Get Immediate Poison Ivy, Oak and Sumac Relief
Irritating, itchy rashes and blisters driving you mad? You’ve used over-the-counter products and the prescriptions but they don’t work very well, or not at all. Hundreds of thousands of All Stop™ customers have experienced the fast and welcome relief to Poison Ivy suffering our Poison Ivy Healing Gel and Citris Skin Exfoliator provides. Isn’t immediate relief what you now?
- Protection from Poison Ivy, Oak, & Sumac
- Immediate, On-Contact Itch Relief
- Stops Spreading of the Rash
- Decreases Rash Development & Severity
- Eliminates Secondary Infection Caused by Scratching
All Stop™ Poison Ivy, Oak & Sumac Healing Gel and Citris Skin Exfoliator is made for immediate effectiveness and will work where other over-the-counter treatments, prescription creams or alternative natural remedies do not. But don’t just take our word for it because you can try it NOW risk-free! And with our quick delivery you can find it in your hands as near as tomorrow!
- Proven 98.8% Success Rate!
- Triple-Action, Penetrating Formula
- Safely Treats You, Your Family & Your Environment
Developed in our FDA-approved laboratories and supported by extensive research and testing, All Stop Poison Ivy, Oak & Sumac Healing Gel provides a powerful TRIPLE-ACTION formula that is safe enough for use on the face and children over 2 years of age. A topical gel applied directly to the rash, it will soothe your irritated skin and reduce itching and inflammation, without any side effects! Poison Ivy, Oak & Sumac Healing Gel will relieve your itch IMMEDIATELY, prevent infection due to scratching and also effectively treat any blisters. In addition, we offer products to stop spreading of the plant’s oil to your clothes, camping gear, boots, etc.
Additional Poison Ivy Resources
- Most Recommended Poison Ivy Treatment
- What Causes The Poison Ivy Rash
- Look Out For Poison Ivy Plants
- Outsmarting Poison Ivy
- Recognising Poison Ivy
After 8 years and over 200,000 customers, our formulations have been refined, tested, produced in FDA/EPA labs across the country and are guaranteed to work as advertised. Our expedited fulfillment can have your order to you in as little as a day and we offer customer service 5 days a week to help you if you need. Our complete and comprehensive regimens and videos demonstrate step-by-step how to work the system to assure your success. We ship internationally and as well as serve all of the U.S.
Because of our unique connection and feedback with our customers, we have been able to perfect our formulations and regimens to meet the ever changing requirements with today’s problems. Timely fulfillment, 5 days a week customer service, rapid response to our customers’ needs along with our very effective products has fueled the amazing growth of All Stop.
As our satisfied customers have experienced, we promise that our Poison Ivy treatment will:
- Stop the itching ON CONTACT
- Work the first time guaranteed
- Prevent and effectively treat existing secondary bacterial infections
- Decrease the severity of your rash
- Stop spreading of the rash
- Prevent transmission and re-contamination by cleaning the items in your environment
- Can be shipped with “Emergency Expedited Shipping Options”
- Contain no harsh or toxic chemicals and no side effects
- Be Simple, Safe and Painless to use
How It works
All Stop Poison Ivy, Oak & Sumac Healing Gel, a unique blend of quaternary ammonium compounds, is a topical skin treatment specifically designed to penetrate the skin and chemically bond with Urushiol. This neutralizes the urushiol and stops the allergic reaction in its tracks. All Stop Citris Skin Exfoliator gently scrubs away all trace of urishol on and in your skin. You’ll begin to feel results within minutes!
All Stop Poison Ivy, Oak & Sumac Healing Gel is easy to use and it’s safe! ONLY All Stop Poison Ivy, Oak & Sumac Healing Gel penetrates deep enough to attack the irritation where it starts.
All Stop Poison Ivy, Oak & Sumac Healing Gel and All Stop Citris Skin Exfoliator were developed for maximum effectiveness in stopping the Poison Ivy, Poison Oak or Poison Sumac reaction before it starts. If applied 15 minutes prior to contact, All Stop Poison Ivy, Oak & Sumac Healing Gel forms an invisible barrier between you and the urushiol oil. This provides you with the necessary time needed to wash away the urushiol oil before it is absorbed into your skin. If applied within 8 hours after contact, All Stop Citris Skin Exfoliatorwill greatly reduce the chance of the reaction even occurring at all!
All Stop Poison Ivy, Oak & Sumac Healing Gel has Unique Cell Binding capabilities and Anticeptical properties which allow it to also effectively treat other sources of irritation, including but not limited to:
Mosquito, fire ant, and spider bites
Bee and wasp stings
Soothes the pain of jelly fish stings
Minor burns & sunburns
Gets Rid of 99.9% of the bacteria, fungus and viruses within 20 seconds of contact!
Every hunter, outdoorsman, gardener or forest serviceman will findAll Stop Poison Ivy, Oak & Sumac Healing Gel to be a valued necessity before going into the outdoors!
Poison Ivy Rash
Exposure to poison ivy could be a really annoying if not unpleasant experience. Once your skin has been exposed, it appears to take on a life of its own : a unpleasant, itchy rash that spreads quick is irritated easily, and the rash is really contagious-both from individual to individual as well as from body part to body part. Anyone that has had rash will tell you that it can be distressing. Whether you have experienced exposure to this plant before or not, knowing the easy ways that to stop this condition is totally urgent. These are composed of non-steroid and steroid external creams, antihistamines like Benadryl and soaps that assist in lessening soreness. Is the rash contagious?
Anything steroidal will need to be got thru a prescription from a medical care supplier. So to respond to the question, is poison ivy transmissive, we understand the rash on it’s own isn’t contagious but indirect exposure to the lethal resin from the plant can make it appear that poison ivy may be catching. Typically the areas affected will begin to form into a rash with miniscule red bumps and can develop into blisters. Preventative measures and concentration are the best actions to stop poison ivy eruptions. The rash can form into blisters and ultimately they may become crusty and start to flake off. Usually your skin becomes red and itchy, swelling, outbreaks and blisters can occur. Be certain to keep clean any open sores you have, as it can deteriorate if not treated correctly. How to treat the rash?
Additional Poison Ivy Resources
- Look Out For Poison Ivy Plants
- Complications of Poison Ivy Rash
- Poison Ivy – Wiki
- Poison Ivy Plant Description
- Signs and Symptoms of Poison Ivy Rash
It is endorsed to open the blisters, too, and to bring the area of rash infection exposure to the air. Keeping blisters bandaged is critical so as not to add infection. Remember that it’s simply the oil that will permit the rash infection to spread, so contact with it must be treated with caution. The condition will, at some particular point, clear up absolutely, but there are remedies prescribed for the irritation and for the worst reactions. Once the oil is off your skin ( after a shower ) poison ivy can’t be broadcast. Occasionally the blisters burst, but this doesn’t cause poison ivy to spread. Often it appears to be like the rash has been spread from one body part to another, but this is basically due to earlier contact with the plant. Burning poison ivy, even the dry leaves and vines, is particularly inadvisable. Treat Rash now!
Poison Ivy Complete Triple Action Family Pack
Best Value! The All Stop Complete Triple Action Family Pack provides the most value for your family. With this incredible amount of products, your family will be set to take on any outdoor adventure without worrying about Poison Ivy, Oak, or Sumac.
While it’s not physically tough to remove, you need to strategically plan your attack and be ready to return more than once. . Poison ivy is one of those plants that grows almost everywhere across the US, and nobody wants it in their yard or garden. Prior to beginning, make a point of showing your youngsters what the plant looks like. Poison ivy is tenacious, and fully removing a big infestation can take more than one season.
If this happens to you don’t permit your hands to touch the influenced area and rapidly get to a place where you can wash with water and soap. Often folks know that they just came into contact with this threatening plant. It takes almost ten mins for urushiol to totally absorb into the skin, so if you can wash that section of you skin fast you may hugely reduce the seriousness of your rash. Mostly, folk are not aware that they touched this plant until a rash appears next day. There isn’t any poison ivy cure, only items that may help reduce the itch and pain. It is generally better to be safe than sorry. After time expended outside where the plant could have been, guarantee to instantly take a shower and wash all most likely affected areas completely.
Shower Washing not just your clothing but also yourself is also another defensive measure in ensuring your contact with poison ivy is as limited as practicable. Lotion There are a bunch of lotions on the market to not only treat exposure but in addition to act as a shield against the plant. They say an one hundred year old plant once influenced an individual an indicator of how threatening the plant can be. Anything which has been in touch with the sap of the plant needs to be evaded , and animals kept away from Poison Ivy bushes. How best to deal with a victim of a Poison Ivy reaction it is vital that treatment is started instantly, and the most useful method is to clean the influenced area in warm water. You can develop a poison ivy rash by touching any piece of the plant. A reasonable recommendation is by utilising a really forceful anti-microbial soap and to do all one can to stop the patient from scratching, as this may spread the difficulty ever more. You may develop a rash from touching an object that came into contact with the plant. Exposure to smoke from any burning plants may also cause an internal rash, and dreadful internal damage. Typically the area affected will begin to form into a rash with miniscule red bumps and can grow into blisters. Generally your skin becomes red and itchy, swelling, outbreaks and blisters can happen.
Factoids on This Topic
- Any time you need to get rid of poison ivy it is imperative you do not just start hacking at it.
- Controlling Poison Ivy can be challenging since the oil in its leaves and vines remains potent long after the plant has died.
- The technique for poison ivy treatment with plantain involves a variation on the poultice method of preparation.
- Poison Ivy Symptoms and effects on fibrous tissues and risk factors hot painful swelling of joints.
- Poison ivy treatment will likely involve oral steroids such as prednisone or even an immediate injection for the most severe cases.
- A person having poison ivy symptoms is not contagious.
- Parsnip burns feel like burns, whereas poison ivy rashes are often more itchy and irritating than painful.
- Poison ivy blisters are formed because of the substance called urushiol that is in the plant.
- There is a plant called Jewelweed that the Native Americans used as a treatment for poison ivy rashes, a large study found that it was ineffective in helping diminish the rashes
- People respond differently to the poison ivy rashes; some have a severe Poison Ivy Rash reactions that require a visit to the doctor to get a shot.
- An over-the-counter hydrocortisone cream can be a useful poison ivy treatment in the very beginning of the rash or after the blisters have dried out.
Want to Know More?
- I turned to Pinterest because it’s like the google for home remedies. I stumbled across this lovely post from frugally sustainable: http://frugallysustainable.com/2012/07/homemade-and-natural-remedies-for-poison-ivy/ .