Psoriasis Relief Oil
Hope you read my article last month about the great Oat Pouches that I’d found to treat my Psoriasis. Just wanted to let you know that the same company has just sent me a sample of their Psoriasis Relief Oil and, within 2 days, I’ve had incredible results.
I’ve used the Oil after my ExfoliOats’ Oat Pouches and cannot believe the difference in the appearance of my skin. Just as they promised, the red and white patches just disappeared (even if only temporarily). But who cares, I was able to wear a sleeveless top to a wedding last weekend and nobody noticed or commented on my Psoriasis. In fact a close friend asked if my Psoriasis had been cured but I reminded her that there is no cure – simply ways to control the disease.
Since I last wrote, I have disposed of all of my steroid creams, kept away from the sun beds and relied on nature’s own remedies – oats, chamomile, lavender, olive oil and dead sea salt.
Psoriasis Relief – Suggestions
All of you Psoriasis and Eczema sufferers (and we do make a large crowd!) do yourselves a favour and visit www.ExfoliOats.com – at last something that really works and can’t cause me further damage. By the way, if you need to get some advice, I’ve found that the people at ExfoliOats are really easy to talk to and genuinely want to help – quite a few of them suffer from Psoriasis so know what they’re talking about. The telephone number is on their web site.
I’ll keep any eye on their web site and keep you informed of any new ideas.
Additional Resources on Psoriasis:
- Psoriasis Information
- Best Treatment Products on Psoriasis
- Causes of Psoriasis
- Psoriasis Treatment
- Information About Psoriasis
Best Psoriasis Treatment
Psoriasil for Psoriasis
Used to deep clean areas affected by Psoriasis, Eczema and other skin irritations
If you suffer from this, you know all too well how it affects your skin and your life. From the clothes you wear to how you sleep at night, Psoriasis can even affect your work life. Finding the right treatment isn’t always easy. Have you tried the creams, injections and the pills and still haven’t found the results you are looking for? Now is the time to try Psoriasil.
All About Psoriasis.
More Information on Psoriasis Symptoms and Psoriasis Relief
- Psoriasis Home Remedies – Methods to make use of Natural Psoriasis Treamtent to Heal Psoriasis skin problem Totally
- what are the symptoms of Psoriasis on the scalp?
- Psoriasis Remedy by Blue Spring Wellness – 60 tablets
- Be Aware of Herpes and Psoriasis Symptoms
- SkinDr. for psoriasis, eczema, acne, dandruff, cradle cap, herpes blisters
- Psoriasil Reviews
- Does anyone know of some good home treatments for Psoriasis on the body?
- Treatment For Psoriasis – How My Mom Beat Psoriasis For Good
- Psoriasis Cure Now Releases New Podcast Discussing Remicade as a Psoriasis Treatment
- turmeric for psoriasis? and other treatments?
- Psoriasis treatment with Garra Rufa fish at home
- Help with psoriasis on scalp – any home remedies?
Facts and information about Psoriasis
- Psoriasis is seen in both sexes equally and may occur at any age, although it most commonly appears for the first time between the ages of 15 and 25 years.
- About thirty percent of people with psoriasis have a family history of the disease, and scientists have identified genetic signals that point to the condition.
- One theory considers psoriasis as primarily a result of excessive growth and increase of skin cells. The condition is simply labelled as a fault of the epidermis.
- One hypothesis sees the disease as being an immune-mediated illness in which the excessive reproduction of skin cells is unrelated to factors induced by the immune system.
- Psoriasis comes about more frequently in dry skin than oily or well-moisturized skin, and usually as a result of an external skin injury such as a scratch or cut.
- To eliminate dry skin and cut down on psoriasis symptoms, it is advised to not use shower scrubs, as they not only damage skin by leaving tiny scratches, they also scrape off the naturally occurring skin oil.
- Although anti-inflammatory treatments could relieve symptoms of the disease they do not solve the underlying problem and may not be the best option for cure.
- There can be severe variation between people in the effectiveness of specific psoriasis treatments and, as a result of this, dermatologists sometimes use a trial-and-error approach to discovering the most appropriate treatment for their patient.
- It has long been proven that frequent, short, non-burning exposure to sunlight is known to reduce or improve psoriasis.
- Psoriasis is frequently a lifelong problem; there is presently no cure but various treatments can help to alleviate the symptoms that affect the patient.
Problem On Psoriasis
I have psoriasis. I am not too sure as to how you get it or if you are born with it, what i do know is that i have it. I am currently using Elecon ointment to get rid of the sores and i also am using QV cream as a daily moisturiser. I was wondering if there is anything else i could use to get rid of it or to minimize the sores i get. It is very uncomfortable and somewhat annoying at times. I would like to know from other people who have psoriasis what treatment they are under and un prescribed medications they use to treat it.
Home Remedies for Psoriasis – Psoriasis Treatment
Given below are some of the effective and useful home remedies for the psoriasis treatment. However, it is not necessary that all these below mentioned remedies will be effective for every psoriasis patient.
Make fresh glass of buttermilk from curd and drink 2-3 times a day. Buttermilk is a healthy drink for psoriasis patient. It also cleans the toxic substance within the stomach and helps in digestion. This is one of the useful home remedies for psoriasis.
Vitamin E-rich food
It is also found that Vitamin E-rich food is good for patients suffering from psoriasis. Some of the Vitamin E-rich food is spinach, almond oil, sweet potato, sunflower seeds, and wheat germs.
Psoriasil for Psoriasis
If you suffer from Psoriasis, you know all too well how it affects your skin and your life. From the clothes you wear to how you sleep at night, Psoriasis can even affect your work life. Finding the right treatment isn’t always easy. Have you tried the creams, injections and the pills and still haven’t found the results you are looking for? Now is the time to try Psoriasil.
Psoriasil has proven to help adult patients with chronic, severe (extensive and/or disabling) plaque Psoriasis and has shown to have long-lasting improvement without side effects or dryness.
Fast-acting Psoriasil is easy to use: just apply it twice a day and feel the itch go away. With continuous use you will have noticeably clearer skin with less redness and irritation within the first couple of weeks.
Information and Facts about Psoriasis
- Psoriasis breaks out more often in dry skin than oily or well-moisturized skin, and essentially after an external skin injury such as a scrape or cut.
- To prevent dry skin and reduce psoriasis symptoms, it is essential to not use shower scrubs, as they not only damage skin by leaving tiny scratches, they also scrape off the naturally occurring skin oil.
- Although anti-inflammatory medications could relieve symptoms of the illness they do not solve the underlying affliction and may not be the right option for cure.
- There can be substantial variation between patients in the effectiveness of specific psoriasis treatments and, thanks to this, dermatologists generally use a trial-and-error approach to discovering the most appropriate treatment for their patient.
- It has long been understood that daily, short, non-burning exposure to the rays of the sun has been seen to clear or improve psoriasis.
- Psoriasis is often a lifelong problem; there is at present no cure but various treatments can help to alleviate the symptoms that affect the sufferer.
- Psoriasis can worsen over time but it is not possible to predict those that will go on to develop severe psoriasis or those in whom the disease may appear to go away.
- The scaly patches caused by psoriasis, that we call psoriatic plaques, are points of inflammation and excessive skin production around which skin quickly accumulates.
- Psoriasis plaques usually occur around the skin of the elbows and knees, but can affect any area like the scalp and genitals.
- Psoriasis is a chronic recurring illness which varies in severity from small localized patches to complete body coverage. Fingernails and toenails are often affected.
Other Resources on Psoriasis – Get the Facts:
How To Treat Psoriasis
Treatment alternatives for Psoriasis- There are many ways to treat Psoriasis. Since diagnosis is difficult, most doctors initiate treatment with mild doses of drugs. Only if the condition worsens, stronger drug doses are administered.
Kinds Of Psoriasis Medication
Topical medications- Several topical ointments and creams maybe used to treat Psoriasis successfully. Some ointments contain combinations of essential oils and various surfactants, which help to restore the pH levels of the skin. By restoring the pH balance, irritation and itching can be curtailed. There are ointments, which can be obtained at any drugstore without any prescription, while for others a prescription maybe needed. Various topical medications such as corticosteroids maybe used to treat Psoriasis. At times, substances like coat tar is applied directly over the Psoriasis affected region. This substance is approved by the FDA and hence is safe for usage on the skin. Using the substance to coat the Psoriasis infected region can curtail the spread of the infection. However, coal tar has a very strong, pungent odor so regular change of dressing is necessitated. In addition, clothing and bed sheets should be changed regularly to avoid staining of the clothes.
Phototherapy- This is also called light therapy and has been found very effective in treating Psoriasis. In this case, artificial or natural lights are used to focus on the Psoriasis infected region of the skin. Most doctors, using such a treatment alternative recommend that patients face the sunlight for specified periods. This helps to destroy the infectious cells and reduce inflammation. Photochemotherapy involves usage of artificial light in combination with Psoralen. This is a medication, which makes the skin more sensitive to light. This medication is brought subsequently into contact with UVA light rays. Through this technique, the UVA rays can penetrate to the deeper layers. By doing this, the UVA rays destroy the plaque causing Psoriasis in the deeper skin tissues. Frequency of treatments through Photochemotherapy can range from three or even more times every week. However, excessive frequency of treatment can induce cancer because of the excessive penetration of UVA light rays.
Oral medication- This is a holistic combination of injected drugs as well as orally administered drugs. Certain Retinoids have been useful in curing Psoriasis. This is a special kind of drug known to curtail skin cell production. Thus, it is predominantly used in patients who have severe Psoriasis. However, intake of Retinoids for treatment of Psoriasis has a drawback. It can result in congenital or birth defects in a child. This is the reason why women who have Psoriasis and are under Retinoid treatment should not become pregnant for at least 3 years. Once the treatment stops, then after a period of 3 years the female patient can get pregnant.
Home remedies- In addition to the above three treatment alternatives for treating Psoriasis, one can also alleviate the itching and pain through home remedies. Soaking in oatmeal based baths or warm water filled with Epsom salts or even bathing oil can help soothe the skin. Using mild soaps is recommended, especially those, which have a high moisturizing content in them. Usage of a heavy-duty moisturizer can help soften the skin and aid dead cell removal. Regular exposure of the Psoriasis infected skin to the sun can also help alleviate skin itchiness and irritation. Proper dressing of the Psoriasis skin after applying ointments can help soften and sooth this skin.
President, Q-Based Healthcare TM
The Makers of PsoriasilTM Treatment
Toll Free 1.866.314.8917
Find out more information about psoriasis treatments here.
Psoriasis Treatment! Try the product below now!
Psoriasil for Psoriasis
Used to deep clean areas affected by Psoriasis, Eczema and other skin irritations. If you suffer from Psoriasis, you know all too well how it affects your skin and your life. From the clothes you wear to how you sleep at night, Psoriasis can even affect your work life. Finding the right treatment isn’t always easy. Have you tried the creams, injections and the pills and still haven’t found the results you are looking for? Now is the time to try Psoriasil.
Additional Resources on Psoriasis:
Informational Facts About Psoriasis
The scaly patches caused by psoriasis, that we call psoriatic plaques, are portions of inflammation and excessive skin production where skin swiftly accumulates.Psoriasis plaques generally occur on the skin of our elbows and knees, but may affect any body area such as the scalp and genitals. Psoriasis is a chronic recurring condition which varies in severity from minor localized patches to 100% body coverage. Fingernails and toenails are generally affected.Psoriasis may also cause inflammation of the joints, which is labelled psoriatic arthritis. Ten to fifteen percent of people with psoriasis suffer from psoriatic arthritis.The origin of psoriasis is not yet understood but it is believed to have a genetic component and among the factors that may aggravate psoriasis include stress, excessive alcohol consumption, and smoking.