When it comes to Psoriasis, finding the right treatment isn’t always easy. In fact, a recent survey showed that most people who have psoriasis are unhappy with their current therapy. If you have stopped treating your psoriasis or you are unhappy with your current therapy, now is the time to try Psoriasil.
Psoriasil is a non-toxic, yet effective treatment that will relieve your Psoriasis symptoms and is proven to be successful where other prescription creams and alternative natural remedies have failed.
Don’t waste any more of your valuable money. Our solution is guaranteed to work for you or you get your money back.
Psoriasil can work for you!
“I have had red, scaly, & itchy skin for many years & have tried various products such as Dermarrest, Blue Star ointment, Accutane, Retin-A, & even microdermabrasion only to be disappointed time & time again. One day, I was searching online for products with natural ingredients for psoriasis & came across your website. With skepticism, I placed an order & received your product in October, 2009. As promised, within hours, the itching subsided & within a day, the redness started to disappear. Many have made compliments on the appearance of my complexion. I am truly grateful for your product (Proecza) & have recommended it to others. Whenever I have placed an order, the staff has been very helpful, courteous, & kind. Also, your product is very cost friendly & easy to use. May the Lord bless you. THANKS.”
-Sidney E. Thorne, Orange, TX
Nothing Else worked!
Psoriasil changed my Quality of Life!
After 3 weeks
After 6 weeks
“I was suffering with Psoriasis for over 15 years and tried everything that was offered on the market and even the most expensive prescription drugs. My arm felt and looked like thick alligator skin and it was very embarrassing.
It really affected my quality of life and the constant itch was overwhelming. In every picture of myself over the past 15 years my right hand was scratching my left arm; I was shocked to learn this.
I wish I had a BEFORE picture to submit; My psoriasis was so red and inflammed. But, i do have a picture of 3 weeks after I started using your Psoriasil and the moisturizer and one of today. I continue to use the Psoriasil as a maintenance about once a week and I have not experienced a flareup in over 6 months.
This oil is nothing but a miracle for me. Every Dermatologist should know about your product. Thanks Qbased for being there for me and adding quality back into my life”.
- Venola L., Abbeville, La.
All About Psoriasis Treatment
Psoriasis is uncontrolled skin-cell growth caused by an overreaction of the immune system, which then causes skin inflammation and skin flaking. Where psoriasis is not present, new skin cells grow and are shed within about 4 weeks. Skin cells affected by psoriasis, grow much faster and are not shed like healthy skin cells. The result is a build up of excess skin.
In most cases psoriasis is confined to a few spots and seems to affect many people on the sides or at the back of the head. In more severe cases people can experience arthritic symptoms known as psoriatic arthritis. People with this type of psoriasis commonly complain of swollen, painful joints. Severe psoriasis can sometimes cause a loss of finger and toe nails as a result of dead skin build up pushing the nail out of the nail bed.
Psoriasis is a stubborn and difficult skin condition to treat but Psoriasis is non-contagious. Psoriasis may be hereditary, as it does run in some families. 60% of psoriasis sufferers have a relative with the condition. However, researchers are not yet sure of exactly how it is passed through family members. Psoriasis Treatment can be bought over the counter, however there were some instances that some of it will work and some will not. Doctor prescribed medicines are much better to use in treating psoriasis.
All Natural Psoriasis Treatment
Understanding natural psoriasis treatment is crucial for lasting psoriasis relief. It can significantly help psoriasis natural treatment if sufferers identify their individual triggers and learn the effects of stress and nervous tension on psoriasis. Psoriasis symptoms can come and go, even without psoriasis treatment
Once a person has psoriasis, there are certain conditions that trigger flare-ups. Triggers that cause psoriasis include:
• Changes in climate and weather conditions
• Certain medications, such as beta-blockers, depression drugs.
Natural Psoriasis treatment largely consists of managing and controlling flare-ups by reducing them through lifestyle changes. It is important that a person wanting psoriasis relief takes daily precautions:
• Maintain a healthy diet and weight
• Avoid stress as possible
• Keep a strong immune system
• Avoid cigarette smoking
• Avoid alcohol consumption
• Avoid excessive exposure to the sun (avoid sunburns)
• Avoid skin injuries, especially surrounding the finger- and toenails
• Avoid medications
Irritated Skin patches, during a flare-up, are often itchy and uncomfortable. For psoriasis relief it is important not to scratch the irritated skin, as this causes further injury. For psoriasis treatment moisturize and soften the skin with a natural psoriasis cream and psoriasis shampoo and never forcefully tear skin patches away.
Throughout history, people have relied on Aloe Vera to help heal a wide range of human ailments, particularly skin problems such as drying, flaking, itching, cracking and fungal conditions. Organic Aloe Vera is a recommended psoriasis natural treatment Aloe Vera natural psoriasis cream and psoriasis shampoo encourage water retention in dry skin tissue, rids dead skin cells, and stimulate healthy skin growth.
Aloe Vera is a mild anaesthetic, antibacterial & antifungal, containing anti-inflammatory fatty acids. These components have shown to give psoriasis relief by relieving itching, swelling, redness and pain. Aloe Vera penetrates rapidly and deeply, infusing dry skin with desperately needed moisture. It is cooling, soothing and moisturizing and it stimulates the growth of new cells with natural steroids, enzymes, nutrients, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and amino acids.
Learn More with Additional Resources on Psoriasis:
- The scaly patches caused by psoriasis, known as psoriatic plaques, are areas of inflammation and excessive skin production at which skin rapidly accumulates.
- Psoriasis plaques usually occur within the skin of our elbows and knees, but could affect any body area like the scalp and genitals.
- Psoriasis is a chronic recurring condition which varies in severity from minor localized patches to 100% body coverage. Fingernails and toenails are generally affected.
- Psoriasis will also cause inflammation of the joints, which is called psoriatic arthritis. Ten to fifteen percent of those with psoriasis suffer from psoriatic arthritis.
- The origin of psoriasis is not known but it is understood to have a genetic component and among the factors that may induce psoriasis include stress, excessive alcohol consumption, and smoking.
- There are numerous treatments available but because of its chronic recurrent nature psoriasis is a hard illness to find a viable treatment for.
- A diagnosis of psoriasis is often derived from the appearance of the skin; there are no specific blood tests or diagnostic methods for psoriasis.
- Resulting from the severity and location of the psoriasis Psoriasis sufferers may experience notable physical discomfort and some disability – itching and pain might interfere with basic functions, such as self-care, walking, and sleep.
- Psoriasis is seen in both sexes equally and can occur at any age, although it most usually appears for the first time between the ages of 15 and 25 years.
- Around one in three people with psoriasis have a family history of the disease, and experts have identified genetic signals that point to the condition.
Best Psoriasis Treatment
If you suffer from Psoriasis, you know all too well how it affects your skin and your life. From the clothes you wear to how you sleep at night, Psoriasis can even affect your work life. Finding the right psoriasis treatment isn’t always easy. Have you tried the creams, injections and the pills and still haven’t found the results you are looking for? Now is the time to try Psoriasil.
Psoriasil has proven to help adult patients with chronic, severe (extensive and/or disabling) plaque Psoriasis and has shown to have long-lasting improvement without side effects or dryness.
Fast-acting Psoriasil is easy to use: just apply it twice a day and feel the itch go away. With continuous use you will have noticeably clearer skin with less redness and irritation within the first couple of weeks.
Learn More with Additional Resources on Psoriasis: