Any home cures for poison ivy rash?
Dealing with Poison Ivy Rash
I have poison ivy on my wrist….itchy! Any home remedies to help cure, ease the itch and redness. Please help!
Like the other’s say, you can try calamine lotion…make sure you shake very well before applying…..antihistamines should work too. Even a benedryl cream (antihistamine cream) should help relieve some of the itching. You’re just having an allergic reaction to the sap of the leaves of the plant……and this is normal. If it bothers you at night……bandage your wrist so you don’t scratch while you sleep, and either take tylenol PM or benedryl…..this also should help you sleep. You can also get the generic kind……which is dyphenhydramine (benedryl) and acetaminophen(tylenol)…..they sell that at Wal-Mart under the Equate brand name….and it’s alot cheaper than buying Tylenol PM. Best of luck to you….
Complete Poison Ivy Rash Treatment
The All Stop Complete Triple Action Individual Pack is everything you need to relieve the itch, treat your skin and the items in your environment that may have Urushiol Oil left on it. This is the complete pack to eliminate the itch, stop the spreading of the rash and prevent re-contamination of Poison Ivy from your gear.
How Poison Ivy, Oak & Sumac can be Prevented
- Sleep better at night without waking up scratching because of poison ivy rashes
- Stops the spreading of the Urushiol oil to other parts of the body
- Less stress and peace of mind with less irritation on the skin
- You have control over the allergic reaction to the plants oil
- Stop being irritable with family members because you are scratching all the time
- You can rest assured the itch will not return
- Allows you to wear the clothing you want to wear without feeling embarrassed by your poison ivy rash
- Do not have to worry about the redness of your skin anymore
- You no longer have to spend money on different treatments and going to the doctor.
- Stop the agony of your skin burning all of the time
- Get your comfort back without having the itch and burn from poison ivy
- Feel comfortable again because of the soothing effects on Poison Ivy Rash.
Other Poison Ivy Rash Resources