A Problem About Body Lice
I went to France on a holiday travel trip and last week and caught some body lice. Now they are stuck to me and we are quite attached . I want to take care of them and treat them right but I think they are French bugs and can only understand French medicines. I live in the States and I don’t speak French and the medicines that I get here can only be in English language so I’m worried that the French body lice won’t understand the English language instructions on the medicinal creams and lotions.
Question About Bout Body Lice
These Frensh bugs are attached to my hairs in my frontal and behindal areas and they are really crawling every which way and getting annoyingly annoying and bothering me. Do you think that my French bugs can react and understand the functions of my English creams?
Resources of Interest: Body Lice
- Guaranteed Head Lice Treatment
- Head Lice Treatments for Kids
- Head Lice Medications
- Head Lice Management
- Head Lice Overview
Body Lice Treatment Using Shampoo
Body lice shampoos should work but, you cant stay in the water long enough to drowned them. if it were head lice and body lice you could use olive oil and a shower cap and leave it on while you sleep, that will suffocate them. but any treatment should be repeated in 11-14 days because that is when new eggs will begin to hatch.
To find the right body lice treatments start here. Treat body lice.
I recommend you to use the Powerful Liceadex Lice & Nit Removal Gel. Liceadex One Step Lice & Nit Removal Gel is a special, one of a kind, natural formula that provides a safe effective way to kill lice and their eggs, without traditional and potentially harmful pesticide ingredients like permethrin or pyrethrum found in many over the counter solutions or expensive, multiple-step, essential oil-based solutions. Our formulation is one of the fastest-acting and most effective products you will find today.
Head Lice Problem
All over the world, parents cannot help it if their child contracts head lice from another child, maybe it be their school mate or their playmate. No matter who may be the real source of the head lice infestation, you simply cannot do anything about it by to try to eliminate or control the spread in your child’s head. This article is meant to give you the best head lice treatments for your child.
Below are 7 head lice treatments that you can use to eliminate the infestation of head lice in your child’s head. Read on!
7 Head Lice Treatments
Head Lice Comb
– This is proven to be the cheapest and effective treatment to clear your child’s head of simply annoying head lice and nits. You can get this specially made comb for head lice from your local pharmacy or department store, if not you can get this one straight from the internet. You use the head lice comb as how you use the conventional comb. The only difference is that it is made with bristles with little space or gaps in it. Every time you comb your child’s head with it, you will see nits and lice go down with your every stroke. Do this, until your child is free of head lice and nits.
Head Lice Medicated Shampoo
– Today, you can find lots of medicated shampoos that are specifically made to kill and eliminate head lice and nits. They are all known to be safe to use and effective as well. You can get the head lice medicated shampoos over the counter and through the internet.
Head Lice Silicon Based Lotions
- Another known head lice treatment that you can use. You have to apply this to your child’s head before he/she goes to bed. This can be easily purchased over the counter or through the internet.
Remove the nits and lice manually
- If you have done almost anything, then you can resort to doing this option. If you can handle hours of manually removing the nits and head lice from your child’s head, then is indeed the cheapest and effective way to do it. With just a comb and your finger nails, you are good to go. This may take a couple of session before you can fully clear your child’s head of head lice and, but it is something that you can do.
The Use of Natural Remedies
- There are just some people who are fond of using natural remedies for head lice treatment. Now, the use of Vinegar with water is an effective way of ridding your child’s head of nits and lice.
- There are chemicals that you use to treat your child’s head lice infestation. For more information about it you can search the internet for the safe to use chemical treatments available for your child’s head lice and nits infestation.
- This may be an option that your child will hate, but if this is your last resort in eliminating head lice then do it. When push comes to shove, you can shave your child’s head if he/she cannot handle the other head lice treatment. This is the fastest way to lose the head lice and nits in just one sitting.
Liceadex One Step Lice & Nit Removal Gel is a special, one of a kind, natural formula that provides a safe effective way to kill lice and their eggs, without traditional and potentially harmful pesticide ingredients like permethrin or pyrethrum found in many over the counter solutions or expensive, multiple-step, essential oil-based solutions. Our formulation, using specialized surfactants and minerals such as bromides, is the fastest-acting and most effective head lice products you will find today without using pesticides.
Learn More About Head Lice Treatments – Other Resources
My girlfriend just called me very upset that she found a lice bug in her hair or what we called head lice……after checking her sons head….she found he has it the head lice…..and has spread the head lice to the entire household…….a close friend of the sons has fessed up having it…..so my question is…….
Head Lice Home Remedy
Is there a home remedy or concotion one can make to rid of these nasty little bugs/ head lice…..she has just been laid off as have I…..so money times are bad……and cannot afford to buy the medicated shampoo….please if anyone has a solution that can be made with household kitchen products, etc. please let me know….we both thank you.
Learn More with Additional Head Lice Home Remedy Resources
- Specially Formulated Head Lice Treatment
- Finding Head Lice
- Head Lice Infestation
- Living With Head Lice
- Head Lice Facts
Head Lice Home Remedy Tips
First let me say, thanx for the 10points, then I hope you will be employed again soon. Now for the head lice problem. Believe me, nothing on the shelves to stop or kill lice works, NOTHING!!!!!
Use my remedy, it works, I dont sell it, not yet! Half cup white vinegar diluted with one cup water. Wash the hair as usual with shampoo. then thoroughly rinse with water, then rinse hair with vinegar(anti lice) solution. Have a spray bottle handy and pour some in the bottle, spray your hair daily to prevent the lice from coming back. Welcome to our lice free world!!!How to treat head lice? Treat head lice now!
I recommend you to use Fast-Acting Liceadex Lice & Nit Removal Gel for head lice. Great for an Individual Case of Lice! 2 Products in 1 - Kills the Lice & Helps to Remove The Nits!! Liceadex One Step Lice & Nit Removal Gel is a special, one of a kind, natural formula that provides a safe effective way to kill lice and their eggs, without traditional and potentially harmful pesticide ingredients like permethrin or pyrethrum found in many over the counter solutions or expensive, multiple-step, essential oil-based solutions. Our formulation is one of the fastest-acting and most effective products you will find today.