All Signs of Poison Ivy Gone in 48 Hours!
“Brice decided to go four wheeling in his pa-paws pasture and returned home later in the day with a severe poison ivy reaction. It was horrible! I tried everything the first night to make him comfortable and nothing worked. My neighbor came over the next morning for coffee and when she saw what Brice was going through, she rushed home and returned with her All Stop Poison Ivy products.
. Within a few minutes his itch went away and in 24 hours the inflammation an redness was almost gone. 48 hours later….. all signs of poison ivy was all gone! I now keep some in my medicine cabinet for any future outbreaks.
Thanks All Stop.”
- Christy L, Texas
“After my husband returned from a hunting trip with friends, I was washing his hunting clothes, and I caught poison ivy!…There was oil from poison ivy on the outside of his clothing… I never even knew that someone could catch poison ivy that way.”
- Sarah, Montana
“I ordered the All Stop Poison Ivy Healing Gel because nothing else that I had used seemed to work for me. I was surprised and shocked that it started working with the first application on the first day! This spout of poison ivy on my face was highly painful for me but it started to go away on the first day, I was so amazed! I also called your customer support that day and received the answer to all my questions and was relieved to know there was someone available to help me. Thanks All Stop for such a great product.” PS sorry they [pictures] are so gruesome! BUT your product worked miracles!
- Brenda H. Mt. Sinai, NY
“Seth went fishing with his dad at a nearby fishing camp. Within a couple of days, poison ivy had spread all over his body. Seth had not slept in 3 days and his dad was ready to bring him to the hospital when my uncle, a Dermatologist, threw a plastic bag with a bottle & a jar of cream in it to Seth. He said, ‘Hey, boy, wash your skin with that stuff in the bottle, then put this cream on you. You’ll be ok. You don’t need the hospital.’
Within 15 minutes, Seth was sleeping on the couch and by that night, a lot of the redness had gone away. This was truly a miracle. He was completely cleared of all signs of poison ivy in less than 4 days. This product is stocked at my house and Seth always takes it on his fishing trips. This is truly a great product and I highly recommend it to anyone.”
- Sylvia G., Texas
“I can’t believe how quickly the rash is drying up!
“I was in agony when I read about your product on the internet & pretty skeptical, but just desperate enough to try ANYTHING.
The Poison Ivy was on both arms, my legs, my neck & my torso even though I’d worn long pants & a long sleeved shirt & gloves while gardening. Calamine lotion wasn’t helping &
I’d had a bad reaction to steroids before so I didn’t want to take them (my Dr’s suggestion). Boy was I desperate.
It felt like my skin was on fire & I was being stabbed with a thousand needles. The worst ! I received the All Stop on Thursday evening (Oct 11th) & used it once that night, then 3 times on Sat. & once today. I can’t believe how quickly the rash is drying up ! It still itches, but no where NEAR as horribly as before.
I took pictures of my right arm (it was like this everywhere) which I’ll attach. I’m really so pleased this is working.”
What a Difference in 48 Hours!
“When I get poison ivy, I get it really bad. I have had prednisone shots in the past and it cures it really fast. However, I was determined not to get any more shots due to the side effects. I had poison ivy for 12 days when I found you guys on the internet and decided to get your product a try. I ordered the All Stop and had it shipped overnight, and since I had it for 12 days, it took about a few days to really see the difference.
I felt the difference in my itching in about 48 hours. A great product and I will be buying more of this product and telling all my family and friends.”
- Mary K, Pennsylvania
Ditch The Poison Ivy Itch
Facts About This Topic
- When used with the Allstop Poison Ivy healing Gel, your poison ivy will be under control within minutes.
- Blisters are your body’s natural reaction to poison ivy.
- People respond differently to the poison ivy rashes; some have a severe poison ivy rash reactions that require a visit to the doctor to get a shot.
- The first step in poison ivy rash treatment is to place the infected area under running water, as this will wash away the histamines that cause skin itching.
- Poison ivy symptoms typically last one to three weeks and get better on their own, often without treatment.
- Always consult a doctor if poison ivy symptoms do not recede in a few days or get worse to avoid a toxic reaction.
Poison Ivy Reviews & Testimonials
Resources of Interest : Poison Ivy
- Most Recommended Poison Ivy Treatment
- Recognizing Poison Ivy Plant
- Poison Ivy Risk Factors
- Poison Ivy Plant Description
- Identifying Poison Ivy Plants
“Within days, the rash and swelling were completely gone.”
“I purchased your product about 1 month ago. I am severely allergic to poison ivy. I have tried almost everything, when my last hope was All Stop . I decided to give it a try. With a money back guarantee, I thought, “What could it hurt?” I received your product when my left arm was totally inflamed and swollen. My right arm was bad also, but not as bad as my left. I had always dealt with the poison ivy for 3 weeks before I would get relief. Once I received your product, I applied it several times a day. Within days, the rash and swelling were completely gone. A day or so after, another rash appeared almost in the same spot as the prior rash. I called in and talked to someone about the issue; they informed me that rashes can break out up to 10 days after exposure, and to continue to use the product for a few more days and see if the rash continues. I followed her advice and the rash did go away with no further outbreaks. I am happy to have a product I could finally rely on for future outbreaks.
After a couple of weeks, my husband became infected with poison ivy behind his knees. I told him to use the left over product. At first, he said it didn’t seem like it was working. Within a couple of days, the rash was gone. However, now the initial outbreak has spread, covering most of his body. He is continuing to use the product but it is quickly depleting. That is why we have decided to purchase a new bottle. I will keep you posted to let you know how it turns out. So far we are very pleased to have purchased something that will work quickly and efficiently.”
-Matthew and Teri, Maryland
“Since we’ve started keeping All Stop on hand, we’ve not had to visit the hospital or doctor for treatment.”
“My husband is severely allergic to Poison Ivy; if he gets anywhere near it, sores begin to form on his skin and they ooze for days and he usually ends up having to take a trip to the hospital or doctor’s office for treatment. The problem is that he is a big outdoors man. He loves to fish and hunt and we have a huge farm and lots of livestock to tend to on a regular basis. So he gets Poison Ivy at least a couple of times a year and I’m happy to report that since we’ve started keeping All Stop on hand, we’ve not had to visit the hospital or doctor for treatment. As soon as we are aware he’s been exposed, we apply the All Stop and it stops the irritation and itching at once! Thanks so much for your products!”
“I used All Stop and 36 hours later…What a relief!”
“Your product, All Stop Poison Ivy, Oak & Sumac Healing Gel, is absolutely AMAZING! I was trying to get rid of my poison ivy for over two weeks before I tried you product! I have never before had poison ivy before. My husband gets it all the time, so I tried the stuff he always uses. It didn’t work. I tried other home remedies that friends and family live by. They did not work. Actually, everything I tried seemed to make it worse! It was blistering more and the rash was getting worse. I used All Stop and 36 hours later…WOW! What a relief! It just looked like I had dry skin! The blisters disappeared! I will use your product for everything that it lists on the label. And the big thing is that my husband is amazed — and that says a lot! Thanks!”
- Deb A., Pine River, Minnesota
“Thanks, All Stop , for giving me peace of mind and letting my boys be boys!”
“While doing some work out in the yard of a new house, both of my sons got poison ivy. Nothing that I got from the store seemed to be helping and I could not keep my kids from scratching. I searched for something online and I found All Stop . I ordered and had my products in a couple of days. The kids got relief and quit scratching. Now that I have my All Stop products, I am not worried about them playing out in our yard. I know that they can get quick relief from their itching! Thanks, All Stop , for giving me peace of mind and letting my boys be boys!”
- Kim, Georgia
What is the cause of poison ivy and what makes poison ivy contagious? Poison ivy is a plant that grows throughout the U.S. and is common in the eastern U.S. An oil found in the plant, called urushiol, causes a rash in numerous people although not in everyone. About eighty five perfect of people will develop a rash if they come into contact with poison ivy. The rash can vary in intensity and in certain cases, it can be intensely itchy and cause serious discomfort.