Q&A: How do I get rid of this funny itch around my groin itch?
How to get rid of groin itch?
Question by Joey B: How do I get rid of this funny itch around my groin?
I went to the beach this past weekend and since then I’ve had a pink rash around my groin. I’ve tried corn starch but it hasn’t worked.
. Help! It itches really really REALLY badly!
What to do with groin itch ?
Answer about groin itch by more than a hat rack
probably jock itch or groin itch which is a fungus. you’ll need an anitfungal like Lotramin. Use it for about a month.
Other groin itch Resources:
- Best groin itch Remedy
- Signs and Symptoms of Jock Itch
- Dealing with Jock Itch
- Jock Itch Facts
- Tinea Cruris
Add your own answer about groin itch in the comments!
Groin Itch treatment
Powerful Jock Itch Super Pack is the best recommended product for jock itch or groin itch. Best Value! This Powerful pack is excellent for people suffering with moderate to severe forms of Jock Itch. The Jock Itch Super Pack stops the spread and prevents re-infection. Cleanse, soothe and repair skin damaged by burning Groin Itch with the All Stop products, and remove the fungus from your environment with the PuraCleenRx Disinfectant Spray to avoid re-infection. Get rid of Jock Itch once and for all! It’s the ONE STOP pack for people who want to get rid of Jock Itch ONCE AND FOR ALL! Stops it from spreading and also prevents you from re-infecting yourself in other places by disinfecting your environment. Begin feeling relief, without the burning and itching, and enjoy your life without the discomfort of Jock Itch or groin itch.
- Have a dermatologist do a test just to make sure you know if it truly is jock itch or another problem, and then treat accordingly.
- Staying in a bathing suit greatly increases your chances of acquiring Jock Itch.
- The term “jock itch” may give the false impression that only athletes develop this infection, but it can affect anyone.
- Steroids should not be used in the groin alone without consulting a health care provider since steroids alone can make the rash of jock itch much worse.
- Jock itch usually can be treated within weeks, although it commonly comes back.
- Because jock itch is a fungal infection, your doctor will most likely prescribe an antifungal cream or ointment for you to apply once or twice a day to the affected skin, for at least two weeks.
- Female Jock Itch is much more common than people expect.
- Many people with jock itch also have athlete’s foot and these same creams can be applied to the feet.
- Some individuals will get their jock itch cleared up only to develop another one.
- If you are not sure you have jock itch, please see your medical practitioner.
- The symptoms of jock itch include red and raised skin patches with sharp edges that burn and eventually peel off.
- The fungus that causes jock itch multiplies quickly in warm, moist areas.
- Since jock itch is contagious be careful about having close contact with others.