Wild Child Quit Nits Complete Head Lice Kit Top Deals
This kit will kill lice and prevent re-infestation in two easy steps.Non-toxic Scientifically proven HomeopathicLow allergy formulationCertified natural active ingredients No combing required No chemical preservatives, artificial colors or fragrance…
+ $ 5.49 shipping
- Photographic Print Title: Body Louse Taking a Blood Meal from a Person
- Size: 32 x 24 inches
Body Louse Taking a Blood Meal from a Person is digitally printed on archival photographic paper resulting in vivid, pure color and exceptional detail that is suitable for any museum or gallery display. Finding that perfect piece to match your interest and style is easy and within your budget!
List Price: $ 79.99
Price: [wpramaprice asin="B004XVGX3K"]
More Body Lice Products
Lice are parasitic insects that live in the hair and scalp of humans. They spread easily from person to person by direct contact. If you want to know how to get rid of head lice then this is an article you should read entirely
Home Treatments for Head Lice
1. Tea tree oil is very effective home treatment for head lice. Tea trees are native to Australia and produce fragrant oil with antifungal and vermicide properties. Popular tea tree treatments include special shampoos, conditioners, and hair oils.
2. Coat the hair in mayonnaise and leave on for a least of two hours. Rinse and comb through hair. This will not only kill the lice, but it also assist in to remove the eggs much easier!
3. Another effective home treatment for head lice is to wash the hair with vinegar. This will kill all the lice in two days.
4. Mix fresh lemon and coconut oil (in the same amounts). Apply softly on your hair. Leave at least 2 to 3 hours and wash your head.
5. Rub Listerine mouth wash on your head as this will destroy all the lice and nits.
6. Take about 8-10 almonds and crush them to form a paste with 2-3 tsp of limejuice. Apply the paste on the scalp and let it stay for half an hour. Thereafter you can wash your head.
7. Make a mixture by mixing 20 drops each of eucalyptus essential oil and tea tree oil, 10 drops each of aniseed essential oil and lemon oil with 75ml olive oil. Apply this on your hair and leave it for an hour for better result. After this wash your hair.
8. Always keep your hair well-groomed and clean by using the herbal medicated shampoo. Repeatedly comb out the head lice and nits from the child’s head. You must repeat the treatment twice daily for up to two weeks.
Disclaimer: This article is not meant to provide health advice and is for general information only. Always seek the insights of a qualified health professional before embarking on any health program.