Psoriasis Relief Oil
Hope you read my article last month about the great Oat Pouches that I’d found to treat my Psoriasis. Just wanted to let you know that the same company has just sent me a sample of their Psoriasis Relief Oil and, within 2 days, I’ve had incredible results.
I’ve used the Oil after my ExfoliOats’ Oat Pouches and cannot believe the difference in the appearance of my skin. Just as they promised, the red and white patches just disappeared (even if only temporarily). But who cares, I was able to wear a sleeveless top to a wedding last weekend and nobody noticed or commented on my Psoriasis. In fact a close friend asked if my Psoriasis had been cured but I reminded her that there is no cure – simply ways to control the disease.
Since I last wrote, I have disposed of all of my steroid creams, kept away from the sun beds and relied on nature’s own remedies – oats, chamomile, lavender, olive oil and dead sea salt.
Psoriasis Relief – Suggestions
All of you Psoriasis and Eczema sufferers (and we do make a large crowd!) do yourselves a favour and visit www.ExfoliOats.com – at last something that really works and can’t cause me further damage. By the way, if you need to get some advice, I’ve found that the people at ExfoliOats are really easy to talk to and genuinely want to help – quite a few of them suffer from Psoriasis so know what they’re talking about. The telephone number is on their web site.
I’ll keep any eye on their web site and keep you informed of any new ideas.
Additional Resources on Psoriasis:
- Psoriasis Information
- Best Treatment Products on Psoriasis
- Causes of Psoriasis
- Psoriasis Treatment
- Information About Psoriasis
Best Psoriasis Treatment
Psoriasil for Psoriasis
Used to deep clean areas affected by Psoriasis, Eczema and other skin irritations
If you suffer from this, you know all too well how it affects your skin and your life. From the clothes you wear to how you sleep at night, Psoriasis can even affect your work life. Finding the right treatment isn’t always easy. Have you tried the creams, injections and the pills and still haven’t found the results you are looking for? Now is the time to try Psoriasil.
All About Psoriasis.
More Information on Psoriasis Symptoms and Psoriasis Relief
- Psoriasis Home Remedies – Methods to make use of Natural Psoriasis Treamtent to Heal Psoriasis skin problem Totally
- what are the symptoms of Psoriasis on the scalp?
- Psoriasis Remedy by Blue Spring Wellness – 60 tablets
- Be Aware of Herpes and Psoriasis Symptoms
- SkinDr. for psoriasis, eczema, acne, dandruff, cradle cap, herpes blisters
- Psoriasil Reviews
- Does anyone know of some good home treatments for Psoriasis on the body?
- Treatment For Psoriasis – How My Mom Beat Psoriasis For Good
- Psoriasis Cure Now Releases New Podcast Discussing Remicade as a Psoriasis Treatment
- turmeric for psoriasis? and other treatments?
- Psoriasis treatment with Garra Rufa fish at home
- Help with psoriasis on scalp – any home remedies?
Facts and information about Psoriasis
- Psoriasis is seen in both sexes equally and may occur at any age, although it most commonly appears for the first time between the ages of 15 and 25 years.
- About thirty percent of people with psoriasis have a family history of the disease, and scientists have identified genetic signals that point to the condition.
- One theory considers psoriasis as primarily a result of excessive growth and increase of skin cells. The condition is simply labelled as a fault of the epidermis.
- One hypothesis sees the disease as being an immune-mediated illness in which the excessive reproduction of skin cells is unrelated to factors induced by the immune system.
- Psoriasis comes about more frequently in dry skin than oily or well-moisturized skin, and usually as a result of an external skin injury such as a scratch or cut.
- To eliminate dry skin and cut down on psoriasis symptoms, it is advised to not use shower scrubs, as they not only damage skin by leaving tiny scratches, they also scrape off the naturally occurring skin oil.
- Although anti-inflammatory treatments could relieve symptoms of the disease they do not solve the underlying problem and may not be the best option for cure.
- There can be severe variation between people in the effectiveness of specific psoriasis treatments and, as a result of this, dermatologists sometimes use a trial-and-error approach to discovering the most appropriate treatment for their patient.
- It has long been proven that frequent, short, non-burning exposure to sunlight is known to reduce or improve psoriasis.
- Psoriasis is frequently a lifelong problem; there is presently no cure but various treatments can help to alleviate the symptoms that affect the patient.
- Reduces skin irritation and inflammation
- Tightens the skin and protect skins elasticity
- Notably reduces blemishes and slows down the appearance of wrinkles
Argan Oil softens the skin and treat many skin conditions. “Argan oil, which is said to have restorative and age-defying effects, has become one of the latest miracle ingredients in the beauty industry. High in vitamin E and essential fatty acids, Argan Oil is believed to help all sorts of skin conditions: dry skin, acne, psoriasis, eczema, wrinkles.” New York Times Magazine. November 18, 2007
comes from the fruit of the argan tree, which is endemic to Morocco. Argan Oil extremely rare oil is historically produced by hand and is understood to have numerous useful properties referring to skin care.
Argan oil is a pure antioxidant which helps to neutralize free radicals and defend the fragile comfortable tissues of the face and body. Argan Oil is packed stuffed with nutrients and essential fatty acids, together with linoleic acid, and has been used for decades in the beauty and skin care industry.
One of many foremost advantages this oil can supply is a major discount within the signs of growing old typically seen within the skin. Argan Oil works by revitalizing cell progress and will help to fight the injury attributable to pollution, sun, stress, and smoking. Argan Oil could actually help to smooth wrinkles on the face and physique in addition to softening the pores and skin, and scientific research have additionally proven an increase in pores and skin elasticity and tightening when used regularly.
It has an anti-inflammatory action and can help to cut back signs of skin irritation and irritation in addition to present relief from many minor pores and skin problems. Blemishes and scars are often considerably lowered by regular application of argan oil. Argan oil has also been used to nice effect in burn injuries.
Argan Oil is excessive in vitamin E and essential fatty acids, it’s stated to assist all kinds of pores and skin situations: dry pores and skin, zits, psoriasis, eczema, wrinkles and stretch marks.
These with oily pores and skin could find that it may assist regulate the pure manufacturing of sebum which often results in pores and skin issues and acne. As well as zits, argan oil will help to treat eczema and psoriasis. Argan oil can even assist forestall to stretch marks in pregnancy.
Argan Oil has quite a lot of makes use of and incorporates overwhelming numbers of well being and beauty benefits. This is true when it is added to a nutritious diet, and when it is utilized directly to the skin, hair and nails.
Health advantages of Argan Oil
The roasted oil might be added to dishes very similar to you’ll add olive oil. It has been extensively published that argan oil can positively impact an individual’s levels of cholesterol, and its anti-inflammatory properties also show an improvement in cardiovascular well being and arthritis. Unlike other oils, Argan Oil accommodates sterols, which helps block the ldl cholesterol absorption from intestines. Sterols have additionally been reported to be anti-cancerous.
In addition to the healthful benefits of adding Argan Oil to a diet, it has additionally been reported that using it as therapeutic massage oil for people with arthritis helps relieve their symptoms. And, Argan Oil has proven a positive impact on chicken pox and zits, which is linked to its highly effective anti-inflammatory abilities. Because of these skills, it’s also a product that can decrease the pain and scarring of burns or other abrasions.
The Argan Oil secret of magnificence
The introduction of Argan Oil into the cosmetic and sweetness business has been expansive. Due to the a number of benefits experienced by the Moroccan people for a whole bunch of years, the fashionable marketplace is taking advantage of this ingredient and marketing it to a worldwide audience.
Argan Oil has an incredible affect on skin. Argan Oil may be used as an all over moisturizer; Argan Oil protects in opposition to solar injury, prevents stretch marks, reduces the looks of superb strains and wrinkles, and revitalizes the skin to convey out its most youthful look.
Argan Oil additionally does wonderful things for hair. Argan Oil restores shine, bounce and manageability. Argan Oil offers a barrier between the hair and plenty of environmental stressors including the solar and dry air. Argan Oil may possibly restore and smooth the hair cuticle when it has been broken by the setting or by heat-styling techniques. Argan Oil serves as a barrier between the hair and future heat styling as well. When used as a hair conditioner,Argan Oil is absorbed simply and gives a sleek and wholesome model with out a heavy or greasy appearance.
Argan Oil also does wonders for nails and cuticles. Argan Oil popping up in various manicure merchandise, because Argan Oil revitalizes and returns a youthful look to the hands. Argan Oil also encourages the expansion of wholesome nails.
The number of makes use of of argan oil has helped it reach a kind of tremendous stardom, and this curiosity and demand for the product seems to have provided the Berber individuals with a profitable international buying and selling opportunity.
Too frequent baths should be avoided. Soap should not be used. Regular sea water baths and application of sea water externally over the affected parts once a day are beneficial. The hot Epsom salts bath has proved valuable in psoriasis. Three full baths should be taken weekly until the trouble begins to subside. The number of baths thereafter may be reduced to two weekly and finally to one. The affected areas should also be bathed twice in hot water containing Epsom salt. After the bath a little olive oil may be applied. The skin should be kept absolutely clean by daily dry friction or sponge.
In many cases, psoriasis responds well to sunlight. The affected parts should be frequently exposed to the sun. The daily use of a sunlamp or ultra-violet light are also beneficial. Cabbage leaves have been successfully used in the form of compresses in the treatment of psoriasis. The thickest and greenest outer leaves are most effective for use as compresses. They should be thoroughly washed in warm water and dried with a towel. The leaves should be made flat, soft and smooth by rolling them with a rolling pin after removing the thick veins. They should be warmed and then applied smoothly to the affected part in an overlapping manner. A pad of soft wooden cloth should be put over it. The whole compress should then be secured with an elastic bandage.
The use of mud packs in the treatment of psoriasis has also been found highly beneficial. The packs are made by mixing the clay with a little water and applying to the affected areas. After the clay has dried, it is removed and fresh pack applied. Mud packs are eliminative in their action. They absorb and remove the toxins from the deceased areas. The patient should undertake plenty of regular exercise in fresh air, especially exposing the affected parts, and deep breathing exercises. He should avoid all nervous tension and should have adequate rest.
Here is a site of people with psoriasis that talk about a bunch of remedies that worked for them they say sunlight/uv light is said to be awesome!!!