Any type’s of home remedies or cream for eczema?
Dealing with Eczema
Ok I have very bad eczema it’s really bad my arm’s are like all red and scratched and my leqs itch a lot, I’ve been to the best dermatologist in my town which is long island, and I’ve not found a treatment so does any one know like any cure’s and creams that dont need doctor prescription or anything near me can cost to near $25-35 please help and thanks.
Well, I have eczema too and although all my creams have steroids and are out of your range, I have some things I do that help me out a bit first of all I try to keep cool and calm so that I dont sweat
make sure that the sweat does not go to the place where your arm is all red also if it is rele itchy it means that you are really hot, it is really hot in the area just apply some freezing cold water onto your arm I find that this works best because it sort of numbs your arm and you don’t feel itchy, though this dries your arm, just apply cream before you sleep and the cream will reduce the dryness that also causes the itchiness.
More Eczema Resources
- What Eczema Looks Like?
- Eczema Risk Factors
- Best Eczema Remedies
- Eczema Signs and Symptoms
- Skin Conditions and Eczema
Proven Eczema Cream
Our ProEcza contains 1% Hydrocortisone Anti-Itch Cream. ProEcza effectively relieves the itching and inflammation from eczema, dermatitis, rashes, insect bites, poison ivy, poison oak and poison sumac. Provides “on contact” relief where skin problems originate in seconds without stinging!
- You will not have to worry about infection on the skin caused by eczema
- Stop being embarrassed from the scarring of eczema
- Feel confident because you will not have sores on your body
- Return to normal life activities and regain quality of life with eczema
- You do not have to spend money and time going to the doctor or dermatologist for antibiotics and different products for treatment
- Peace of mind knowing that you are controlling your outbreaks by killing the excessive bacteria on the skin that causes eczema outbreaks.