Tips on Avoiding Urushiol Oil
What is Urushiol Oil?
We have been sending you some tips about Poison Ivy and we hope you are not still suffering with your poison ivy problem. We thought you might appreciate some more information about how the Urushiol Oil works in an effort to avoid being infected again in the future.
How Urushiol Oil works?
1. Once the oil has been removed, the rash from poison oak or poison ivy is not contagious. The oozing blisters are not contagious, although they look like they should be.
2. As long as the oil is no longer present, scratching does not make the rash spread. Scratching can cause secondary infections and also increases the intense itching. All StopTM antimicrobial products prevent the secondary infections and relieve the itch immediately.
4. The last tip for prevention – do not forget to hose down the dog!
More Urushiol Oil Resources
- Poison Ivy Guide
- Most Effective Poison Ivy Relief
- What Is Urushiol?
- Poison Ivy Weed Description
- Poison Ivy Overview
Fighting Urushiol Oil
All StopTM offers these types of Antimicrobial products that are proven to work for Poison Ivy; in fact, the ingredients are the same ingredients hospitals use in their emergency & operating rooms. It is benzolkonium chloride.