Lol for those who Continue to roll in poison Ivy,there is always Autumn’s skin care
How To Avoid Poison Ivy ?
Poison Ivy Best to avoid it, but there comes a time when you find yourself knew high in poison Ivy.
1. Seek cold water, it closes the pores and allows you to rinse off the Ivy.
2. You can you use autumn’s poison Ivy salve as a prevention to help keep the urosal oil of oak, ivy and sumac from entering through the pores.
3. Throat away those camping boots, in the hot summer days I like the inexpensive canvas shoes that can be tossed in the trash or water shoes that can be easily rinsed off – remember the oil from the poison plants can stay active for long periods of time
4. Cleaniness i s next to Godliness, wash hands frequently they are the master at spreading germs and oils.
5. which really should be one use Autumn’s home made soaps, they have been known to either reduce the ivy or clean completely from the skin
6. Where do you find all natural and really cool products www.autumnsboutique.com and email and ask for poison ivy soap and salve we will be adding it really soon.
How To Prevent Poison Ivy
Best Poison Ivy Treatment
Fast Acting Poison Ivy Healing Gel For Poison Ivy Treatment. Poison Ivy Healing Gel penetrates deep into the skin to remove the Urushiol oil responsible for the itching, burning, rashes, blisters, and oozing. This helps to soothe the itchiness and burning, as well as attack any bacteria, viruses and fungus providing long-lasting relief! The Non-Toxic gel can also be used as a hand and skin cleanser, stopping 99% of bacteria on-contact.
It’s also effective against skin irritations and minor cuts, scrapes, scratches, and burns, and the convenient travel size makes it perfect to throw in a purse, pocket or backpack to provide instant relief where ever you go.
The active ingredients are formulated for maximum strength to be safe for use on all skin types, including sensitive skin and young children. It is the perfect solution for providing a sterile environment for wounds or damaged and bruised tissue without drying or chapping, or the development of product dependencies.
Other Poison Ivy Resources:
- Poison Ivy Plant Description
- Harmful Effects of Poison Ivy Plants
- What Causes the Poison Ivy Rash?
- Signs of Poison Ivy Rash
- Specially Formulated Poison Ivy Treatment
This relationship between the active ingredients and your skin, fortified by repeated use of the product, has generated unique cleansing and disinfecting properties in the problem areas without the use of harsh chemicals. This formulation has been shown in laboratory tests to be more effective in combating resistant strains, yet at the same time keeping the skin soft and moist, even with repeated use.
Don’t forget about the Allstop Citrus Skin Exfoliator! Removes the urishol oils fast and easy making your life a lot better without the itch! Removing the urishol from the skin is the key to your skin not reacting. When used in combination with the Poison Ivy healing gel, you’ll get ahead of your poison ivy crisis quickly. Also create as a preventative too!
More Important Facts
- There is no poison ivy cure, only items that can help reduce the itch and discomfort.
- Some experts have also suggested that minute amounts of urushiol fragments might remain at the site of old poison ivy rashes, and these fragments might cause an old rash to flare up when the immune system cells come by bearing quinones from urushiol.
- Poison ivy treatment will likely involve oral steroids such as prednisone or even an immediate injection for the most severe cases.
- A poison ivy rash begins with itching and red skin.
- The best way to avoid poison ivy symptoms is to learn what the plant looks like and avoid touching it.