Are your products a cure for nummular eczema?
The cause of nummular eczema is not known, treatment is more directed at finding relief of the major symptoms of itching and burning. Treatment should be a regular application of products that keep the skin from becoming excessively dry. There are many prescribed medications that can help with treatment for nummular eczema. In severe cases the eczema is resistant to these forms of treatment.
Our eczema creams are safe and non toxic to your body. Although it is not a cure, it is an eczema treatment that rids conditions of nummular eczema outbreaks.
There are many different causes that have been suggested for nummular eczema. It can be a number of factors, such as dry skin; low humidity; and weather conditions. Wool clothing next to the skin, detergents and frequent bathing can cause nummular eczema to become worse.
Nummular eczema appears first as a group of tiny red spots and blister-like lesions. These lesions can enlarge and become itchy and red. The lesions may be red at first then can clear in the center to form a “ring” which resembles a fungal infection called ringworm.
Some skin conditions may clear within a year. In other skin conditions the lesions persist or reoccur for many years. Nummular eczema can reoccur after clearing. It usually will do so at the sites of the original outbreak.
All Stop has been identified as products that can help to ease the skin reaction cause nummular eczema. These ingredients were specifically chosen by our research team for their healing and moisturizing qualities. Even if you have become resistant to the effects of other Eczema treatments, these products will give relief and control on your eczema outbreaks.
Eczema Skin Pictures Video
Nummular Eczema Facts:
- Eczema is a chronic, non-contagious skin condition with various manifestations, and as such is known by many names.
- Eczema is a skin condition where in the skin becomes inflamed, itchy, and scaly.
- Eczema is a chronic skin disease that is characterized by inflammations on the skin and is difficult to remove.
- Eczema is often confused with different conditions or even dry skin, and thus, when people treat the latter two, they don’t get any relief.
- Eczema has been found to be different in different cases, and though there are some common and basic symptoms, they always vary from person to person.
- Eczema treatment Hydrating skin with by using mild liquid cleansers and coating the skin with an emollient moisturizer afterwards can help prevent eczema flares.
- Eczema causes Some types of eczema are hereditary; having family members who suffer from hayfever or asthma also increases the risk of developing eczema.