Developing psoriasis does not always give you obvious and unmistakable symptoms, but there are some common psoriasis symptoms that will help you get a better idea as to whether you have this condition or not. If you show symptoms of psoriasis, it’s best to speak to your doctor or medical care specialist for an official diagnosis.
Before detailing specific psoriasis symptoms though, let’s briefly review exactly what this medical condition is. Psoriasis is a chronic skin condition which many people have their entire lives. The most common places it develops is on the elbows, knees and scalp, and the condition can recede for months at a time, then flair up again when certain triggers happen in your life. Psoriasis is not contagious, and it’s not fully known to be hereditary.
There are also several types of psoriasis, and each has a slight variation in the symptoms experienced. Here are the most common and obvious psoriasis symptoms…
The most common psoriasis symptom is flaky skin – particularly on your elbows, knees, ankles or scalp. This flaky skin can occur anywhere on the body though, including the genital areas, hands, feet and face.
Another common psoriasis symptom is redness on the skin in the area where the flaky, scale like skin is developing.
Itching is a psoriasis symptom that is often experienced in addition to the redness and scaling of your skin.
Discoloration of the fingernails can be a psoriasis symptom too, often appearing as a yellowish color that resembles fungal infections.
Though much less common, another psoriasis symptom can be hair loss.
In some cases a psoriasis symptom can be dry, red, cracked and bleeding areas on the skin. There can also be small red spots or white postules which develop on the skin, and red lesions which develop in the folds of the skin.
Often many of the psoriasis symptoms disappear for a time, then reappear with certain triggers. Common psoriasis triggers include getting a severe infection – such as strep throat – incurring a lot of stress, or taking certain medications.
The professional medical and scientific communities feel there is no known cure for psoriasis, so they tend to treat the common symptoms of the condition instead. Commonly used psoriasis symptom treatments include applying topical creams and ointments, exposure to UV rays or direct sunlight, or prescribing medications to suppress the body’s immune system.
The alternative health community differs in the beliefs about curing psoriasis though. They feel that the underlying cause of the condition must be treated instead of just the psoriasis symptoms. Treating the causes of the problem is believed to help drastically reduce the psoriasis symptoms, and eventually cure the problem completely.
Natural methods for treating psoriasis include changing your eating habits, cleansing the colon to remove built up toxins, taking Omega-3 fatty acids such as those gotten from fish and flax oil, and doing a full body detox regimen to clean the entire system and improve functionality of all organs in the body.
Note: Statements in this article are not approved by the FDA, and should not be considered as professional medical advice.
Patients Swamp to Dubai, United Arab Emirates from Several Countries for Revolutionary New Extrac Excimer Laser – Latest and Safe Solution for Vitiligo & Psoriasis
Latest and Safe Solution for Vitiligo & Psoriasis
Dubai, United Arab Emirates (PRWEB) June 18, 2004
Thousands of patients from all over the globe comprising of about one hundred nationalities have flown to Dubai, United Arab Emirates at Dr. Mahaveer Mehta Medical Center for various dermatology and Laser treatments including latest revolutionary medical break through Extrc Excimer Laser for Vitiligo, Psoriasis and other skin conditions. Dr. Mehta’s medical center has succeeded in treating successfully thousands of overseas patients thus truly promoting health tourism in Dubai.
Excimer Laser can deliver effective result. If you suffer from Vitiligo or psoriasis you know the frustrations, white spots that cause uneven skin color and no current safe and effective psoriasis treatment. Finally – you may be able to enjoy effective relief from the unsightly symptoms of Vitilig with the revolutionary XTRAC EXCIMER LASER system, you can feel good about yourself again. With each treatment sessions which can last just a few minutes, small patches of short duration can be safe and effectively treated in just few treatments. Xtrac can change your life.
Xtrac Laser cleared for Vitiligo and Psoriasis Treatment
The Xtrac is the first Excimer Laser approved by FDA (USA) to treat VITILIGO. Xtrac Laser potentially stimulates malanocytes that may be present deep in the skin.
Q: How is the Xtrac Excimer system different?
A: The Xtrac excimer system is light years ahead of all other vitiligo and psoriasis treatments. Using a carefully focused beam of Laser light delivered through a sophisticated fibrooptic device, the Extrac system can treat unsightly vitiligo patches quickly and effectively in some patients. Because it concentrates light only on the affected area, Xtrac can deliver the doses necessary to help stimulate the malanocytes without exposing healthy skin UV radiation, as in traditional phototheraphy.
Q: How long do virtiligo and psoriasis treatment sessions last?
A: Treatments vary depending on body surface area affected with the disease. Most treatment sessions last only a few minutes – in fact less than five minutes.
Q: What happens during Xtrac treatment?
A: The Laser Hand piece is moved over the affected area, focusing Laser light at your determined dose. Depending on size of the area to be treated this usually takes only few minutes.
Q: Where can I obtain treatment of Vitiligo or psoriasis with Extrac Excimer system?
A: Only a few leading Dermatologist are equipped and trained to provide this cutting-edge treatment for Vitiligo and psoriasis. Call your doctor today.
Stop suffering and start Living free of Vitiligo. Website: www.skinlaserdubai.com for more info.
For some, you can have that freedom today – thanks to the Xtrac Laser system. With Extrac you are likely to find that you are spending a lot less time – and less money managing your Vitiligo. Be sure to call us today if you are a candidate for revolutionary new Xtrac Laser therapy.
Additional Resources on Psoriasis – Get the Facts:
- Information About Psoriasis
- Psoriasis – Wiki
- What is Psoriasis?
- Psoriasis Information
- Best Treatment Products on Psoriasis
Problem with your current treatment for Psoriasis?
If you have fed up with current Psoriasis treatments like PUVA, Narrowband UVB, Oral and indictable drugs – If you have developed serious side effects due to other treatments – Try Extrac Excimer Laser – Effective clearing – Quick results – Easy treatments, No messy harmful cortisone creams – No strong oral systemic harmful drugs – No UV radiation side effects. Delivers Laser light specifically to the Lesion site via fiber optics.
New treatment for effective Psoriasis relief.
If you suffer from Psoriasis you should know about new Extrac Excimer Laser system. The first FDA approved Laser treatment for Psoriasis.
Extrac Laser system is the most exiting breakthrough in years. It’s a psoriasis treatment that really works – and work fast – It is just amazing.
Stop suffering and start living free of Psoriasis symptoms
You deserve more freedom -
- Freedom from discomfort
- Freedom from embarrassment
- Freedom to wear cloths
- Freedom from bondage to your skin
- Freedom from side effects
You can have that freedom today – thanks to Excimer Laser treatment system. With Extrac you are likely to find that you are spending a lot less time – and less money – managing your Psoriasis. And you are getting relief that really works – leaving you Psoriasis free to live your life to the fullest.
Facts About Psoriasis
- The scaly patches caused by psoriasis, that we call psoriatic plaques, are portions of inflammation and excessive skin production where skin rapidly accumulates.
- Psoriasis plaques often occur around the skin of our elbows and knees, but could affect any part of the body including the scalp and genitals.
- Psoriasis is a severe recurring condition which varies in severity from hardly noticeable localized patches to complete body coverage. Fingernails and toenails are frequently affected.
- Psoriasis may also result in inflammation of the joints, which is labelled psoriatic arthritis. Ten to fifteen percent of people with psoriasis have psoriatic arthritis.
- The origin of psoriasis is not known but it is believed to have a genetic component and among the factors that may induce psoriasis include stress, excessive alcohol consumption, and smoking.
- There are a variety of treatments on the market but because of its chronic recurrent nature psoriasis is a difficult condition to find a good treatment for.
- A diagnosis of psoriasis is often taken from the condition of the skin; there are no specific blood tests or diagnostic procedures for psoriasis.
- Depending on the seriousness and location of outbreaks Psoriasis sufferers can experience severe physical discomfort and some disability – itching and pain could interfere with simple functions, such as self-care, walking, and sleep.
- Psoriasis affects both sexes equally and can occur at any age, although it most usually appears for the first time between the ages of 15 and 25 years.
- About one-third of people with psoriasis have a family history of the disease, and researchers have identified genetic signals associated with the condition.
How are we able to effectively have Psoriasis Remedies? From the first day you found the psoriasis symptoms on your skin, it will be the starting of finding a real psoriasis remedies. Frankly speaking, it is quite hard to find a Psoriasis Remedies that is able to completely cure psoriasis without having the recurring of the problem. Psoriasis skin disease is not a fatal disease but it may be a long haunted great impact on the patient daily life including their social lifestyle.
It is a long route to deal with psoriasis remedies and it become a tremendous obstacle to be tackled to most of the psoriasis sufferer. The endurance of pain, itchiness and discomfort become daily routine for all of the people having psoriasis skin disease. Flaking, redness, swollen skin has greatly affected those with psoriasis physical appearance and consequently affect their social interaction with others due to low self esteem and confidence when facing people. Sleeping cycle has been greatly influenced due to unpleasant feeling when sleeping, some even facing imsonia due to unbearable physical discomfort.
In the progress of searching an method of Psoriasis Remedies
you should need to understand the cause of your sickness before you proceed on to apply any treatment. Have Psoriasis Remedies as earlier as possible, it is better for you to consult a dermatologist once you found that you are facing appearance of psoriasis symptoms on your skin. Do not treat it as normal skin problem because it is not caused by bacteria or virus but rather the problem start from your immune system. If your dermatologist is lack of any knowledge to have Psoriasis Remedies, you should not give up but rather obtain a reputable and reliable Natural Psoriasis Remedies to cure psoriasis in a different way.
I am here to provide you some information about psoriasis remedies that helped countless of people who were facing severe psoriasis problem before but had successfully “cure psoriasis themselves” by using thsese kind of natural psoriasis remedies.
Why I say “cure themselves”? It is because Psoriasis is caused by the immune-mediated disorder which cause the T cell of our body to produce excessive skin cells on the affected area in a rapid speed, it is hard for our skin to shed off the excessively produced skin cell and accumulated into patches with scales and redness. You should understand that psoriasis is caused by our own bodies, hence, if you are able to readjust your body immune system and stop the over-produced cells process, then the psoriasis problem will be eliminated and you are able to effectively get Psoriasis Remedies. That is the reason I mentioned “Cure Psoriasis Themselves”.
If you come across any of the psoriasis remedies that focus on curing your skin and state that psoriasis is caused by external factors without mentioning about healing immune system, you should avoid them as far as possible. The creator of the remedies does not even know what is the root cause of psoriasis skin disease. You should get the information of psoriasis home remedies from those reliable website which is recommending the Psoriasis Home Remedies that emphasize on changing your daily lifestyle and food intake without using any expensive drugs or harmful chemical compound to cure your psoriasis problem. The psoriasis remedies should be able to focus fire on healing your immune system and prevent it to overproduce the skin cell that cause psoriasis skin disease.
If you want to know more about the Top Recommended Psoriasis Home Remedies available, you should visit this website: Psoriasis Home Remedies Review in order to change your life!
My name is Darren and I am here to provide some useful information to my fellow Psoriasis Sufferers who are looking for the particular Psoriasis Home Remedies that is able to completely cure psoriasis.
Other Resources on Psoriasis – Get the Facts:
- What is Psoriasis?
- Signs and Symptoms of Psoriasis
- Causes, Incidence and Risk Factors on Psoriasis
- Best Treatment Products on Psoriasis
- Psoriasis – Wiki
If you think that you are ready to get rid of psoriasis and embrace a better life without psoriasis, click this website now: Get Psoriasis Remedies Today!
Psoriasil for Psoriasis
If you suffer from Psoriasis, you know all too well how it affects your skin and your life. From the clothes you wear to how you sleep at night, Psoriasis can even affect your work life. Finding the right treatment isn’t always easy. Have you tried the creams, injections and the pills and still haven’t found the results you are looking for? Now is the time to try Psoriasil.
AllStop Psoriasis News Video
11 Facts About Psoriasis
- There are numerous treatments on the market but because of its chronic recurrent nature psoriasis is a difficult condition to find a successful treatment for.
- A diagnosis of psoriasis is sometimes taken from the condition of the skin; there are no special blood tests or diagnostic procedures for psoriasis.
- According to the level and location of outbreaks Psoriasis sufferers could experience severe physical discomfort and some disability – itching and pain could interfere with everyday functions, such as self-care, walking, and sleep.
- Psoriasis can be found in both sexes equally and may occur at any age, although it most frequently appears initially between the ages of 15 and 25 years.
- About one in three people with psoriasis have a family history of the disease, and experts have identified genetic signals associated with the condition.
- One school of thought considers psoriasis as primarily a result of excessive growth and multiplication of skin cells. The problem is simply labelled as a fault of the epidermis.
- One hypothesis sees the disease as being an immune-mediated condition in which the rapid reproduction of skin cells is next to factors produced by the immune system.
- Psoriasis occurs more often in dry skin than oily or well-moisturized skin, and essentially after an external skin injury such as a scrape or cut.
- To eliminate dry skin and cut down on psoriasis symptoms, it is essential to not use shower scrubs, as they not only harm skin by leaving tiny scratches, they also scrape off the naturally present skin oil.
- Although anti-inflammatory solutions can relieve indications of the disease they do not solve the underlying affliction and may not be the right option for cure.
- There can be substantial variation between individuals in the effectiveness of specific psoriasis treatments and, thanks to this, dermatologists generally use a trial-and-error approach to finding the most appropriate treatment for their patient.