13 year old Maria has scalp psoriasis. Dr Pixie McKenna sends her to a specialist who shows Maria how to treat the condition to stop it being so obvious and uncomfortable.
Video Rating: 4 / 5
Scalp Psoriasis New Treatment Shampoo – take a look and speak to your GP
Video Rating: 3 / 5
Quality of life considerations in psoriasis treatment. (ce series).: An article from: Dermatology Nursing
This digital document is an article from Dermatology Nursing, published by Jannetti Publications, Inc. on April 1, 2003. The length of the article is 4514 words. The page length shown above is based on a typical 300-word page. The article is delivered in HTML format and is available in your Amazon.com Digital Locker immediately after purchase. You can view it with any web browser.
From the author: Psoriasis can save a profound impact on a patient, interfering in all aspects of life.
Psoriasil for Psoriasis
If you suffer from Psoriasis, you know all too well how it affects your skin and your life. From the clothes you wear to how you sleep at night, Psoriasis can even affect your work life. Finding the right treatment isn’t always easy. Have you tried the creams, injections and the pills and still haven’t found the results you are looking for? Now is the time to try Psoriasil.
Fast Acting Psoriasis Treatment
Psoriasil has proven to help adult patients with chronic, severe (extensive and/or disabling) plaque Psoriasis and has shown to have long-lasting improvement without side effects or dryness.
Fast-acting Psoriasil is easy to use: just apply it twice a day and feel the itch go away. With continuous use you will have noticeably clearer skin with less redness and irritation within the first couple of weeks.
Facts and Information about Psoriasis
- Psoriasis will also result in inflammation of the joints, which is called psoriatic arthritis. Ten to fifteen percent of those with psoriasis have psoriatic arthritis.
- The cause of psoriasis is not yet found but it is understood to have a genetic component and some factors that may aggravate psoriasis include stress, excessive alcohol consumption, and smoking.
- There are numerous treatments available but as a result of its chronic recurrent nature psoriasis is a tricky affliction to find a viable treatment for.
- A diagnosis of psoriasis is sometimes taken from the look of the skin; there are no specific blood tests or diagnostic methods for psoriasis.
- According to the seriousness and location of the psoriasis Psoriasis sufferers could experience notable physical discomfort and some disability – itching and pain might interfere with everyday functions, such as self-care, walking, and sleep.
- Psoriasis is seen in both sexes to the same degree and may occur at any age, although it most usually appears initially between the ages of 15 and 25 years.
- Around thirty percent of people with psoriasis have a family history of the disease, and researchers have identified genetic signals associated with the condition.
- One belief considers psoriasis as mainly a disorder of excessive growth and multiplication of skin cells. The infection is simply considered as a fault of the epidermis.
- One belief sees the disease as being an immune-mediated illness in which the unceccessary reproduction of skin cells is secondary to factors created by the immune system.
- Psoriasis comes about more frequently in dry skin than oily or well-moisturized skin, and usually as a result of an external skin injury such as a scrape or cut.
Psoriasis Treatment Video
Other Resources on Psoriasis:
- Psoriasis Overview
- Types of Psoriasis
- Psoriasis Treatment
- Products For Psoriasis
- Signs and Symptoms of Psoriasis
www.MeTheDoctor.com –Home Remedies For Psoriasis — Effective Home Remedies for Psoriasis New research studies conducted have shown that the millions of patients who suffer from psoriasis are more likely to develop other serious medical conditions including a risk factor of a seventy percent higher chance of developing skin cancer. Some of these studies have actually linked some of the medications used for the treatment of psoriasis to the development of skin cancer; therefore, many patients are now turning to home remedies for psoriasis in order to safely and effectively treat their condition. If you suffer from psoriasis and would like to learn more information on effective home remedies for psoriasis that have been proven successful for individuals like you, then please visit us here at: www.MeTheDoctor.com
Video Rating: 1 / 5
Psoriasis-Free-For-Life.BonusCB.com – Psoriasis Eczema Treatment – Psoriasis Face Treatment Professors Predicted I Would Die With Psoriasis. But Contrarily to their Prediction, I Cured Psoriasis Easily, Permanently & In Just 3 Days. I’ll Show You!” A 15 year psoriasis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my psoriasis permanently in just 3 days the natural way and helped thousands of people do the same. http – Psoriasis Eczema Treatment – Psoriasis Face Treatment