Get Rid of Your Jock Itch NOW
Getting Rid Of Jock Itch
Presentation about jock itch and how it spreads and what the causes are. Also effective products are suggested for customers to use.
What Is Jock Itch?
.com/jock-itch-news/”>Jock itch is the popular name given to an itchy rash in the groin that commonly involves the inner thighs and adjacent skin, including the scrotum in males. The medical name for rash in the creases of overlapping skin is “intertrigo.” Jock itch is associated with sweating, friction/abrasion, occlusive clothing, and the direct rubbing of skin on skin. The rash may affect not only the groin, but it can involve any areas of skin that overlap, including around the anus and in the skin folds of obese individuals. Jock itch affects men and occasionally women worldwide.
Other Jock Itch Resources
- Wiki – Tinea Cruris
- Jock Itch Causes and Symptoms
- Who Gets Jock Itch?
- Diagnosing Jock Itch
- Fast Acting Jock Itch Remedy
Although the term jock itch implies some sort of relationship with athletics, this is not necessarily true. Jock itch is particularly related to infections from microorganisms and environmental factors such as humidity and friction, which can irritate the skin. Jock itch is more common in men than in women simply because the presence of male genitalia leads to increased friction and humidity. Women are actually predisposed to develop a similar condition underneath their breasts. Jock itch is most often caused simply by noninfected skin affected by friction, humidity, and heat. However, it is not uncommon for microorganisms like fungi and bacteria to simultaneously infect the skin.
Jock Itch Treatment
- (1) 2 oz. / 59 ml Medicated Skin Cream
- (1) 2 oz. / 59 ml Healing Gel
- (1) 18 oz. / 532 ml Medicated Body Wash
- (1) 32 oz. / 946 ml PuraCleenRx Disinfectant Spray
It’s the ONE STOP pack for people who want to get rid of Jock Itch ONCE AND FOR ALL! Stops it from spreading and also prevents you from re-infecting yourself in other places by disinfecting your environment. Begin feeling relief, without the burning and itching, and enjoy your life without the discomfort of Jock Itch.
More Important Facts
- Female Jock Itch is much more common than people expect.
- Wearing tight clothing also can contribute to jock itch because it may cause sweating and keep the skin from drying.
- Jock itch in women is best prevented by using basic good hygiene.
- Because of its great anti-fungal properties, garlic happens to be a great natural remedy for jock itch.
- Jock itch commonly comes back, so you need to be extra-cautious.
- Trichophyton rubrum, one of the most common fungi producing jock itch, is unlike the fungus Candida albicans, which often causes vaginal fungal infections and can grow on skin, mucous membrane, and/or internal tissue.
- Known as Tinea Cruris in medical terms, jock itch in women appears as itching rashes in the groin areas, which if left untreated, can spread to the entire body.