I have a serious issue… I’ve had this spot on the back of my head for literally 6 years now. I have been to two doctors, the first said it was psoriasis, the second said it may be eczema or psoriasis.
To be honest, I’m a little scared. I know Psoriasis and Eczema are both incurable, but psoriasis can cause health issues, plus it makes you look like a diseased creature and I’m going to be an Officer one day. Who wants Officer Scaleyskin showing up to their domestic violence, and how will people take me seriously?
If it’s eczema, I feel better about that because it’s confined to one spot and doesn’t pose any health issues. If anyone here has either of the skin conditions, please take a look and let me know what you think.
Psoriasis or Eczema ailment?
1) Had this on my head for 6 years.
2) No real spread, it’s stayed local. Only recently has it got bigger.
3) I have scale rashes in my ear, and a small spot on the groin. These have not gone away or got worse in the last year. They started about February.
Other than that, I have no real “symptoms” of Psoriasis, but the spotting doesn’t seem like Eczema.
PICTURE: (Warning, medical picture.)
The black circle area is the small area it first started. I was using a psoriasis treatment liquid up until about 4 months ago, and until then it has never been the left HALF of my head, it was just that one palm sized area… Also, now-a-days it looks rashy, which is a symptom of Eczema, but it looks like Psoriasis… CONFUSED!!
I would put Champori cream for psoriasis on it and see if it helps: I have seb. dermatitis on scalp (which was misdiagnosed numerous times as well) and the champori cream – ounce for ounce – works better than anything else. Try it – it comes with money back guarantee so if it doesn’t work – it’s free.
All Stop Ultra Moisturizer Dry Skin Cream has the superior technology of our FDA lab. This means the latest advanced ingredients that only an FDA lab is licensed to obtain are in this moisturizer. All Stop’s Moisturizer is affordable priced state of the art moisturizer for psoriasis.
More Information on Psoriais
- Discover The Psoriasis Treatment That Healed My Mom In 30 Days
- Are there any good treatments for psoriasis on the bottom of feet?
- Home remedies for Psoriasis?
- my chihuahua has psoriasis what home remedy will help?
- psoriasis natural treatment – psoriasis scalp treatment – home remedies for psoriasis
- Anybody have any good home remedies for Psoriasis?
- anyone know of any worthy home remedies for fairly large psoriasis spots?
- Psoriasis Triggers – Cause Of Psoriasis- Psoriasis Disease
- psoriasis signs and symptoms – must see
Additional Resources – Get the Psoriasis Facts:
- Psoriasis: Tips for Managing
- What is Psoriasis?
- About Psoriasis
- Best Psoriasis Treatment
- Psoriasis Overview
- Signs of Psoriasis
Facts and Information on Psoriasis
- To reduce dry skin and help psoriasis symptoms, it is sensible to not use shower scrubs, as they not only hurt skin by leaving tiny scratches, they also scrape off the naturally occurring skin oil.
- Although anti-inflammatory solutions may relieve signs of the illness they do not solve the underlying affliction and may not be the best option for cure.
- There may be severe variation between patients in the effectiveness of specific psoriasis treatments and, as a result of this, dermatologists often use a trial-and-error approach to working out the most appropriate treatment for their patient.
- It has long been recognized that prevalent, short, non-burning exposure to the sun helps to reduce or improve psoriasis.
- Psoriasis is often a lifelong condition; there is currently no cure but numerous treatments can help to reduce the symptoms that affect the patient.
- Psoriasis can become worse over time but it is not possible to predict who will go on to develop extensive psoriasis or those in whom the disease may appear to recede.
- The scaly patches caused by psoriasis, known as psoriatic plaques, are points of inflammation and intensive skin production where skin rapidly accumulates.
- Psoriasis plaques usually occur around the skin of our elbows and knees, but can affect any area such as the scalp and genitals.
- Psoriasis is a serious recurring illness which varies in severity from minor localized patches to complete body coverage. Fingernails and toenails are often affected.
- Psoriasis may also cause inflammation of the joints, which is called psoriatic arthritis. Ten to fifteen percent of patients with psoriasis suffer from psoriatic arthritis.
People think they know how to properly treat their skin, but the truth is a lot of people don't really know what they need to do to ensure their skin is at its best. The thing you want to do is learn as much as you can about proper skin care, so take note from this article as it contains plenty of information for you.
I have psoriasis pretty much everywhere, but the only spot visible to others (as long as I where long sleeves and pants) is on my hand. I really hate that spot.I need some treatment for psoriasis. Help!
Purchase some high quality Alpha-Hydroxy lotion…and a loofah sponge and neutrogena rain bath body wash. First for 2 days apply lotion generously morning and night and also morning #3. Then on night #3 generously apply the body wash all over and wait for about 5 min…then scrub your skin in circular motion and rinse. Immediately after pat skin until still moist and use Vaseline(yes) and apply it to arms and legs and feet and hands neck chest etc. not your face though. for your face use St. Ives Apricot scrub daily and Oil of Olay regenerist on your face. NOTE. use Vaseline(petroleum jelly) everyday and avoid all powders and perfumes where you have the psoriasis….and mind what kind of products you wash your hair with or take baths soap and certain shampoos and bath soaks can agravate skin conditions. You may want to try shamppoing with head and shoulders they have a new great smelling line…dont forget to use the Alpha Hydroxy lotion every 2 and a half days.
Find a good remedy for many types of psoriasis here.
Used to deep clean areas affected by Psoriasis, Eczema and other skin irritations
- 4 oz. / 118 ml
If you suffer from Psoriasis, you know all too well how it affects your skin and your life. From the clothes you wear to how you sleep at night, Psoriasis can even affect your work life. Finding the right treatment isn’t always easy. Have you tried the creams, injections and the pills and still haven’t found the results you are looking for? Now is the time to try Psoriasil.
Other Resources on Psoriasis – Get the Facts:
- Causes, Incidence and Risk Factors on Psoriasis
- Recommended Products For Psoriasis
- Information About Psoriasis
- Causes of Psoriasis
- Psoriasis Treatment
Psoriasil For Psoriasis
Psoriasil has proven to help adult patients with chronic, severe (extensive and/or disabling) plaque Psoriasis and has shown to have long-lasting improvement without side effects or dryness.
All About Psoriasis.
Facts and Information about Psoriasis
- One belief considers psoriasis as essentially a condiotion of excessive growth and reproduction of skin cells. The problem is simply considered as a fault of the epidermis.
- One belief sees the disease as being an immune-mediated illness in which the rapid reproduction of skin cells is next to factors induced by the immune system.
- Psoriasis occurs more frequently in dry skin than oily or well-moisturized skin, and essentially after an external skin injury such as a graze or cut.
- To reduce dry skin and cut down on psoriasis symptoms, it is advised to not use shower scrubs, as they not only harm skin by leaving tiny scratches, they also scrape off the naturally occurring skin oil.
- Although anti-inflammatory solutions can relieve symptoms of the illness they do not solve the underlying affliction and may not be the right option for cure.
- There could be substantial variation between people in the effectiveness of specific psoriasis treatments and, because of this, dermatologists often use a trial-and-error approach to finding the most appropriate treatment for their patient.
- It has long been recognized that frequent, short, non-burning exposure to the sun helps to slow down or improve psoriasis.
- Psoriasis is frequently a lifelong problem; there is currently no cure but a number of treatments can help to alleviate the symptoms that affect the victim.
- Psoriasis can worsen over time but it is very difficult to predict which patients will go on to develop serious psoriasis or those in whom the disease may appear to vanish.
- A diagnosis of psoriasis is usually based on the look of the skin; there are no specific blood tests or diagnostic methods for psoriasis.