- Special care seborrhea shampoo for intense scalp and hair treatment
- New formula for stopping flakes, itchiness and scalp sores caused by seborrheic dermatitis , psoriasis or atopic eczema
- Effectivelly reduces sebum production and bacteria and fungi that lead to dandruff
- WE SELL HERE A FURTHER 56 PRODUCTS HEMP COSMETICS, JUST CLICK ON OUR LOGO CAN-COSMETICS/CANNADERM !!!
- Made in Europe / Natural product
Capillus it is a new program of special scalp care by the skin problem such as seborrhoea , excessive occurance of dandruff (greasy or dry) or skin irritation, reddening or itchiness of scalp.Capillus is a special shampoo working against the display of seborrhoea with the help of pure hemp protein, salt of the Dead Sea, effective extracts of grapefruit seeds, rose-apple and hyssop for washing and a treatment of a scalp.
List Price: $ 14.90
Price: [wpramaprice asin="B003OQ3EFK"]
More Psoriasis Treatment Products
http://psoriasis-free-for-life.bonuscb.com – Psoriasis Home Treatment – New Treatment For Psoriasis
Professors Predicted I Would Die With Psoriasis. But Contrarily to their Prediction,
I Cured Psoriasis Easily, Permanently & In Just 3 Days. I’ll Show You!
A 15 year psoriasis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my psoriasis permanently in just 3 days
the natural way and helped thousands of people do the same.
Psoriasis Free For Life Treats All Major Causes
of Psoriasis Too
It doesn’t matter if you have:
Plaque Psoriasis – the most common form characterized by the inflamed patches of redness and silvery scales on your skin.
Nail Psoriasis – which manifests in your fingernails or toenails and causes discomfort and discoloration.
Scalp Psoriasis – where red, itchy areas appear on your head along with silvery-white scales.
Guttate Psoriasis – which generally affects those younger than thirty and is often caused by a strep
throat or upper respiratory infection. You’ll notice small bumps on your trunk and abdomen that itch and scale over
though not as extreme as plaque psoriasis.
Inverse Psoriasis – generally appearing around the breasts and groin area, this psoriasis is often caused by
friction and is seen in people who are overweight. It is embarrassing and difficult to control the intense itching episodes
in the worst possible places.
Pustular Psoriasis – uncommon but still treatable, this version of psoriasis causes blisters that appear over already red and itchy skin.
Knowing Psoriasis Symptoms
There are a number of types of psoriasis, and because of this, the way in which the skin disorder presents itself can vary. The most common psoriasis symptoms are the appearance of raised and red skin patches which are often topped by a layer or layers of loose scaly skin. The scales of psoriasis often appear silvery in color, but can sometimes seem yellowy.
Most people with psoriasis have the plaque form of the ailment, which is that described above. Patches of plaques or scales can appear in various areas of the body. Most commonly they are found on the elbows, knees, hands, feet, scalp, and lower back.
Many patients who have psoriasis in other areas of the body also have it on their scalp, though scalp psoriasis can occur independently as well. The psoriasis symptoms in the scalp include thick, crusted plaques on the skin, often visible around the hairline. These plaques can also be found on the surface of the skin beneath the hair.
Common Psoriasis Symptoms
Another common psoriasis symptoms is the itching which can occur with the disorder. Sudden flares in the illness can increase the itching sensations. The placement of the plaques on the skin surface can also impact the degree of itching and general irritation experienced, and those which appear in folds of skin can often be the worst. Bleeding in small amounts can also occur, particularly when skin scales are scraped off or picked at.
Disorders affecting the finger and toe nails should also be anticipated as part of psoriasis symptoms. These disorders are especially common in patients with more severe overall cases of the disease. Yellowish colored nails with tiny pits appearing in them are signs of the disorder. Nails can also split from the nail bed as a result. Occasionally skin debris can buildup under the nails as well.
Other psoriasis symptoms which can accompany more severe cases include the presence of mirror plaques appearing on both sides of the body. Raindrop shaped patches can often occur in guattate psoriasis, which is a common form of the illness that can develop following a strep infection. Psoriatic arthritis is another possible form of the condition and is accompanied by pain, swelling and tenderness in the joints in addition to the presence of skin surface symptoms.
Additional Resources on Psoriasis:
Fighting Against Psoriasis Symptoms
If you suffer from Psoriasis, you know all too well how it affects your skin and your life. From the clothes you wear to how you sleep at night, Psoriasis Symptoms can even affect your work life. Finding the right treatment isn’t always easy. Have you tried the creams, injections and the pills and still haven’t found the results you are looking for? Now is the time to try Psoriasil.
Psoriasil has proven to help adult patients with chronic, severe (extensive and/or disabling) plaque Psoriasis and has shown to have long-lasting improvement without side effects or dryness.
Fast-acting Psoriasil is easy to use: just apply it twice a day and feel the itch go away. With continuous use you will have noticeably clearer skin with less redness and irritation within the first couple of weeks. It’s the best way to fight Psoriasis Symptoms.
Facts About Psoriasis
- To prevent dry skin and help psoriasis symptoms, it is advised to not use shower scrubs, as they not only damage skin by leaving tiny scratches, they also scrape off the naturally occurring skin oil.
- Although anti-inflammatory treatments may relieve indications of the condition they do not solve the underlying problem and may not be the right option for cure.
- There could be serious variation between patients in the effectiveness of specific psoriasis treatments and, as a result of this, dermatologists generally use a trial-and-error approach to finding the most appropriate treatment for their patient.
- It has long been proven that frequent, short, non-burning exposure to the sun has been seen to slow down or improve psoriasis.
- Psoriasis is often a lifelong condition; there is presently no cure but numerous treatments can help to alleviate the symptoms that affect the victim.
- Psoriasis may become worse over time but it is very difficult to predict those that will go on to develop severe psoriasis or those in whom the disease may appear to recede.
- The scaly patches caused by psoriasis, known as psoriatic plaques, are areas of inflammation and over-active skin production around which skin rapidly accumulates.
- Psoriasis plaques usually occur within the skin of the elbows and knees, but could affect any part of the body like the scalp and genitals.
- Psoriasis is a chronic recurring affliction which varies in severity from minor localized patches to overall body coverage. Fingernails and toenails are generally affected.
- Psoriasis may also result in inflammation of the joints, which is known as psoriatic arthritis. Ten to fifteen percent of people with psoriasis suffer from psoriatic arthritis.