Psoriasis illness is a type of chronic skin disease. Many people all around the globe have been affected by it. The people who are afflicted with psoriasis can be very distressed. Some of the causes of psoriasis are: The immune system (defense mechanism), genetic tendency and the surrounding factors. Sometimes, psoriasis disorder may only reveal its symptoms on patches of dry skin. The whole body can also be affected in some rare and unusual cases. This disorder can cause itching, and the outcome would be bleeding and severe pain. The cause of this disease is not known and yet millions of people all around the world are affected by it. However, people who are suffering from this disease can be given medicines to give them temporary relief.
Patients Swamp to Dubai, United Arab Emirates from Several Countries for Revolutionary New Extrac Excimer Laser – Latest and Safe Solution for Vitiligo & Psoriasis
Latest and Safe Solution for Vitiligo & Psoriasis
Dubai, United Arab Emirates (PRWEB) June 18, 2004
Thousands of patients from all over the globe comprising of about one hundred nationalities have flown to Dubai, United Arab Emirates at Dr. Mahaveer Mehta Medical Center for various dermatology and Laser treatments including latest revolutionary medical break through Extrc Excimer Laser for Vitiligo, Psoriasis and other skin conditions. Dr. Mehta’s medical center has succeeded in treating successfully thousands of overseas patients thus truly promoting health tourism in Dubai.
Excimer Laser can deliver effective result. If you suffer from Vitiligo or psoriasis you know the frustrations, white spots that cause uneven skin color and no current safe and effective psoriasis treatment. Finally – you may be able to enjoy effective relief from the unsightly symptoms of Vitilig with the revolutionary XTRAC EXCIMER LASER system, you can feel good about yourself again. With each treatment sessions which can last just a few minutes, small patches of short duration can be safe and effectively treated in just few treatments. Xtrac can change your life.
Xtrac Laser cleared for Vitiligo and Psoriasis Treatment
The Xtrac is the first Excimer Laser approved by FDA (USA) to treat VITILIGO. Xtrac Laser potentially stimulates malanocytes that may be present deep in the skin.
Q: How is the Xtrac Excimer system different?
A: The Xtrac excimer system is light years ahead of all other vitiligo and psoriasis treatments. Using a carefully focused beam of Laser light delivered through a sophisticated fibrooptic device, the Extrac system can treat unsightly vitiligo patches quickly and effectively in some patients. Because it concentrates light only on the affected area, Xtrac can deliver the doses necessary to help stimulate the malanocytes without exposing healthy skin UV radiation, as in traditional phototheraphy.
Q: How long do virtiligo and psoriasis treatment sessions last?
A: Treatments vary depending on body surface area affected with the disease. Most treatment sessions last only a few minutes – in fact less than five minutes.
Q: What happens during Xtrac treatment?
A: The Laser Hand piece is moved over the affected area, focusing Laser light at your determined dose. Depending on size of the area to be treated this usually takes only few minutes.
Q: Where can I obtain treatment of Vitiligo or psoriasis with Extrac Excimer system?
A: Only a few leading Dermatologist are equipped and trained to provide this cutting-edge treatment for Vitiligo and psoriasis. Call your doctor today.
Stop suffering and start Living free of Vitiligo. Website: www.skinlaserdubai.com for more info.
For some, you can have that freedom today – thanks to the Xtrac Laser system. With Extrac you are likely to find that you are spending a lot less time – and less money managing your Vitiligo. Be sure to call us today if you are a candidate for revolutionary new Xtrac Laser therapy.
Additional Resources on Psoriasis – Get the Facts:
- Information About Psoriasis
- Psoriasis – Wiki
- What is Psoriasis?
- Psoriasis Information
- Best Treatment Products on Psoriasis
Problem with your current treatment for Psoriasis?
If you have fed up with current Psoriasis treatments like PUVA, Narrowband UVB, Oral and indictable drugs – If you have developed serious side effects due to other treatments – Try Extrac Excimer Laser – Effective clearing – Quick results – Easy treatments, No messy harmful cortisone creams – No strong oral systemic harmful drugs – No UV radiation side effects. Delivers Laser light specifically to the Lesion site via fiber optics.
New treatment for effective Psoriasis relief.
If you suffer from Psoriasis you should know about new Extrac Excimer Laser system. The first FDA approved Laser treatment for Psoriasis.
Extrac Laser system is the most exiting breakthrough in years. It’s a psoriasis treatment that really works – and work fast – It is just amazing.
Stop suffering and start living free of Psoriasis symptoms
You deserve more freedom -
- Freedom from discomfort
- Freedom from embarrassment
- Freedom to wear cloths
- Freedom from bondage to your skin
- Freedom from side effects
You can have that freedom today – thanks to Excimer Laser treatment system. With Extrac you are likely to find that you are spending a lot less time – and less money – managing your Psoriasis. And you are getting relief that really works – leaving you Psoriasis free to live your life to the fullest.
Facts About Psoriasis
- The scaly patches caused by psoriasis, that we call psoriatic plaques, are portions of inflammation and excessive skin production where skin rapidly accumulates.
- Psoriasis plaques often occur around the skin of our elbows and knees, but could affect any part of the body including the scalp and genitals.
- Psoriasis is a severe recurring condition which varies in severity from hardly noticeable localized patches to complete body coverage. Fingernails and toenails are frequently affected.
- Psoriasis may also result in inflammation of the joints, which is labelled psoriatic arthritis. Ten to fifteen percent of people with psoriasis have psoriatic arthritis.
- The origin of psoriasis is not known but it is believed to have a genetic component and among the factors that may induce psoriasis include stress, excessive alcohol consumption, and smoking.
- There are a variety of treatments on the market but because of its chronic recurrent nature psoriasis is a difficult condition to find a good treatment for.
- A diagnosis of psoriasis is often taken from the condition of the skin; there are no specific blood tests or diagnostic procedures for psoriasis.
- Depending on the seriousness and location of outbreaks Psoriasis sufferers can experience severe physical discomfort and some disability – itching and pain could interfere with simple functions, such as self-care, walking, and sleep.
- Psoriasis affects both sexes equally and can occur at any age, although it most usually appears for the first time between the ages of 15 and 25 years.
- About one-third of people with psoriasis have a family history of the disease, and researchers have identified genetic signals associated with the condition.
regading my earlier question earlier about psoriasis does any one get it internally wot are the symptoms?
Findings on physical examination depend on the type of psoriasis.
Plaque psoriasis is characterized by raised inflamed lesions covered with a silvery white scale. The scale may be scraped away to reveal inflamed skin beneath. This is most common on the extensor surfaces of the knees, elbows, scalp, and trunk.
Guttate psoriasis presents as small red dots of psoriasis that usually appear on the trunk, arms, and legs; the lesions may have some scale. It frequently appears suddenly after an upper respiratory infection (URI).
Inverse psoriasis occurs on the flexural surfaces, armpit, groin, under the breast, and in the skin folds and is characterized by smooth, inflamed lesions without scaling.
Pustular psoriasis presents as sterile pustules appearing on the hands and feet or, at times, diffusely, and may cycle through erythema, pustules, and scaling.
Erythrodermic psoriasis presents as generalized erythema, pain, itching, and fine scaling.
Scalp psoriasis affects approximately 50% of patients, presenting as erythematous raised plaques with silvery white scales on the scalp.
Nail psoriasis may cause pits on the nails, which may develop yellowish color and become thickened. Nails may separate from the nail bed.
Psoriatic arthritis affects approximately 10% of those with skin symptoms. The arthritis is usually in the hands, feet, and, at times, in larger joints. It produces stiffness, pain, and progressive joint damage.
Oral psoriasis may present with whitish lesions on the oral mucosa, which may appear to change in severity from day to day. It may also present as severe cheilosis with extension onto the surrounding skin, crossing the vermillion border.
Click here to find out more about Psoriasis Symptoms.