My friend is having both BP and Psoriasis and hence please give me a home remedy which is good for boththese problems sice most medecines for psoriasis interferes with BP
I have both of these problems and have for about 20 yrs. The high blod pressure came first and then I started with the psoriasis. The blood pressure problem will not go away with any home remedies. They say garlic lowere BP,if that were the truth than I would have a BP so low it would not even register. I use several heads of garlic a week in my cooking and always did even before high BP,and nothing and I mean nothing can get rid of or decrease psoriasis, even the meds to take and some are very dangerous only work for short times and interferes with healing of the immune system. I have been to specialists at all the best hospitals in the East,in several states, and psoriasis is here to stay. So in a nut shell, home remedies just wont work,herbists will try to tell you they do, but nothing has been proven and the longer you go with high BP the worse it is on your body. I use creams for the psoriasis just to stop the itch.
What are symptoms of Eczema and Psoriasis?
Do they give you a blood test? Is it just based on visual symptoms? I get some dry itchy patches and acne. My derm said it looks like I have Eczema and to use hydrocortisone cream. But I would like to know for sure. Should I go back and have any tests done?
I really wish people would read and answer my whole question :/
Diagnosing Eczema and Psoriasis
Doctors diagnose people with eczema by just looking at it.This disease is very visual by just looking at it you can easily tell that the person has eczema.Now a days this disease can easily be treated.There are many alternative medicine that you can use, active liquid zeolites is one of the example.
Eczema and Psoriasis Remedy
Ultra Moisturizing Dry Skin Cream is great to soothe any dry skin and retain optimum skin-cell growth, all year round. It is made from safe, hypo-allergenic ingredients which provide the perfect Dry Skin Cream that rejuvenates and moisturizing care for your skin. It keeps your skin moist and speeds skin repair during treatment, an important step for serious Eczema and Psoriasis problems.
Contains a skin care complex designed to increase moisture balance and retention in the skin. It is a nourishing blend of actives that moisturizes, nourishes and provides anti-inflammation properties.
Other Informational Links on Eczema and or Psoriasis
- New agents could shake up psoriasis treatment.(PSORIASIS): An article from: Skin & Allergy News
- Psoriasis Symptoms For Different Types Of Psoriasis
- How is someone diagnosed with Eczema and or Psoriasis?
- Psoriasis And Other Things You Should Consider
- Psoriatic Arthritis & Psoriasis Part 3 Medications
- BMV Quantum Subliminal CD Psoriasis Eczema Aid (Ultrasonic Skin Health Series) Reviews
- What’s the latest on Psoriasis treatment?
- What the Doctor Doesn’t Tell you About Eczema – Homeopathic Treatment for Acne, Psoriasis & Eczema
- Does anyone have a home remedy cure for psoriasis? I have it on my legs and knees very badly.?
- Eczema Cure NO Medical Treatment – Acne Treatment and Psoriasis & Eczema Therapy
- pustular psoriasis treatment
- Psoriasin Multi-Symptom Psoriasis Relief Gel, .75 oz
- Anyone have any effective natural treatments for psoriasis?
- Natralia – Eczema & Psoriasis Treatment – 2 packs
More Resources on Psoriasis:
- Products For Psoriasis
- Information About Psoriasis
- Causes, Incidence and Risk Factors on Psoriasis
- Causes of Psoriasis
- Psoriasis Treatment
Informational Video about Psoriasis
Information and Facts about Psoriasis
- The scaly patches caused by psoriasis, called psoriatic plaques, are points of inflammation and intensive skin production where skin rapidly accumulates.
- Psoriasis plaques generally occur around the skin of ones elbows and knees, but may affect any body area like the scalp and genitals.
- Psoriasis is a serious recurring affliction which varies in severity from hardly noticeable localized patches to 100% body coverage. Fingernails and toenails are frequently affected.
- Psoriasis may also be a cause of inflammation of the joints, which is labelled psoriatic arthritis. Ten to fifteen percent of people with psoriasis contract psoriatic arthritis.
- The initiator of psoriasis is not yet understood but it is understood to have a genetic component and known factors that may lead to psoriasis include stress, excessive alcohol consumption, and smoking.
- There are a variety of treatments available but because of its chronic recurrent nature psoriasis is a difficult affliction to find a successful treatment for.
- A diagnosis of psoriasis is normally taken from the look of the skin; there are no special blood tests or diagnostic procedures for psoriasis.
- According to the seriousness and location of the psoriasis Psoriasis sufferers can experience notable physical discomfort and some disability – itching and pain can interfere with basic functions, such as self-care, walking, and sleep.
- Psoriasis can be found in both sexes to the same degree and could occur at any age, although it most commonly appears initially between the ages of 15 and 25 years.
- About thirty percent of people with psoriasis report a family history of the disease, and experts have identified genetic signals associated with the condition.
Looking for Psoriasis Treatments
My husband has this and we get a lot of sun, and he is “bathes” in petroleum jelly and hydrocortisone cream, and takes epsom salt baths….
Any other NATURAL Psoriasis Home Treatments that you do that I can help him with? He tried honey too.
He feels so itchy and miserable, and don’t “recommend a derm”, I know.
No he has psoriasis. He was been diagnosed a few years back….
when he was at a derm they gave him a UV cream treatment, and he would “tan” / go to uv treatment in a tannig bed.
Whenever we get really burnt hes psoriasis would get remarkably clear, but is hard to maintain.
You’re already doing some AWESOME Psoriasis home treatments yourself. You’ve obviously checked up on this. One thing I’m not seeing you doing is hand/body lotion. The skin HAS to stay moist or have a barrier and not dry out or it’ll start growing in overtime. I have been dealing with psoriasis for over 10 years. Started on my elbows, and then went to my knees and on my legs. I’ve tried about every prescribed option out there cream wise. I even took steroids and it helped but didn’t eliminate the problem. Then the strangest thing happened. I had dehydrated skin so I bought Vasiline Intensive Care Total Moisture lotion and started using it. With my psoriasis home treatments IMMEDIATELY I saw results. Two months later and I can say I have knees and elbows! I hadn’t seen them in years! I can wear tank tops and shorts again without looking like something’s wrong with me. It’s so hard to explain to others who don’t have psoriasis what it’s like and how much it affects my self esteem, having to wear jeans and long sleeved shirts in dead summer and dying from the heat, or wearing something comfortable and having people stare and ask questions. I actually cried more times than I’d like to admit. Now I feel different. It seemed with the other stuff that it would help keep it from expanding and growing, but wouldn’t completely eliminate the growth already there. I can’t believe a few dollars spent on over the counter lotion could do this for me since I’d spent hundreds of dollars over the years on stuff that burned and itched and hurt my fair skin. I’m not a huge testimonial writer, but I’m actually writing the company to say thank you, I feel like me again. I hope it helps, and good luck!
Oh, I did want to add that I use the lotion after my shower in the morning and once again before going to sleep. I don’t have to slather myself all day long like I have with the eucerine *spelling?* cream that made it sore to the touch. I don’t have to keep it wet all day for this stuff to work. I SO hope I’m not a fluke and this might really make a difference for others. Good luck with it! If you need to email me to have someone to talk to I’m more than fine with it. You’re not dealing with this alone.
If you suffer from Psoriasis, you know all too well how it affects your skin and your life. From the clothes you wear to how you sleep at night, Psoriasis can even affect your work life. Finding the right treatment isn’t always easy. Have you tried the creams, injections and the pills and still haven’t found the results you are looking for? Now is the time to try our Psoriasis Home Treatments.
All Stop Psoriasis has proven to help adult patients with chronic, severe (extensive and/or disabling) plaque Psoriasis and has shown to have long-lasting improvement without side effects or dryness. Fast-acting All Stop Psoriasis is easy to use: just apply it twice a day and feel the itch go away. With continuous use you will have noticeably clearer skin with less redness and irritation within the first couple of weeks. It’s the best psoriasis home treatments.
Additional Resources on Psoriasis:
- Products For Psoriasis
- Signs and Symptoms of Psoriasis
- Causes, Incidence and Risk Factors on Psoriasis
- Q and A About Psoriasis
- Psoriasis Information
Facts and Information about Psoriasis
- There are numerous treatments on the market but because of its chronic recurrent nature psoriasis is a difficult condition to find a viable treatment for.
- A diagnosis of psoriasis is sometimes derived from the appearance of the skin; there are no known blood tests or diagnostic procedures for psoriasis.
- According to the level and location of the psoriasis Psoriasis sufferers can experience significant physical discomfort and some disability – itching and pain might interfere with basic functions, such as self-care, walking, and sleep.
- Psoriasis can be found in both sexes evenly and may occur at any age, although it most frequently appears initially between the ages of 15 and 25 years.
- About one-third of people with psoriasis report a family history of the disease, and experts have identified genetic signals that point to the condition.
- One school of thought considers psoriasis as primarily a result of excessive growth and multiplication of skin cells. The infection is simply labelled as a fault of the epidermis.
- One belief sees the disease as being an immune-mediated disorder in which the rapid reproduction of skin cells is unrelated to factors induced by the immune system.
- Psoriasis comes about more frequently in dry skin than oily or well-moisturized skin, and essentially after an external skin injury such as a graze or cut.
- To prevent dry skin and reduce psoriasis symptoms, it is essential to not use shower scrubs, as they not only harm skin by leaving tiny scratches, they also scrape off the naturally occurring skin oil.
- Although anti-inflammatory treatments may relieve indications of the disease they do not solve the underlying affliction and may not be the best option for cure.