Yesterday, I had my first laser treatment for psoriasis and they did my ears. Last night I had pain inside my ears. Today, I still have lingering pain inside one ear. Anyone know if the laser could hurt my inner ear?
First you should consult your doctor regarding the lingering pain in your ear.
As with any medical procedure, excimer laser is not completely without risk. Because the excimer laser has the ability to ablate the skin, it is possible that a mishandled laser could cause some superficial tissue damage. For this reason, you should choose your cosmetic dermatologist carefully.
Since you have Psoriasis, getting relief for your skin is a top priority. While there is currently no cure, you can still get relief with other less risky type of treatment such as applying psoriasis cream.
There is a new natural product being promoted which is made with FDA-approved active ingredient. The product from Revitol Skin Care Product is called Dermasis Psoriasis Cream and it works to help control your skin symptoms in a smooth, non-greasy formula that absorbs quickly—and will not stain your clothes or skin.
The product unique formulation of ingredients not only soothes and moisturizes your skin, but its active ingredient also helps control the scaling and flaking associated with Psoriasis to help your skin to heal naturally.
Click on link to get more information on Dermasis Psoriasis Cream
You are not alone in this battle and we have helped thousands of people get their Psoriatic Arthritis under control or even completely eliminate Psoriatic Arthritis from their life all together. General Information
All about Psoriatic Arthritis
If a person already has Psoriasis, then he or she may contract Psoriatic Arthritis as well. Psoriatic Arthritis is thus an offshoot of Psoriasis in individuals. 10 or 30% of all Psoriasis patients are afflicted with Psoriatic Arthritis. Primary concentrations of this condition include connective tissue and the joints.
Demographics likely to be affected most
Typically, persons aged between 30 to 50 years are the most likely candidates for contracting Psoriatic Arthritis. Compared to women, men are more prone to contracting this disease. Certain aspects such as environmental conditions, genetic structure as well as condition of immune system make a person more susceptible to Psoriatic Arthritis.
Pattern of infection spread
Psoriatic Arthritis starts as any normal skin disease. If left undetected or untreated, it can spread rapidly. However, the symptoms do not surface easily, making the diagnosis even more difficult. This is why many patients have Psoriatic Arthritis, without even realizing it. The condition can prolong for several years and still go unnoticed. Pain, stiffness and intense swelling of joints are some of the common characteristics of Psoriatic Arthritis.
President, Q-Based Healthcare TM
The Makers of PsoriasilTM Treatment
Toll Free 1.866.314.8917
Searching for Psoriasis Remedy
There is no “cure” for psoriasis, just maintenance. You can only treat the symptoms; which in many cases get really bad and the itching is intense.
There are different forms of psoriasis and finding the right remedy is critical to your success of relieving yourself from the itch.
Psoriaisis is a chronic inflammatory disease of the skin and it doesn’t have a cause. Psoriasis is not contagious; you inherit this skin disease from your parents. Simply put, its in your genes. Your skin can clear up at times and then get worse, its very spontaneous.
What exactly is Psoriasis?
Psoriais produces large patches of dry, red and thickened skin. It’s a result of rapid proliferation of your skin cells and is normally triggered by abnormal lymphocytes from the blood. You can usually find psoriais on your elbows, knees and your scalp.
Psoriasis is considered a non-curable, long-term (chronic) skin condition that literally gets worse then improves.
More information on Psoriasis
- home remedies for psoriasis?
- What is the best psoriasis treatment
- Psoriasis Diet – Combat Psoriasis By Changing What You Eat
- Psoriasis Relief Oil
- psoriasis symptoms – great to see
- How To Beat Psoriasis Naturally
- What are the symptoms of Psoriasis?
- Psoriasis – Over the counter treatments?
- any home remedies for psoriasis?
- All About Psoriasis
- Can lice cause scalp psoriasis?
- Psoriasis Treatment – Home Psoriasis Remedies that can cure psoriasis without expensive drug presciption!
- Get Rid of Your Psoriasis Now
- what is the best treatment for psoriasis? Either home remedies or medical not picky.?
Revitol Dermasis for Psoriasis Remedy
Our unique Psoriasis Remedy formulation of ingredients not only soothes and moisturizes your skin, but its active ingredient also helps control the scaling and flaking associated with Psoriasis to help your skin to heal naturally.
Get Rid of Psoriasis now!
If you have Psoriasis, getting relief for your skin is a top priority. While there is currently no cure, the FDA-approved active ingredient in Dermasis Psoriasis Treatment works to help control your skin symptoms in a smooth, non-greasy formula that absorbs quickly-and will not stain your clothes or skin. The best product for Psoriasis Remedy!
Facts and Information about Psoriasis
- Although anti-inflammatory solutions can relieve signs of the condition they do not solve the underlying cause and may not be the best option for cure.
- It has long been proven that daily, short, non-burning exposure to the sun helps to clear or improve psoriasis.
- Psoriasis is sometimes a lifelong condition; there is at present no cure but various treatments can help to control the symptoms that affect the sufferer.
- Psoriasis might become worse over time but it is very difficult to predict which patients will go on to develop serious psoriasis or those in whom the disease may appear to recede.
- The scaly patches caused by psoriasis, known as psoriatic plaques, are areas of inflammation and intensive skin production at which skin rapidly accumulates.
- Psoriasis plaques generally occur on the skin of the elbows and knees, but may affect any area including the scalp and genitals.
- Psoriasis is a severe recurring illness which varies in severity from minor localized patches to overall body coverage. Fingernails and toenails are often affected.
- Psoriasis may also be a cause of inflammation of the joints, which is known as psoriatic arthritis. Ten to fifteen percent of people with psoriasis have psoriatic arthritis.
- The origin of psoriasis is not yet found but it is thought to have a genetic component and known factors that may aggravate psoriasis include stress, excessive alcohol consumption, and smoking.
- There are many treatments on the market but because of its chronic recurrent nature psoriasis is a hard illness to find a good treatment for.
Psoriasis Treatment Video
Other Resources on Psoriasis – Get the Facts: