Knowing Psoriasis Signs and Symptoms
“Professors Predicted I Would Die With Psoriasis. But Contrarily to their Prediction, I Cured Psoriasis Easily, Permanently & In Just 3 Days. I’ll Show You!” A 15 year psoriasis sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my psoriasis permanently in just 3 days the natural way and helped thousands of people do the same.
Fighting the Psoriasis Signs and Symptoms
Our unique Psoriasis Treatment formulation of ingredients not only soothes and moisturizes your skin, but its active ingredient also helps control the scaling and flaking associated with Psoriasis to help your skin to heal naturally.
Dermasis Psoriasis Cream helps fight the symptoms that cause your skin to look red and patchy with a two-fold approach:
Psoriasis causes your skin cells to replicate at an extremely rapid rate (about 8 times faster than normal), which makes cells build up on your skin’s surface-forming thick, unsightly patches (or plaques) of red lesions covered in dead skin. Dermasis’s Psoriasis Treatment active ingredient, 2% Salicylic Acid, stimulates the shedding of this layer of dead skin cells to help alleviate your psoriasis.
Facts and Information about Psoriasis
- One belief sees the disease as being an immune-mediated condition in which the unceccessary reproduction of skin cells is secondary to factors induced by the immune system.
- Psoriasis comes about more often in dry skin than oily or well-moisturized skin, and essentially as a result of an external skin injury such as a graze or cut.
- To eliminate dry skin and reduce psoriasis symptoms, it is advised to not use shower scrubs, as they not only hurt skin by leaving tiny scratches, they also scrape off the naturally essential skin oil.
- Although anti-inflammatory solutions could relieve symptoms of the condition they do not solve the underlying problem and may not be the preferred option for cure.
- There may be serious variation between individuals in the effectiveness of specific psoriasis treatments and, as a result of this, dermatologists generally use a trial-and-error approach to finding the most appropriate treatment for their patient.
- It has long been understood that prevalent, short, non-burning exposure to the rays of the sun is known to reduce or improve psoriasis.
- Psoriasis is often a lifelong condition; there is currently no cure but various treatments can help to alleviate the symptoms that affect the sufferer.
- Psoriasis can get worse over time but it is not possible to predict who will go on to develop serious psoriasis or those in whom the disease may appear to go away.
- The scaly patches caused by psoriasis, called psoriatic plaques, are points of inflammation and over-active skin production at which skin quickly accumulates.
- Psoriasis plaques often occur within the skin of the elbows and knees, but may affect any body area such as the scalp and genitals.
Psoriasis Signs and Symptoms Video
Other Resources on Psoriasis:
- Q and A About Psoriasis
- Psoriasis Information
- Best Treatment Products on Psoriasis
- Causes, Incidence and Risk Factors on Psoriasis
- Psoriasis Overview
I have psorasis on the bottom of my feet, my thumb, and scalp. It flares up in the winter and usually gets better in the summer. I do not have insurance right now and have been using over the counter meds to help. Does anyone have any suggestions of how they help their psorasis?
I have been using sycilic acid for my foot and vasaline has been working wonders for the drying and cracking.
I have heard that fish oil supplements that are taken daily will help. Has anyone heard of this?
The main cause of psoriasis is overreaction of the immune system. I try to eat healthy food and avoid stress as much as I can in order to prevent flare-ups.
After using number of prescription drugs I’ve turned to the natural treatments.
Now I use herbal remedies from serenaskin.com, which aim at the root of the disease – the immune system, and are steroid-free.
After about 2 weeks of using ointment and spray my skin has been cleared up and now I just continue with anti-psoriasis extract, which controls the immune system. My skin has been clear for months now.
It is the only treatment I have found that provides me complete relief when I use it as directed.
Looking for Psoriasis Treatment? Find it here.
New treatments bring new hope for psoriasis
Dear Dr. Donohue: I suffered from psoriasis for years. I have been seen by three different doctors and have used a variety of cortisone creams, all with no lasting relief. I even took oral prednisone, but its effects were short-lived. Aloe and vitamin E…
Read more on The Standard-Times
Treatments bring hope for psoriasis
Dear Dr. Donohue • I suffered from psoriasis for years. I have been seen by three different doctors and have used a variety of cortisone creams, all with no lasting relief. I even took oral prednisone, but its effects were short-lived. Aloe and vitamin E didn’t help. My present doctor says I can go with hard-core treatments, but my liver enzymes are elevated. I am seeing a liver specialist next …
Read more on St. Louis Post-Dispatch
National Psoriasis Foundation awards 0,000 in research grants
Nine scientists receive funds to study psoriatic disease
Read more on PR Newswire via Yahoo! News