An intensive course on how to get rid of crabs
Getting Rid of Pubic Lice Crabs
An intensive course on how to get rid of pubic lice crabs (also known as “crabs” and “lice” is known) is a disease caused by the pubic lice Phthirus, a parasitic insect infestation notorious for genitalia humans. The species can also to other areas with hair, including the causes of pediculosis ciliaris eyelashes live. Infestation usually lead to severe itching in the pubic area. Treatment with medications such as permethrin or pyrethrum with piperonyl butoxide about is extremely effective.
Liceadex One Step Lice & Nit Removal Gel is a special, one of a kind, natural formula that provides a safe effective way to kill lice and their eggs, without traditional and potentially harmful pesticide ingredients like permethrin or pyrethrum found in many over the counter solutions or expensive, multiple-step, essential oil-based solutions. Our formulation is one of the fastest-acting and most effective products you will find today.
- Kills all lice and eggs naturally in minutes
- Contains no pesticides
- Allows for easy pain-free, tangle-free nit and debris removal
- Rinses completely clean without oily residue
- Can be used multiple times safely
- Can be used safely after “other” pubic lice crabs treatments have been done.
Additional Resources For Pubic Lice Crabs
- Best Lice Remedies
- Body Lice Parasites
- What Do Body Lice Look Like?
- All About Body Lice
- Body Lice Information