Licenders Head Lice Shampoo 8 Oz.
- Our headlice shampoo is made from natural enzymes which kills lice on contact!
- Simply lather up LICENDERS lice shampoo and as the suds touch the louse, the enzymes break its shell and kills it.
- Effective – Reliable – Gentle – Hypoallergenic
- At Licenders we want to avoid chemicals in headlice treatment for safety reasons.
- LICENDERS is the largest Hair Lice Treatment Service in the U.S. screening and treating tens of thousands of children each year.
Licenders is proud to have Dr. Stuart Ditchek on board.
Dr.Stuart Ditchek is an American author, board-certified Pediatrician, and Professor of medicine, best known as one of the authors of the book on integrative pediatrics, Healthy Child, Whole Child.
Licenders Lice Treatments are endorsed by Noreen Mulvanerty, Family Nurse Practitioner, RN, MSN, CS, FNP, & Herbalist
List Price: $ 30.00
Price: [wpramaprice asin="B003SALLNY"]
More Important Facts
- Getting head lice does not mean a person is dirty, but rather that they have been near someone with head lice.
- A fifty-fifty vinegar and water solution is reputed as a good home head lice remedy to use as a rinse after using a professional or prescription head lice treatment.
- Many head lice medications are available “over-the-counter” without a prescription at a local drug store or pharmacy.
- Once a child gets head lice, the mature oradult head licecan lay up to 10 eggs or nits each day.
- Tea tree oil is an additional home remedy for head lice infestation.
- Head lice images can give you a better understanding of the lice problem.
- Safe, effective, FDA approved chemical sprays made to kill head lice are available over the counter.
- A very effective home remedy for head lice is lemon juice.
- Head lice do not transmit disease, but they are a nuisance.
- Another essential part of the head lice treatment is to treat the environment to prevent your child, or another family member, from becoming infected again.
- Several products are marketed by health food stores for treatment of head lice and are in wide use.
- Choose a line of products that offers safe and effective lice removal, without the dangerous chemicals and harsh additives found in many lice removal products.
Other Blogs on This Topic
- Head lice infestations are on the rise and hair lice treatment salons like the Lice Treatment Center of Clear Lake are providing new options for lice treatment that are natural, convenient, and more effective than traditional …
- RT @Joan_Rivers: I think it’s great that Snooki dyed her hair fire-engine red! This way it will be easier to spot the head lice.