Find Out What You Need to Know About Child Eczema
Eczema is a form of dermatitis, or inflammation of the upper layers of skin. . Eczema usually refers to a range of persistent or recurring skin rashes, itching and dryness. Finding a good eczema lotion or dry skin cream to heal the skin that really works is critical to relieving your child from Eczema symptoms. Relieving dry skin is not just adding moisture to the skin with a dry skin cream. You should be looking for an eczema treatment that not only moisturizes the skin, but an eczema lotion or an eczema cream that will also heal the inflammation, soothe the skin and also relieves the itch. Itching and scratching the skin brings on its own set of problems.
If your child is scratching his eczema skin rash, you want to be attentive to what he or she is doing to their skin. You need an eczema treatment system that also prevents and heals secondary bactierial infections. Giving your child a bath with a good antibacterial body wash is critical to controlling the eczema symptoms and problems eczema itching causes.
Although Eczema will affect all people of all ages, it usually first becomes apparent in infants and small children. While many infants will grow out of the condition, some will continue to suffer from flare-ups for their whole life. While there is currently no cure for Eczema, good dry skin creams that heal the skin can help to prevent flare-ups from occurring. Read the eczema cream and eczema lotion labels and verify the formula has ingredients in it to heal, relieve the itching and prevent infection too!
Eczema symptoms occur differently in each person that is affected by the condition and usually differ with every recurring eczema flare-up. Most of the Eczema dry skin symptoms are irritations caused by scratching the itchy skin. The most common Eczema & Dermatitis symptoms are:
- Intense Itch
- Leathery Scales
- Cracked Skin
- Darkened Skin
Not All Steroids Are Bad For You…
Learn The Truth about Corticosteroids
Many people become worried when they hear that a cream for eczema or an eczema lotion contains hydrocortisone. It is important to understand that while hydrocortisone is a very mild steroid, it is the same amount that is naturally produced within your own body. In cases of Eczema and Dermatitis, it is the lack of corticosteroids, like hydrocortisone, that prevents the body’s ability to reduce the inflammation on its own.
Hydrocortisone should not be confused with the anabolic steroids that are commonly misused by athletes. Once hydrocortisone is absorbed into the skin, it decreases local inflammation, swelling, burning and itching.
Rated by the FDA, 1% Hydrocortisone is one of the weakest topical steroids that can be applied. Weak cortisone creams have been used safely for decades and can be continually used very safely for years. That is why you can purchase 1% hydrocortisone without a prescription.
Short Term Solutions:
- Quick repair of damaged broken skin.
- Relieves itching immediately.
- Adds a moisture barrier to protect your skin.
- Saves Time and Money from unnecessary Doctor appointments, unnecessary trips to the pharmacy & gives you more time for simply living your life to the fullest.
Long Term Solutions:
- Controlled severe outbreaks – No More Suffering because our Eczema Treatments will protect your skin from damaging bacteria that causes outbreaks.
- Our Eczema Treatments work when antibiotics fail. There is no chance that your body will build up a resistance or build up immunity against our Eczema Treatments. We don’t offer just a dry skin cream; it heals.
- Our unique proprietary blend was specifically formulated for Eczema. Its primary function is to rid your skin of the embarrassing sores & rashes that have robbed you of enjoying your life.
Other Eczema Treatments offer only SHORT TERM solutions.