There is a pumping pain in my leg and a bunch of tiny little red dots popped up on my thigh what do I do?
You might have a swollen lymph system and rash from an allergic reaction to something.
See a ‘good’ doctor about it and become a ‘good’ doctor yourself is the best advice anyone can give you.
The itch and thigh rashes problems I have seen were either all nutritional and ‘dryness’ related or partly nutritional and/or viral or bacterial or fungal or parasitical lice etc or an allergic reaction to some things that are toxic in one’s food or air or skin applications or medicines. If medicines are needed Monostat 7 for yeast infections has worked for me for moist jock itch regions also.
So some react allergically to the chlorine or fluoride that is being re-absorbed through the skin after the hot water washes out all the skin oils or to a skin lotion or meds or toxins in one’s foods. In addition to toxins in these things I have also become allergic to the Vitamin Palmitate enrichment within milk products. I suggest organic cow’s milk or organic goat’s milk for babies until they can be weaned to solid food like green beans, lentils, or boiled/de-acidified spinach.
When my liver started to become severely weakened from bad nutrition and too many mineral supplements that were toxic and I never knew it, the first sign was thigh rashes and itching when I became a little warm under the covers at night, in the backs of my knees and inside the arms that eventually spread to other places.
My own problems with my fragile liver began to become ‘very’ severe after several months of eating considerable nutritional yeast that had much too high of copper %DV’s. After having a severe copper taste for several weeks I eventually recognized that the base grains %DV’s did not have near as much copper. So I concluded that the super high copper %DV’s was not a non-toxic plant source of copper within the grain, but was a toxic metallic copper from the pots the yeast was brewed inside.
IF I may let me explain further why if I were you I would make the choice to look for “toxic-triggers” and to reduce them in order to allow the skin/organs to become stronger.
In the past I also have had many problems with asthma and with thigh rashes and itchings. I have learned that all the things that trigger these problems are very very toxic to everyone’s health and I have learned to ‘run’ from them.
I also ‘eventually’ learned that my nutrition was below what it needed to be, so that I could easily have an allergic reaction to something that was toxic, AND my skin and/or lymph and/or kidney and/or liver organs were not strong enough to deal with it quickly, so the rash/itchings were a continual ‘warning.’
I have since learned that better nutrition will make the skin and ‘purifying’ organs stronger in order that they can more easily deal with toxins that we all might have a hard time identifying and running from. (Google browse: “Pellagra-Wikipedia”)
I know this from my own experiences with myself and others since these were also my triggers and when we are all under stress we usually consume-apply things that are more toxic to us, whether alcohol, cigarettes, pharmaceuticals, or eating too many calories or high- glycemic calories from carb-sugar-starches.
Toxins include chlorine and fluoride in the drinking and shower water, or pesticides preservatives nitrates chemicals synthetics or enrichments in foods, or pharmaceuticals you have consumed or applied on your skin, or molds or smoke or aerosols.
It took much research and money and sufferings to learn that all of my triggers were due to poor nutritional choices. My hope is that you will learn from my past experiences for the sake of your future health and longevity and would methodically look for your own triggers and would thoughtfully consider the nutritional component and then make the choices to become stronger.
My best to you,
A1 – nutritionist
IF you are interested, I feel I have become a quasi-expert on rashes and pruritus itchings after many years of off and on flare ups. So to do my part to make a difference in the world I now take a little time each week to help others understand why better nutrition is so important, and I have posted much of my own story via the link at: <> http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20091016160457AAkysKW
<>. I hope you will have learned something today from my own mistakes and would not duplicate them. My best to you and yours. A1- nutritionist
Getting Rid of Inner Thigh Rushes
The other day I went to Warped Tour and it started raining and I was drunk, I have my inner thigh rash of bad wet cloth. How do I get rid of my inner thigh rashes? itching really best answer.
Hydrocortisone ointment applied twice daily to remove. It also deals with itching. Sell around the world (Wal-Mart, Target, CVS, .
…) on the counter.
Our strongest Proven formula for healing inner thigh rashes fast and easy. Our combo pack makes it simple to use. Apply Once in the morning and once at night. We attack fungal infections in every direction; penetrates deep for maximum affect. Used for mild cases of Athlete’s Foot. If you have a moderate or severe case of Athlete’s foot you need more fungus killing power; use our Athlete’s Foot Pack for Severe Cases instead.Additional Resources About inner thigh rashes
- Best Remedy For inner thigh rash
- The Jock Itch Fungus
- Diagnosing Jock Itch
- Who Gets Jock Itch?
- Jock Itch Signs and Symptoms
Complete System to treat fungus on inner thigh rashes
- Buy everything you need in one place
- Controls spreading of the spores on the skin moving to other areas
- Comes with an easy to use step by step regimen
- Know you are doing everything you can to help you and your family quickly
- Save money on a discounted kit
- Two different products to attack fungus guarantees it will work on inner thigh rashes the first time.
Factoids on This Topic
- Wearing sweaty, wet clothing in the summer time or wearing several layers of clothing in the wintertime causes an increased incidence of jock itch.
- Jock itch will heal much more quickly if the groin area is kept dry.
- When a man has jock itch a physician will recommend his sexual partners to begin treatment, too, just in case the partner had any contact to the infections.
- Tinea cruris has other names such as crotch itch, crotch rot, eczema marginatum, ringworm of the groin, and gym itch.
- Salt works wonders when it comes to absorbing moisture, making it a great jock itch home remedy to use when you need to relax too.
- You can get jock itch if you are in a warm and humid climate.
- Most often, jock itch develops when tight garments trap moisture and heat.
- Because jock itch is a fungal infection, your doctor will most likely prescribe an antifungal cream or ointment for you to apply once or twice a day to the affected skin, for at least two weeks.
- Jock itch in women can be contagious and can spread from close skin contact.
- The skin of the anus, genitals, buttocks or upper thighs becomes excessively dry and it is one of the jock itch symptoms.
- Jock itch is fungal in nature.
- Customer Reviews
- Clinically proven to cure most jock itch. Relieves itching, burning and chafing …