Skin Conditions & Treatments : Remedies for a Dry Scalp
Dry Scalp Issues
Dry scalp is probably one of the biggest misnomers in dermatology because many think oil is needed to moisturize the scalp, when in fact dry scalps usually occur in people with already oily scalps. Determine the most effective treatment for a dry scalp with help from a certified dermatologist in this free video on skin conditions and treatments.
Dry Scalp Expert
Dry Scalp Expert: Dr. Stephen H. Mandy, M.D.
Bio: Dr. Stephen H. Mandy completed his residencies at Johns Hopkins University and University of Miami and earned his medical degree at George Washington University.
Filmmaker: Paul Muller
Duration : 0:2:6
Dry Scalp Treatment
Learn More – Other Resources:
- Where Eczema Appears?
- Complete Eczema Information
- Specially Formulated Eczema Treatment
- Causes of Eczema
- Kids Rashes – Eczema
More Important Facts
- One of the most common eczema treatment options available is cortisone, which is known to be effective in soothing inflammation and providing symptom relief.
- Home remedies for eczema that seem to help the symptoms include raw fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grains, flaxseed, and fish that contains omega-3 fatty acids such as salmon, mackerel, halibut, and rainbow trout.
- Our ground breaking ProEcza™ Eczema Treatment which includes our proprietary Eczema Cream begins to work instantly to reduce the itching, burning and peeling caused by Eczema symptoms.
- To discover what condition your baby is experiencing, try browsing for baby eczema pictures on the Internet.
- Sometimes discoid eczema becomes secondarily infected with bacteria after scratching.
- Aside from physical discomforts, eczema on hands can also cause psychological and emotional stress.
- Many baby products can actually cause eczema in children because of the allergens like alcohol contained in them.
- One of the home remedies for eczema is the use of aloe vera gel and vitamin E oil.
- Customer Reviews