Treat Poison Ivy
Wanting to Treat Poison Ivy
If you ever are in contact with Poison Ivy, you’ll know what extreme itching is all about and of course you have to Treat Poison Ivy as soon as possible. In fact, you will do anything it takes to get rid of the poison ivy itch; you will want to Treat Poison Ivy for the itching first. The poison ivy plant contains an oil sap called urushiol that creates an allergic reaction when it comes in contact with your skin that should have a proper attention on how treat poison ivy. The Urushiol sap is on the leaves, steam and the roots of the Poison Ivy plant and because its an oil, it is easily transferred to objects, your skin and it can even be inhaled when the plant is burned.
If you recognize that you’ve been exposed to Poison Ivy, you should Treat Poison Ivy by preventing the spread the urushiol by not going indoors where you consider your home is your sanctuary,treat poison ivy, the best way to treat poison ivy. Your sanctuary will continue to re-infect your skin as an effective way to treat poison ivy with the urushiol and continue to cause allergic reactions to you and your family.
Treat Poison Ivy Instantly!
Treat Poison Ivy Immediately, infact it is important to Treat Poison Ivy within 10 minutes after you’ve come in contact with the plant if at all possible.
- Clean your skin immediately with a skin scrub or with rubbing alcohol first to treat poison ivy, then rinse with cool water before the urushiol begins to penetrate the skin. Remember to use cool water because warm water will open your pores and make the urushiol sap penetrate faster.
- Soap your skin with warm sudsy water to treat poison ivy.
- Clean under your fingernails with a nail brush to avoid spreading the urushiol any further to other things to treat poison ivy.
Poison Ivy Symptoms
If you were not successful treat poison ivy in getting the urushiol off your skin within 10 minutes, treat poison ivy most likely you’ll end up with an allergic reaction. The reaction usually follows within 48 hours. At first Poison Ivy Symptoms would show up as your skin getting red and itching accompanied by inflammation. The poison ivy rash follows and the rash turns into red bumps or large oozing blisters,treat poison ivy. The poison ivy rash will come up where the urushiol oil touched the skin.
It’s critical to remember that the urushiol oil needs to be completely removed from the skin; if it is not removed, then it will be impossible to Treat Poison Ivy. The rash won’t go away!
Remember that the Poison Ivy Rash does not spread, it only shows up in different places on your skin because the urushiol is being spread or your skin absorbed the urushiol oil differently. Remember different parts of the body absorbs at different rates.
To Treat Poison Ivy requires a little common sense and knowledge
- Stop the scratching! Scratching tears the skin and allows germs to enter the skin which will cause secondary bacterial infections.
- Wear gloves. Then Wipe your clothes, shoes, camping gear, sports gear, etc with alcohol and then wash them with warm sudsy water. Preventive measures as a step to treat poison ivy.
- Wash your pets completely as one way to treat poison ivy. Urushiol sap on your pets fur is the perfect environment to spread the poisonous urushiol oil all over your home and your family.
- Use a good Poison Ivy Cream or Product to Treat Poison Ivy that will do 3 things for you:
- Relieves the itch fast
- Heals the inflammation associated with the Poison Ivy Rash
- Prevents secondary bacterial infections from the constant scratching
- Oral antihistamines are most often used it the intense itching is not controlled.
Commercial Products used to Treat Poison Ivy
- Calamine Lotion – Eases the Poison Ivy Itch and soothes blistered skin. Apply liberally and as often as needed. Treat poison ivy with calamine lotion.
- Oral antihistamines – Benadryl is generally used for mild relief of Poison Ivy symptoms. Benadryl also causes drowsiness.
- All Stop Poison Ivy Gel – It is the best product on how treat poison ivy. This product relieves the itch almost immediately, heals the inflammation and also prevents secondary bacterial infections associated with the poison ivy itch.
The best way to treat poison ivy is by using Citrus Exfoliator. All Stop’s Citrus Exfoliator is also a very effective scrub/wash for removing urishiol-induced contact dermatitis. Urushiol is the toxin known to cause the itching and rash associated with poison ivy, poison oak, poison sumac, poisonwood and related plants. The most significant step in eliminating the rash or preventing it form occuring is to remove the urishiol from the skin as soon as possible. Our Citrus Exfoliator offers relief at any stage of the reaction, may times with only one wash. Most people will experience relief from itching quickly after application. If the rash is mild to moderate, the itching will soon begin to subside.
The All Stop Complete Triple Action Individual Pack is everything you need to treat poison ivy, relieve the itch, treat your skin and the items in your environment that may have Urushiol Oil left on it. This is the complete pack to treat poison ivy to eliminate the itch, stop the spreading of the rash and prevent re-contamination of Poison Ivy from your gear.
What matters most to treat poison ivy is that anybody in a steam room for poison ivy who ever encountered Poison Ivy, then Treat Poison Ivy in an instant! Take actions to treat poison ivy,steam room poison ivy.