You are not alone in this battle and we have helped thousands of people get their Psoriatic Arthritis under control or even completely eliminate Psoriatic Arthritis from their life all together. General Information
All about Psoriatic Arthritis
If a person already has Psoriasis, then he or she may contract Psoriatic Arthritis as well. Psoriatic Arthritis is thus an offshoot of Psoriasis in individuals. 10 or 30% of all Psoriasis patients are afflicted with Psoriatic Arthritis. Primary concentrations of this condition include connective tissue and the joints.
Demographics likely to be affected most
Typically, persons aged between 30 to 50 years are the most likely candidates for contracting Psoriatic Arthritis. Compared to women, men are more prone to contracting this disease. Certain aspects such as environmental conditions, genetic structure as well as condition of immune system make a person more susceptible to Psoriatic Arthritis.
Pattern of infection spread
Psoriatic Arthritis starts as any normal skin disease. If left undetected or untreated, it can spread rapidly. However, the symptoms do not surface easily, making the diagnosis even more difficult. This is why many patients have Psoriatic Arthritis, without even realizing it. The condition can prolong for several years and still go unnoticed. Pain, stiffness and intense swelling of joints are some of the common characteristics of Psoriatic Arthritis.
President, Q-Based Healthcare TM
The Makers of PsoriasilTM Treatment
Toll Free 1.866.314.8917
My ears have recently been tuned to Balinese medicine and organic remedies. I have suffered from Psoriasis almost my entire life and Western medicine has not really helped me much. Also being that experts say it’s an immune system problem, I’d prefer to treat it from inside rather than outside where I’m just treating the psoriasis symptoms on my skin. Does anyone have any good advice for me? Any websites? Any personal experiences?
How to get rid of Psoriasis?
Most people say that you can not get rid of Psoriasis. I know I was taught that in my medical training.
But from personal experience my Hubby and his Son and several friends got rid of it from taking certain vitamins.
In my Hubbies case it was not just on a small part of his body he was covered on 80% of his body his knees bled when he knelt down and so did his elbows.
He took the vitamins and it went away it started to come back after 15 years so he started again and once again it went away.
Resources of Interest on Psoriasis:
- Q and A About Psoriasis
- Psoriasis Information
- Best Treatment Products on Psoriasis
- Causes of Psoriasis
- Psoriasis Treatment
If you suffer from Psoriasis, you know all too well how it affects your skin and your life. From the clothes you wear to how you sleep at night, Psoriasis can even affect your work life. Finding the right treatment isn’t always easy. Have you tried the creams, injections and the pills and still haven’t found the results you are looking for? Now is the time to try Psoriasil.
Psoriasil has proven to help adult patients with chronic, severe (extensive and/or disabling) plaque Psoriasis and has shown to have long-lasting improvement without side effects or dryness.
Fast-acting Psoriasil is easy to use: just apply it twice a day and feel the itch go away. With continuous use you will have noticeably clearer skin with less redness and psoriasis irritation within the first couple of weeks.
Information and Facts about Psoriasis
- Psoriasis plaques generally occur around the skin of the elbows and knees, but can affect any area such as the scalp and genitals.
- Psoriasis is a chronic recurring illness which varies in severity from minor localized patches to 100% body coverage. Fingernails and toenails are frequently affected.
- Psoriasis may also cause inflammation of the joints, which is called psoriatic arthritis. Ten to fifteen percent of people with psoriasis contract psoriatic arthritis.
- The origin of psoriasis is not known but it is believed to have a genetic component and among the factors that may induce psoriasis include stress, excessive alcohol consumption, and smoking.
- There are numerous treatments on the market but thanks to its chronic recurrent nature psoriasis is a difficult affliction to find a successful treatment for.
- A diagnosis of psoriasis is sometimes based on the appearance of the skin; there are no special blood tests or diagnostic procedures for psoriasis.
- Resulting from the seriousness and location of the condition Psoriasis sufferers might experience significant physical discomfort and some disability – itching and pain could interfere with everyday functions, such as self-care, walking, and sleep.
- To eliminate dry skin and reduce psoriasis symptoms, it is essential to not use shower scrubs, as they not only harm skin by leaving tiny scratches, they also scrape off the naturally present skin oil.
- Although anti-inflammatory treatments may relieve signs of the condition they do not solve the underlying affliction and may not be the preferred option for cure.
- There may be severe variation between patients in the effectiveness of specific psoriasis treatments and, because of this, dermatologists sometimes use a trial-and-error approach to working out the most appropriate treatment for their patient.
Psoriasis Arthritis Problem
Topical treatments are most effective for treating mild to moderate psoriasis and are aimed at reducing swelling and skin cell turnover, helping the skin to peel, unclogging pores and suppressing the immune system. Phototherapy involves the use of natural ultraviolet light and artificial ultraviolet light – it reduces redness and slows the overproduction of skin cells that causes scaling.
If psoriasis is severe, medication in the form of an injection or pill is administered – this is called systemic treatment. These treatment options may be combined to achieve the best results. Through constant trail and error, the psoriasis sufferer needs to discover the most effective treatment.
More About Psoriasis Arthritis
The use of natural and alternative treatments has become increasingly popular among people suffering with psoriasis. Natural treatments such as herbal and homeopathic remedies are a safe and effective alternative to use especially when traditional therapy has failed to produce the desired results. Carefully selected ingredients have been chosen to support skin health and promote healthy cell renewal and routine shedding of old skin cells.
Herbs such as Galium aperine (Cleavers) and Trifolium pratense (red clover) have a wide of therapeutic benefits which include acting as a cleansing tonic, blood purifier as well as lymphatic cleanser.
Tissue salts such as Natrium Muriaticum, Kalium Sulphate and Kalium Muriaticum are excellent for maintaining skin health and supporting the natural healing and regenerative processes of the skin.
You may get more info here http://www.healthherbsandnutrition.com/remedies/p/psoriasis.htm
Are you looking for natural treatment for psoriasis? There are quite a few natural topical treatments for psoriasis that are known to be very effective and can prevent recurrence as well.
Psoriasis Arthritis Treatment
Revitol Dermasis Psoriasis Treatment
According to the National Psoriasis Foundation, between 150,000 and 260,000 new cases of Psoriasis are diagnosed each year-amounting to more than 5 million Americans-who spend upwards of $1.6 Billion a year to treat their condition.
Our unique Psoriasis Treatment formulation of ingredients not only soothes and moisturizes your skin, but its active ingredient also helps control the scaling and flaking associated with Psoriasis to help your skin to heal naturally.
Other recommend psoriasis treatments are Allstop Psoriasis Treatments
If you have Psoriasis, getting relief for your skin is a top priority. While there is currently no cure, the FDA-approved active ingredient in Dermasis Psoriasis Treatment works to help control your skin symptoms in a smooth, non-greasy formula that absorbs quickly-and will not stain your clothes or skin.
Psoriasis News Video
Additional Resources on Psoriasis:
- Information About Psoriasis
- Recommended Products For Psoriasis
- Psoriasis Overview
- Causes of Psoriasis
- Types of Psoriasis
Facts about Psoriasis
- A diagnosis of psoriasis is sometimes derived from the appearance of the skin; there are no special blood tests or diagnostic procedures for psoriasis.
- According to the severity and location of outbreaks Psoriasis sufferers could experience notable physical discomfort and some disability – itching and pain can interfere with basic functions, such as self-care, walking, and sleep.
- Psoriasis is seen in both sexes to the same degree and could occur at any age, although it most usually appears at first between the ages of 15 and 25 years.
- Around one-third of people with psoriasis report a family history of the disease, and researchers have identified genetic signals that point to the condition.
- One belief considers psoriasis as mainly a disorder of excessive growth and reproduction of skin cells. The problem is simply labelled as a fault of the epidermis.
- One belief sees the disease as being an immune-mediated disorder in which the excessive reproduction of skin cells is next to factors created by the immune system.
- Psoriasis breaks out more frequently in dry skin than oily or well-moisturized skin, and essentially as a result of an external skin injury such as a graze or cut.
- To reduce dry skin and cut down on psoriasis symptoms, it is essential to not use shower scrubs, as they not only damage skin by leaving tiny scratches, they also scrape off the naturally present skin oil.
- Although anti-inflammatory solutions could relieve symptoms of the disease they do not solve the underlying affliction and may not be the best option for cure.
- There can be severe variation between individuals in the effectiveness of specific psoriasis treatments and, thanks to this, dermatologists generally use a trial-and-error approach to finding the most appropriate treatment for their patient.