Ivy Block Lotion for Poison Ivy, Oak & Sumac Rash 4 fl oz (120 ml)
- Guards against poison ivy, oak and sumac
- Easy-to-apply pre-exposure lotion
- Apply just like sunscreen to all exposed skin
- It dries quickly and the active ingredient, bentoquatam, protects the skin
- Thoroughly tested in leading dermatology clinics and FDA-approved
Helps Prevent Poison Ivy, Oak & Sumac Rash When Applied Before Contact.
List Price: $ 12.69
Price: [wpramaprice asin="B0000Y3C9M"]
[wprebay kw="poison+ivy+rash" num="0" ebcat="-1"] [wprebay kw="poison+ivy+rash" num="1" ebcat="-1"]
Facts About This Topic
- Hydrocortisone creams or sprays also reduce the inflammation, swelling, and itching of poison ivy rashes.
- Calamine lotion can help dry out poison ivy blisters.
- Poison ivy rashes are contagious amongst people who are allergic to the oils of the plant.
- The Allstop Poison Ivy Healing Gel is used to relieve the itch and also heal and prevent infection commonly caused from scratching.
- Vinegar works especially well on poison ivy rashes because it is able to help draw out the poison.
- Poison ivy rashes are no laughing matter, and shouldn’t be taken lightly if you have an allergic reaction to the poison ivy plant.
- Parsnip burns feel like burns, whereas poison ivy rashes are often more itchy and irritating than painful.
- It is not uncommon for people end up reinfecting themselves with the urushiol or poison ivy blisters for weeks.
- Baking soda is an effective and quick poison ivy home remedy as it is easily available in most kitchens and has a soothing effect immediately.