People think they know how to properly treat their skin, but the truth is a lot of people don't really know what they need to do to ensure their skin is at its best. The thing you want to do is learn as much as you can about proper skin care, so take note from this article as it contains plenty of information for you.
I have psoriasis pretty much everywhere, but the only spot visible to others (as long as I where long sleeves and pants) is on my hand. I really hate that spot.I need some treatment for psoriasis. Help!
Purchase some high quality Alpha-Hydroxy lotion…and a loofah sponge and neutrogena rain bath body wash. First for 2 days apply lotion generously morning and night and also morning #3. Then on night #3 generously apply the body wash all over and wait for about 5 min…then scrub your skin in circular motion and rinse. Immediately after pat skin until still moist and use Vaseline(yes) and apply it to arms and legs and feet and hands neck chest etc. not your face though. for your face use St. Ives Apricot scrub daily and Oil of Olay regenerist on your face. NOTE. use Vaseline(petroleum jelly) everyday and avoid all powders and perfumes where you have the psoriasis….and mind what kind of products you wash your hair with or take baths soap and certain shampoos and bath soaks can agravate skin conditions. You may want to try shamppoing with head and shoulders they have a new great smelling line…dont forget to use the Alpha Hydroxy lotion every 2 and a half days.
Find a good remedy for many types of psoriasis here.
Used to deep clean areas affected by Psoriasis, Eczema and other skin irritations
- 4 oz. / 118 ml
If you suffer from Psoriasis, you know all too well how it affects your skin and your life. From the clothes you wear to how you sleep at night, Psoriasis can even affect your work life. Finding the right treatment isn’t always easy. Have you tried the creams, injections and the pills and still haven’t found the results you are looking for? Now is the time to try Psoriasil.
Other Resources on Psoriasis – Get the Facts:
- Causes, Incidence and Risk Factors on Psoriasis
- Recommended Products For Psoriasis
- Information About Psoriasis
- Causes of Psoriasis
- Psoriasis Treatment
Psoriasil For Psoriasis
Psoriasil has proven to help adult patients with chronic, severe (extensive and/or disabling) plaque Psoriasis and has shown to have long-lasting improvement without side effects or dryness.
All About Psoriasis.
Facts and Information about Psoriasis
- One belief considers psoriasis as essentially a condiotion of excessive growth and reproduction of skin cells. The problem is simply considered as a fault of the epidermis.
- One belief sees the disease as being an immune-mediated illness in which the rapid reproduction of skin cells is next to factors induced by the immune system.
- Psoriasis occurs more frequently in dry skin than oily or well-moisturized skin, and essentially after an external skin injury such as a graze or cut.
- To reduce dry skin and cut down on psoriasis symptoms, it is advised to not use shower scrubs, as they not only harm skin by leaving tiny scratches, they also scrape off the naturally occurring skin oil.
- Although anti-inflammatory solutions can relieve symptoms of the illness they do not solve the underlying affliction and may not be the right option for cure.
- There could be substantial variation between people in the effectiveness of specific psoriasis treatments and, because of this, dermatologists often use a trial-and-error approach to finding the most appropriate treatment for their patient.
- It has long been recognized that frequent, short, non-burning exposure to the sun helps to slow down or improve psoriasis.
- Psoriasis is frequently a lifelong problem; there is currently no cure but a number of treatments can help to alleviate the symptoms that affect the victim.
- Psoriasis can worsen over time but it is very difficult to predict which patients will go on to develop serious psoriasis or those in whom the disease may appear to vanish.
- A diagnosis of psoriasis is usually based on the look of the skin; there are no specific blood tests or diagnostic methods for psoriasis.
Skin Rashes Video
Hi galen g
Here are some ideas for both an internal and an external approach.
Psorias may be connected with Vitamin D deficiency.
Many people who find that their condition gets better when they spend plenty of time in the sun get relief in the winter by going to a tanning salon and using the UVB booth.
Others have found other ways to get UVB treatment at home without prescription such as buying UVB lights meant for reptiles kept as pets. If your psoriasis is mostly on your extremities, that might be a good solution for you.
The Vitamin D Council is a good site to find out more about how much Vitamin D3 to take internally during the parts of the year when you don’t get enough sunshine. They will also provide information about how to be properly tested to see whether you’re Vitamin D deficient.
The combination of salt water and UVB (simulated beach!) seems to work especially well for some. Regular cooking salt as well as epsom salts can both be effective when dissolved in a tub full of water.
Finally, while researching gallbladder and liver problems I came across studies which found that taking bile salts to aid digestion can help psoriasis. That would make sense from the standpoint that a diseased or sluggish liver can often manifest itself in various skin conditions.
I hope that helps some!