Psoriasis Relief Oil
Hope you read my article last month about the great Oat Pouches that I’d found to treat my Psoriasis. Just wanted to let you know that the same company has just sent me a sample of their Psoriasis Relief Oil and, within 2 days, I’ve had incredible results.
I’ve used the Oil after my ExfoliOats’ Oat Pouches and cannot believe the difference in the appearance of my skin. Just as they promised, the red and white patches just disappeared (even if only temporarily). But who cares, I was able to wear a sleeveless top to a wedding last weekend and nobody noticed or commented on my Psoriasis. In fact a close friend asked if my Psoriasis had been cured but I reminded her that there is no cure – simply ways to control the disease.
Since I last wrote, I have disposed of all of my steroid creams, kept away from the sun beds and relied on nature’s own remedies – oats, chamomile, lavender, olive oil and dead sea salt.
Psoriasis Relief – Suggestions
All of you Psoriasis and Eczema sufferers (and we do make a large crowd!) do yourselves a favour and visit www.ExfoliOats.com – at last something that really works and can’t cause me further damage. By the way, if you need to get some advice, I’ve found that the people at ExfoliOats are really easy to talk to and genuinely want to help – quite a few of them suffer from Psoriasis so know what they’re talking about. The telephone number is on their web site.
I’ll keep any eye on their web site and keep you informed of any new ideas.
Additional Resources on Psoriasis:
- Psoriasis Information
- Best Treatment Products on Psoriasis
- Causes of Psoriasis
- Psoriasis Treatment
- Information About Psoriasis
Best Psoriasis Treatment
Psoriasil for Psoriasis
Used to deep clean areas affected by Psoriasis, Eczema and other skin irritations
If you suffer from this, you know all too well how it affects your skin and your life. From the clothes you wear to how you sleep at night, Psoriasis can even affect your work life. Finding the right treatment isn’t always easy. Have you tried the creams, injections and the pills and still haven’t found the results you are looking for? Now is the time to try Psoriasil.
All About Psoriasis.
More Information on Psoriasis Symptoms and Psoriasis Relief
- Psoriasis Home Remedies – Methods to make use of Natural Psoriasis Treamtent to Heal Psoriasis skin problem Totally
- what are the symptoms of Psoriasis on the scalp?
- Psoriasis Remedy by Blue Spring Wellness – 60 tablets
- Be Aware of Herpes and Psoriasis Symptoms
- SkinDr. for psoriasis, eczema, acne, dandruff, cradle cap, herpes blisters
- Psoriasil Reviews
- Does anyone know of some good home treatments for Psoriasis on the body?
- Treatment For Psoriasis – How My Mom Beat Psoriasis For Good
- Psoriasis Cure Now Releases New Podcast Discussing Remicade as a Psoriasis Treatment
- turmeric for psoriasis? and other treatments?
- Psoriasis treatment with Garra Rufa fish at home
- Help with psoriasis on scalp – any home remedies?
Facts and information about Psoriasis
- Psoriasis is seen in both sexes equally and may occur at any age, although it most commonly appears for the first time between the ages of 15 and 25 years.
- About thirty percent of people with psoriasis have a family history of the disease, and scientists have identified genetic signals that point to the condition.
- One theory considers psoriasis as primarily a result of excessive growth and increase of skin cells. The condition is simply labelled as a fault of the epidermis.
- One hypothesis sees the disease as being an immune-mediated illness in which the excessive reproduction of skin cells is unrelated to factors induced by the immune system.
- Psoriasis comes about more frequently in dry skin than oily or well-moisturized skin, and usually as a result of an external skin injury such as a scratch or cut.
- To eliminate dry skin and cut down on psoriasis symptoms, it is advised to not use shower scrubs, as they not only damage skin by leaving tiny scratches, they also scrape off the naturally occurring skin oil.
- Although anti-inflammatory treatments could relieve symptoms of the disease they do not solve the underlying problem and may not be the best option for cure.
- There can be severe variation between people in the effectiveness of specific psoriasis treatments and, as a result of this, dermatologists sometimes use a trial-and-error approach to discovering the most appropriate treatment for their patient.
- It has long been proven that frequent, short, non-burning exposure to sunlight is known to reduce or improve psoriasis.
- Psoriasis is frequently a lifelong problem; there is presently no cure but various treatments can help to alleviate the symptoms that affect the patient.
After several mis-diaganoses since my first visit to hospital in September 06 – they thought it was fractured metatarsals/ cuboid bones – my specialist has eventually realised that I am a long standing sufferer of Psoriasis. Psoriatic Arthritis is now suspected after a bone scan and the blood tests should confirm it.
I am due to see my specialist again on 10th January and the foot pain/ difficulty in walking has now spread to my knee causing locking, extreme pain and clicking noises.
Even more tests and delays are now anticipated, possibly a MRI scan with a 19 week waiting list and a sample of fluid from my knee. Meanwhile I am only taking un-prescribed drugs – Ibprofen and Anadin Extra – and am worried that irreversable damage may be caused due to the delay in diagnosis. Is there any light at the end of the tunnel? Will I always suffer pain and disability? Why don’t doctors ask the right questions & arrange the right tests when you see them? I feel let down by our Health Service
Light treatment (UVB or PUVA)
Medications: glucocorticoids, NSAIDs, DMARDs (disease-modifying anti-rheumatic drugs) such as methotrexate, sulfasalazine, gold, cyclosporine
Heat and cold
The wait for MRI scans is rediculous! I had to wait for about 2 months and only got one that "quickly" as I could get to teh hospital at short notice!!!
I hope you get some solutions to your problem soon;
Do You Suffer From the Itching and Scaling of Psoriasis? Or the Chronic Agony of Psoriatic Arthritis?
If so you are not ALONE!
A whopping three percent of the world’s populations suffer from either condition!
An incredible 56 million working hours are lost every year by psoriasis sufferers according to the National Psoriasis Foundation.
The drugs to manage psoriasis are expensive and have side effects!
Although the disease is not fatal it can be so annoying you wish yo
List Price: $ 2.99
Price: [wpramaprice asin="B004U7F554"]
[wprebay kw="psoriasis+treatment" num="12" ebcat="-1"] [wprebay kw="psoriasis+treatment" num="13" ebcat="-1"]
Find More Psoriasis Treatment Products