Though you can treat and control psoriasis, characterized by dry scaly patches of skin, the progress is often erratic and cyclical, so be patient and consistent in executing the steps in psoriasis treatment
Best Skin Cleaning Psoriasis Treatment
Used to deep clean areas affected by Psoriasis, Eczema and other skin irritations
If you suffer from Psoriasis, you know all too well how it affects your skin and your life. From the clothes you wear to how you sleep at night, Psoriasis can even affect your work life. Finding the right psoriasis treatment isn’t always easy. Have you tried the creams, injections and the pills and still haven’t found the results you are looking for? Now is the time to try Psoriasil.
Fast-acting Psoriasil is easy to use: just apply it twice a day and feel the itch go away. With continuous use you will have noticeably clearer skin with less redness and irritation within the first couple of weeks.
Psoriasil effectively works on Psoriasis.
The Psorasil 4oz is part of our psoriasis treatment product line.
Facts About Psoriasis
- The scaly patches caused by psoriasis, called psoriatic plaques, are points of inflammation and intensive skin production around which skin swiftly accumulates.
- Psoriasis plaques generally occur around the skin of the elbows and knees, but may affect any area like the scalp and genitals.
- Psoriasis is a chronic recurring affliction which varies in severity from small localized patches to complete body coverage. Fingernails and toenails are generally affected.
- Psoriasis can also result in inflammation of the joints, which is labelled psoriatic arthritis. Ten to fifteen percent of patients with psoriasis contract psoriatic arthritis.
- The initiator of psoriasis is not yet found but it is understood to have a genetic component and some factors that may aggravate psoriasis include stress, excessive alcohol consumption, and smoking.
- There are a variety of treatments that can be applied but thanks to its chronic recurrent nature psoriasis is a difficult affliction to find a good treatment for.
- A diagnosis of psoriasis is usually taken from the appearance of the skin; there are no special blood tests or diagnostic routines for psoriasis.
- Depending on the seriousness and location of the psoriasis Psoriasis sufferers may experience significant physical discomfort and some disability – itching and pain might interfere with everyday functions, such as self-care, walking, and sleep.
- Psoriasis is seen in both sexes to the same degree and could occur at any age, although it most usually appears at first between the ages of 15 and 25 years.
- About one in three people with psoriasis have a family history of the disease, and researchers have identified genetic signals that come with the condition.
Additional Resources on Psoriasis:
- Types of Psoriasis
- What is Psoriasis?
- Products For Psoriasis
- Q and A About Psoriasis
- Psoriasis Treatment
Psoriasis Awareness Month Honored by 3,000 Dermatologists Using Vivacare
Berkeley, CA (PRWEB) August 1, 2010
Psoriasis is a chronic skin disorder affecting as many as 7.5 million Americans and, in honor of Psoriasis Awareness Month, dermatologists are providing their patients with online access to in-depth resources to educate them about psoriasis treatment options.
The National Psoriasis Foundation has designated August as National Psoriasis Month. In support of this public awareness effort, Vivacare has expanded its psoriasis education resources made available to over 3,000 dermatologists who use Vivacare’s ‘From Your Doctor’ patient education service.
Dermatologists use Vivacare to enhance their own practice Websites with customizable patient handouts, patient eNewsletters, and other resources to help patients better understand and manage their skin conditions. They can now supplement their practice Website with new patient handouts about psoriasis and its treatment.
Vivacare has expanded its patient education resources to include information about the different types of psoriasis (plaque psoriasis, guttate psoriasis and others), phototherapy (PUVA and UVB phototherapy), topical medications (corticosteroids, Tazorac, Vectical, oral medications (cyclosporine, methotrexate, Soriatane) and the new biologic medications (Amevive, Enbrel, Humira, Remicade, Stelara).
The psoriasis content includes references from the National Psoriasis Foundation so that patients learn more about this research, education and advocacy organization dedicated to improving the lives of people with psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis.
“Vivacare helps doctors to educate their patients”, said Dr. Mark Becker, President of Vivacare. ‘We make it easy for doctors to direct patients to relevant and practical health information that supports the doctor’s clinical perspective and professional approach to care.’ Dr. Becker added that ‘by providing dermatologists with in-depth resources about psoriasis, we help them inform their communities about this under diagnosed skin condition and the availability of safe and effective treatments.’
Psoriasis leads to red, scaly patches on the skin that can worsen in episodes called “flares”. The severity of a psoriasis flare can range from mild to severe and can, at times, be disfiguring and even life-threatening. The scaling and unpleasant appearance of psoriasis lesions (especially if left untreated) can cause embarrassment and be a significant source of anxiety or depression. There are five types of psoriasis, each defined by the type of skin lesions that appear with plaque psoriasis being the most common. The recommended treatment for an individual varies depending upon the type of psoriasis, its location, its severity, results of previous treatments, and possible side effects.
Vivacare is a patient education company based in Berkeley, California that makes it easy for medical professionals to share practical health information with their patients, leading to improved clinical care and patient satisfaction. The patient education service is available at no cost to physicians within 12 medical specialties.
# # #
, Vocus PRW Holdings, LLC.
Vocus, PRWeb, and Publicity Wire are trademarks or registered trademarks of Vocus, Inc. or Vocus PRW Holdings, LLC.
psoriasis.bonus101.com – psoriasis natural treatment – psoriasis scalp treatment – home remedies for psoriasis Professors Predicted I Would Die With Psoriasis. But Contrarily to their Prediction, I Cured Psoriasis Easily, Permanently & In Just 3 Days. I’ll Show You! I checked out books on diet and eating, herbal remedies for psoriasis. Psoriasis home remedies – everything you could think of. I followed the directions completely and tried some things that I. look back on and cringe because they were so outrageous. But let me say again – I was desperate! psoriasis natural treatment – psoriasis scalp treatment – home remedies for psoriasis
Video Rating: 0 / 5
scalppsoriasishomeremedies.com Get our free guide “Natural Treatments for Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis” Have you tried every scalp psoriasis remedy available with little or nor success? Scalp psoriasis home remedies can cure you in 3 days!
Video Rating: 3 / 5