Hi my little sister has a severe case of Psoriasis, i wanted to know if there r any treatments i can get 4 her?
Severe Case of Psoriasis
We have looked around and we have tried a lot of things but they have not helped getting psoriasis has caused her to lose her confidence and has lowered her self-esteem, I’m looking into buying the psoriasis treatment for her birthday which is in a couple of days so if u can please help
I am 24 and have had psoriasis since I was 11. I have in the past, bought MANY over the counter meds…that NEVER worked…not even a little. That doesn’t mean they won’t work for her…but I honestly wouldn’t waste the time or money.
Dealing with Psoriasis
I would definitely get in contact with a Dermatologist. They can prescribe something that will actually work. Whether it’s a cream, steroid pill, or maybe even something that would be inject-able. I was on Enbrel…which is a shot I would give myself. It completely cleared my skin within a couple of months (over half my body was covered in psoriasis).
Most Effective Psoriasis Treatment
If you suffer from Psoriasis, you know all too well how it affects your skin and your life. From the clothes you wear to how you sleep at night, Psoriasis can even affect your work life. Finding the right psoriasis treatment isn’t always easy. Have you tried the creams, injections and the pills and still haven’t found the results you are looking for? Now is the time to try Psoriasil.
All Stop Psoriasil has proven to help adult patients with chronic, severe (extensive and/or disabling) plaque Psoriasis and has shown to have long-lasting improvement without side effects or dryness. Fast-acting All Stop Psoriasil is easy to use: just apply it twice a day and feel the itch go away. With continuous use you will have noticeably clearer skin with less redness and psoriasis irritation within the first couple of weeks.
More Resources on Psoriasis:
- What is Psoriasis?
- Signs and Symptoms of Psoriasis
- Causes, Incidence and Risk Factors on Psoriasis
- Recommended Products For Psoriasis
- Types of Psoriasis
Information Video About Psoriasis Treatment
10 Facts about Psoriasis
- One belief considers psoriasis as primarily a disorder of excessive growth and multiplication of skin cells. The infection is simply labelled as a fault of the epidermis.
- One school of thought sees the disease as being an immune-mediated disorder in which the rapid reproduction of skin cells is unrelated to factors produced by the immune system.
- Psoriasis comes about more often in dry skin than oily or well-moisturized skin, and specifically as a result of an external skin injury such as a scrape or cut.
- To prevent dry skin and cut down on psoriasis symptoms, it is sensible to not use shower scrubs, as they not only damage skin by leaving tiny scratches, they also scrape off the naturally occurring skin oil.
- Although anti-inflammatory treatments could relieve indications of the disease they do not solve the underlying affliction and may not be the preferred option for cure.
- There may be severe variation between patients in the effectiveness of specific psoriasis treatments and, as a result of this, dermatologists often use a trial-and-error approach to working out the most appropriate treatment for their patient.
- It has long been proven that daily, short, non-burning exposure to the sun is known to clear or improve psoriasis.
- Psoriasis is frequently a lifelong problem; there is currently no cure but numerous treatments can help to control the symptoms that affect the victim.
- Psoriasis might become worse over time but it is very difficult to predict which patients will go on to develop extensive psoriasis or those in whom the disease may appear to go away.
- The scaly patches caused by psoriasis, that we call psoriatic plaques, are areas of inflammation and excessive skin production around which skin swiftly accumulates.
OK this is how I cured my Psoriasis. But please read my suggested book titles aswell as i think it is essential that you are also self educated about your particular case of Psoriasis as everybody is different and often respond differently to treatments (as mentioned in my previous posts).
Let me first describe what was my particular case of Psoriasis and symptoms: Chronic Scalp Psoriasis was my main symptom, also small patches on nose folds, ears and eyebrows (mainly during flareups). Also infrequent small patches on my lower legs and groin area. I also had a minor form of Gastritis/IBS which gave me constant stomach bloating. I also was increasingly becoming more intolerant to different foods (a sure sign of an intestinal imbalance and an unhappy Liver).
I cured my Psoriasis by working both from the outside aswell as the inside as follows-:
Outside (external treatment): Regular application of healing cream to Psoriasis spots (2 or 3 times a day). Also use only Natural shower gels and shampoos that do not contain Sodium Laureth Sulfate (most good health shops stock this). SLS is a harsh detergent that will only slow your healing process.
Ingredients: 2 Parts pure Aloe Vera Gel, 1 part Jojoba Oil, enough to fill a small 50ml/50g jar. Then add the contents of a punctured capsule that contains either liquid Vitamin A as Retynil Acetate or Palmitate (ask your pharmacy), or simply fish liver oil as this also contains pure Vitamin A&D (the smelly option). Also add a few drops of pure tea tree oil to the preparation. Keep a jar handy for regular use. Once your patches disappear you can use the same cream but without the Vitamin A as a maintenance cream. Or the Body Shop Aloe Vera daily soothing moisture cream is a surprisingly good maintenance cream aswell. A Great face cream too!
Scalp Psoriasis: You should apply this preparation once to your scalp and wash it out in the evening. It is a very light gel cream that is easy to apply even to the scalp and simply looks like you have used a wet look hair gel. Wash it out with an organic Apple Cider Vinegar before using an all natural shampoo that does not contain SLS (most health shops stock these types of shampoos. Avalon is a good choice). Apple Cider Vinegar is great for killing the yeast fungus on your scalp and restoring your natural acid mantle. It is also incredibly effective against dandruff and much better then any commercial product like Head & Shoulders. The first week you should use it every other day and then just once a week after that or when your scalp feels itchy or flaky. Directions: Apply about a cup full of Apple Cider Vinegar to your scalp (use an empty water bottle and make a hole in the cap) and gently massage it in to your scalp (you can add some clove oil and/or tea tree oil to cover up the smell on your hair). Then cover it up with a towel or plastic hair cap and let it sit on your scalp for between 1/2 to 1 hour. The longer the better depending on your time available before rinsing out.
Inside (Internal Treatment):
1.Liver Cleansing Diet
2.Anti-Bacterial, Fungus & protozoa course
3.Juice Fast Weekend
4.Immune restoring diet course
Using Liver Tonic and natural organic multi-vitamin tonic
All with regular exercise and massage to help toxin elimination
Week 1&2: Liver/Blood cleansing and elimination diet:
Wake up: Two glasses of warm water (not too hot) with a squeeze of lime or lemon juice in the second glass.
Then 2 capsules of Evening Primrose oil
Breakfast: Fruit only- Apple compote (or stewed apple without sugar), Bananas, Kiwi fruit, Papaya, Pineapple, (no citrus fruits).
=> If you are prone to a sensitive stomach or some form of IBS then stew your fruit first by simply cooking on low heat in a saucepan with a cover for about 10mins with a little water (this will avoid the raw Cellulose and starches irritating your system)
Teas: Lots of Camomile, Peppermint with honey teas during the day
Lunch: Liver green salads (which include: Cress, Lambs lettuce, Parley, Raw Garlic) or cold cooked vegetables, especially cruciferous vegetables (cooked the night before) with a lemon and virgin olive oil dressing (must be home made).
=> IF you have a sensitive stomach avoid raw salads and opt for the cooked vegetables.
Teas: Lots of Camomile, Peppermint teas with honey during the day
Early evening Liver/Skin health drink- Home juiced: Carrot,Beet and Celery juice.You can add some fruit juice to taste if you like.
Dinner: Fish or organic farm chicken (cooked in lemon, olive oil and garlic sauce) with fresh ginger or fresh herbs (choice of: Dill, oregano, basil, rosmary) and steamed cruciferous vegetables (choice of: Broccoli, Cauliflower, Brussels Sprouts, Cabbage)
Snacks(between meals): Apple Compote (or sugar free Stewed Apples), fruits, Rice cakes dipped in olive oil.
Also use a good liver tonic to speed the process up like: Swedish Bitters (a world renown natura
This sounds much easier to do, and less expensive too, only about $1 a day.
This is a demo video to watch for the eczema cure as seen in Japan. It is not used in Hospitals all over the world yet – but as more people get this water then they will all see that Eczema is curable.
You can try to get free alkaline water – place a wanted add on http://craigslist.com Place a add to ask for 8.5 PH drinking water, and hope that the person can also make 2.5 PH water. Drinking the alkaline water will help, even if you can not spray the 2.5 PH water on your skin and hair.
I have been helping a friend get rid of his psoriasis’ on his skin, it covers about 2 square feet of his arms and hands.
He has been spraying on 2.5 PH water for about a month now, and it is working. He is also drinking 9.5 PH water. His wife has MS, and is also drinking the 9.5 PH alkaline water, and is doing much better.
Looking for Psoriasis Treatments
My husband has this and we get a lot of sun, and he is “bathes” in petroleum jelly and hydrocortisone cream, and takes epsom salt baths….
Any other NATURAL Psoriasis Home Treatments that you do that I can help him with? He tried honey too.
He feels so itchy and miserable, and don’t “recommend a derm”, I know.
No he has psoriasis. He was been diagnosed a few years back….
when he was at a derm they gave him a UV cream treatment, and he would “tan” / go to uv treatment in a tannig bed.
Whenever we get really burnt hes psoriasis would get remarkably clear, but is hard to maintain.
You’re already doing some AWESOME Psoriasis home treatments yourself. You’ve obviously checked up on this. One thing I’m not seeing you doing is hand/body lotion. The skin HAS to stay moist or have a barrier and not dry out or it’ll start growing in overtime. I have been dealing with psoriasis for over 10 years. Started on my elbows, and then went to my knees and on my legs. I’ve tried about every prescribed option out there cream wise. I even took steroids and it helped but didn’t eliminate the problem. Then the strangest thing happened. I had dehydrated skin so I bought Vasiline Intensive Care Total Moisture lotion and started using it. With my psoriasis home treatments IMMEDIATELY I saw results. Two months later and I can say I have knees and elbows! I hadn’t seen them in years! I can wear tank tops and shorts again without looking like something’s wrong with me. It’s so hard to explain to others who don’t have psoriasis what it’s like and how much it affects my self esteem, having to wear jeans and long sleeved shirts in dead summer and dying from the heat, or wearing something comfortable and having people stare and ask questions. I actually cried more times than I’d like to admit. Now I feel different. It seemed with the other stuff that it would help keep it from expanding and growing, but wouldn’t completely eliminate the growth already there. I can’t believe a few dollars spent on over the counter lotion could do this for me since I’d spent hundreds of dollars over the years on stuff that burned and itched and hurt my fair skin. I’m not a huge testimonial writer, but I’m actually writing the company to say thank you, I feel like me again. I hope it helps, and good luck!
Oh, I did want to add that I use the lotion after my shower in the morning and once again before going to sleep. I don’t have to slather myself all day long like I have with the eucerine *spelling?* cream that made it sore to the touch. I don’t have to keep it wet all day for this stuff to work. I SO hope I’m not a fluke and this might really make a difference for others. Good luck with it! If you need to email me to have someone to talk to I’m more than fine with it. You’re not dealing with this alone.
If you suffer from Psoriasis, you know all too well how it affects your skin and your life. From the clothes you wear to how you sleep at night, Psoriasis can even affect your work life. Finding the right treatment isn’t always easy. Have you tried the creams, injections and the pills and still haven’t found the results you are looking for? Now is the time to try our Psoriasis Home Treatments.
All Stop Psoriasis has proven to help adult patients with chronic, severe (extensive and/or disabling) plaque Psoriasis and has shown to have long-lasting improvement without side effects or dryness. Fast-acting All Stop Psoriasis is easy to use: just apply it twice a day and feel the itch go away. With continuous use you will have noticeably clearer skin with less redness and irritation within the first couple of weeks. It’s the best psoriasis home treatments.
Additional Resources on Psoriasis:
- Products For Psoriasis
- Signs and Symptoms of Psoriasis
- Causes, Incidence and Risk Factors on Psoriasis
- Q and A About Psoriasis
- Psoriasis Information
Facts and Information about Psoriasis
- There are numerous treatments on the market but because of its chronic recurrent nature psoriasis is a difficult condition to find a viable treatment for.
- A diagnosis of psoriasis is sometimes derived from the appearance of the skin; there are no known blood tests or diagnostic procedures for psoriasis.
- According to the level and location of the psoriasis Psoriasis sufferers can experience significant physical discomfort and some disability – itching and pain might interfere with basic functions, such as self-care, walking, and sleep.
- Psoriasis can be found in both sexes evenly and may occur at any age, although it most frequently appears initially between the ages of 15 and 25 years.
- About one-third of people with psoriasis report a family history of the disease, and experts have identified genetic signals that point to the condition.
- One school of thought considers psoriasis as primarily a result of excessive growth and multiplication of skin cells. The infection is simply labelled as a fault of the epidermis.
- One belief sees the disease as being an immune-mediated disorder in which the rapid reproduction of skin cells is unrelated to factors induced by the immune system.
- Psoriasis comes about more frequently in dry skin than oily or well-moisturized skin, and essentially after an external skin injury such as a graze or cut.
- To prevent dry skin and reduce psoriasis symptoms, it is essential to not use shower scrubs, as they not only harm skin by leaving tiny scratches, they also scrape off the naturally occurring skin oil.
- Although anti-inflammatory treatments may relieve indications of the disease they do not solve the underlying affliction and may not be the best option for cure.