and eat what you want to.
Exposure to UV light can also help many who have eczema. Yes walking out in the sunshine, without UV protecting sunblock on will expose your skin condition to UV light.
Good Luck !
More Important Facts
- The symptoms of discoid eczema include itchiness and weepy fluid coming from the infected skin.
- Some babies have facial eczema symptoms due to their excessive drooling that may cause irritation on the skin, because of the saliva.
- Always use an emollient or another form of a moisturizer such as a lotion or cream to soothe your eczema symptoms twice a day, morning and night, and more often if necessary.
- One of the most common eczema treatment options available is cortisone, which is known to be effective in soothing inflammation and providing symptom relief.
- A natural eczema treatment is to supplement your body with nutrient rich foods.
- Eczema on hands initially begins with minor dryness and redness, often seen at the fingers and web spaces of the hands.
- Any type of emollient or ointment that contains blueberry leaves has been known to be an effective eczema treatment .
- Physicians often use the terms eczema and atopic dermatitis interchangeably because most cases of eczema in children are caused by atopic dermatitis.
- Eczema remedies, such as antihistamines, will be used when itching becomes severe.
- Those who suffer from eczema on face, also called atopic dermatitis , tend to suffer from embarrassment.
- Eczema on hands is a common condition affecting about 10% of the population each year.
Brand : ZEMA Product Size : 15 ml/0.51 oz Condition : Brand new & Never used with a seal pack Zema Lotion DERMATITIS – ECZEMA – PSORIASIS Itching Skin 12% Salicylic Acid Decription : For local treatment of dermatitis such as Eczematoid, Seborrheic, Psoriasis, Itching and irritant skin affection. Used to Treat: ?Eczema ?Psoriasis ?Seborrhei …
- We first found Tamanu from Bora Bora as a natural remedy for burns. Living and working in the Rocky Mountains we often see severe sunburns on noses and shoulders. Mixed with aloe, it is very soothing and takes the bite out of the burn quickly. This is a great kids remedy for eczema also (which is a heat response disorder). Clients use it on bug bites, and a variety of skin disorders like psori …
- Brand : ZEMA Product Size : 15 ml/0.51 oz Condition : Brand new & Never used with a seal pack Zema Lotion DERMATITIS – ECZEMA – PSORIASIS Itching Skin 12% Salicylic Acid Decription : For local treatment of dermatitis such as Eczematoid, Seborrheic, Psoriasis, Itching and irritant skin affection. Used to Treat: ?Eczema ?Psoriasis ?Seborrhei …
- Customer Reviews
- Customer Reviews
- The experts at Aveeno Brand have harnessed the soothing power of Active Naturals colloidal oatmeal and rich emollients to immediately relieve itchy, extra dry skin. Developed with leading dermatologists, this breakthrough cream soothes irritated skin and intensely moisturizes to help strengthen the skin’s natural barrier function and helps prevent the recurrence of extra dry skin …