The herpes is actually a sexually transmitted disease and is very well known in the countries like the US and other parts of the world. The disease occurs due to the infection of Herpes Simplex virus or HSV. The Herpes Simplex Virus is actually of two categories, HSV 1 and HSV 2. The HSV 1 can spread through the connection of saliva. This infection can create cold sores inside the mouth. These cold sores are known as ‘fever blisters’. The infection of HSV 2 spread through an unsafe sexual contact with the person who has an infection of HSV 2. The people who have a weak immune system due to an extreme intake of alcohol, drugs or any kind of sickness have a high risk of herpes infection because these people have a very fragile immune system. The herpes can occur after two to twenty days of the infection. In the initial stage, the symptoms may be completely un-noticed. The main herpes symptoms will be small bumps in and around the genital area. These bumps can also occur in other parts of the body in outbreaks, severe itching and burning sensation. The person will also have swelling in other lymph glands, headache, fever and pain in the muscles and yellow-green discharges from the penis or vagina.
A lower back pain will also be there. A herpes infection in women many times can lead to cervical cancer. The woman who is pregnant can pass on the infection to the unborn baby. For pregnant women a Cesarean section is conducted to have a safe delivery. The skin disease named as Psoriasis is very common among a number of people around the world. This is not an infectious skin condition and the person gets the infection will have a quick reproduction of skin cells, which results in bulky or solid skin with dry and red patches. The disease generally affects the scalp, knees and elbows. The disease has many types like psoriasis vulgaris, inverse psoriasis, pustular psoriasis and palmoplantar psoriasis. Psoriasis symptoms can take years to spread. The skin conditions are mostly non-curable. It has been observed that the skin condition can go worsen in the winter seasons. The medical experts say that the skin condition can get some improvements in the warm atmosphere. The disease can affect the people of any and every age groups. Studies and researches say that the disease generally occurs due to a genetic disorder in a human body. Currently, a light therapy has been introduced in the treatment process for the disease.
Like Psoriasis, eczema also creates inflammation or swelling on the skin. The disease is also known as dermatitis. Eczema is of various types and subtypes. The disease can affect the people of all age groups and do not spread the infections in others. The medical experts have not yet found the exact cause of eczema; however, they say that some defects in the immune system can lead to the illness. Many people have a query about what does eczema look like? The appearance of Eczema can be different in different people. The disease leads to redness and dryness on the skin with itching and burning sensation. Itching is the main symptom for the disease. The illness can also lead to swellings and blisters. These blisters can release discharges. It can also lead to scratches on the skin. These scratches can occur repeatedly. The affected skin can turn crusty and thick. The disease occurs on the cheeks, foreheads, scalp, neck, legs and forearms. Eczema can also be chronic. Many times a reaction of soap, jewelry, cloths, cosmetics, detergent can cause eczema on body. There are also some ecological allergies that can lead to eczema.
Healthyskinguide.net is a great source of information for health seekers. Be it any kind of skin related topic, from herpes symptoms to Psoriasis symptoms, from cancerous moles to eczema treatment and many more skin related queries.
Article from articlesbase.com
Many people all over the world are affected by Psoriasis. This disease transcends social and cultural boundaries. If you're one of those who suffer from this condition, don't frown, because there a wide range of treatment options now available to help ease your problem of experiencing Psoriasis. In a while, we are going to show you some fast and effective natural treatment for Psoriasis.
I have psoriasis pretty much everywhere, but the only spot visible to others (as long as I where long sleeves and pants) is on my hand. I really hate that spot.I need some treatment for psoriasis. Help!
Purchase some high quality Alpha-Hydroxy lotion…and a loofah sponge and neutrogena rain bath body wash. First for 2 days apply lotion generously morning and night and also morning #3. Then on night #3 generously apply the body wash all over and wait for about 5 min…then scrub your skin in circular motion and rinse. Immediately after pat skin until still moist and use Vaseline(yes) and apply it to arms and legs and feet and hands neck chest etc. not your face though. for your face use St. Ives Apricot scrub daily and Oil of Olay regenerist on your face. NOTE. use Vaseline(petroleum jelly) everyday and avoid all powders and perfumes where you have the psoriasis….and mind what kind of products you wash your hair with or take baths soap and certain shampoos and bath soaks can agravate skin conditions. You may want to try shamppoing with head and shoulders they have a new great smelling line…dont forget to use the Alpha Hydroxy lotion every 2 and a half days.
Find a good remedy for many types of psoriasis here.
Used to deep clean areas affected by Psoriasis, Eczema and other skin irritations
- 4 oz. / 118 ml
If you suffer from Psoriasis, you know all too well how it affects your skin and your life. From the clothes you wear to how you sleep at night, Psoriasis can even affect your work life. Finding the right treatment isn’t always easy. Have you tried the creams, injections and the pills and still haven’t found the results you are looking for? Now is the time to try Psoriasil.
Other Resources on Psoriasis – Get the Facts:
- Causes, Incidence and Risk Factors on Psoriasis
- Recommended Products For Psoriasis
- Information About Psoriasis
- Causes of Psoriasis
- Psoriasis Treatment
Psoriasil For Psoriasis
Psoriasil has proven to help adult patients with chronic, severe (extensive and/or disabling) plaque Psoriasis and has shown to have long-lasting improvement without side effects or dryness.
All About Psoriasis.
Facts and Information about Psoriasis
- One belief considers psoriasis as essentially a condiotion of excessive growth and reproduction of skin cells. The problem is simply considered as a fault of the epidermis.
- One belief sees the disease as being an immune-mediated illness in which the rapid reproduction of skin cells is next to factors induced by the immune system.
- Psoriasis occurs more frequently in dry skin than oily or well-moisturized skin, and essentially after an external skin injury such as a graze or cut.
- To reduce dry skin and cut down on psoriasis symptoms, it is advised to not use shower scrubs, as they not only harm skin by leaving tiny scratches, they also scrape off the naturally occurring skin oil.
- Although anti-inflammatory solutions can relieve symptoms of the illness they do not solve the underlying affliction and may not be the right option for cure.
- There could be substantial variation between people in the effectiveness of specific psoriasis treatments and, because of this, dermatologists often use a trial-and-error approach to finding the most appropriate treatment for their patient.
- It has long been recognized that frequent, short, non-burning exposure to the sun helps to slow down or improve psoriasis.
- Psoriasis is frequently a lifelong problem; there is currently no cure but a number of treatments can help to alleviate the symptoms that affect the victim.
- Psoriasis can worsen over time but it is very difficult to predict which patients will go on to develop serious psoriasis or those in whom the disease may appear to vanish.
- A diagnosis of psoriasis is usually based on the look of the skin; there are no specific blood tests or diagnostic methods for psoriasis.