The herpes is actually a sexually transmitted disease and is very well known in the countries like the US and other parts of the world. The disease occurs due to the infection of Herpes Simplex virus or HSV. The Herpes Simplex Virus is actually of two categories, HSV 1 and HSV 2. The HSV 1 can spread through the connection of saliva. This infection can create cold sores inside the mouth. These cold sores are known as ‘fever blisters’. The infection of HSV 2 spread through an unsafe sexual contact with the person who has an infection of HSV 2. The people who have a weak immune system due to an extreme intake of alcohol, drugs or any kind of sickness have a high risk of herpes infection because these people have a very fragile immune system. The herpes can occur after two to twenty days of the infection. In the initial stage, the symptoms may be completely un-noticed. The main herpes symptoms will be small bumps in and around the genital area. These bumps can also occur in other parts of the body in outbreaks, severe itching and burning sensation. The person will also have swelling in other lymph glands, headache, fever and pain in the muscles and yellow-green discharges from the penis or vagina.
A lower back pain will also be there. A herpes infection in women many times can lead to cervical cancer. The woman who is pregnant can pass on the infection to the unborn baby. For pregnant women a Cesarean section is conducted to have a safe delivery. The skin disease named as Psoriasis is very common among a number of people around the world. This is not an infectious skin condition and the person gets the infection will have a quick reproduction of skin cells, which results in bulky or solid skin with dry and red patches. The disease generally affects the scalp, knees and elbows. The disease has many types like psoriasis vulgaris, inverse psoriasis, pustular psoriasis and palmoplantar psoriasis. Psoriasis symptoms can take years to spread. The skin conditions are mostly non-curable. It has been observed that the skin condition can go worsen in the winter seasons. The medical experts say that the skin condition can get some improvements in the warm atmosphere. The disease can affect the people of any and every age groups. Studies and researches say that the disease generally occurs due to a genetic disorder in a human body. Currently, a light therapy has been introduced in the treatment process for the disease.
Like Psoriasis, eczema also creates inflammation or swelling on the skin. The disease is also known as dermatitis. Eczema is of various types and subtypes. The disease can affect the people of all age groups and do not spread the infections in others. The medical experts have not yet found the exact cause of eczema; however, they say that some defects in the immune system can lead to the illness. Many people have a query about what does eczema look like? The appearance of Eczema can be different in different people. The disease leads to redness and dryness on the skin with itching and burning sensation. Itching is the main symptom for the disease. The illness can also lead to swellings and blisters. These blisters can release discharges. It can also lead to scratches on the skin. These scratches can occur repeatedly. The affected skin can turn crusty and thick. The disease occurs on the cheeks, foreheads, scalp, neck, legs and forearms. Eczema can also be chronic. Many times a reaction of soap, jewelry, cloths, cosmetics, detergent can cause eczema on body. There are also some ecological allergies that can lead to eczema.
Healthyskinguide.net is a great source of information for health seekers. Be it any kind of skin related topic, from herpes symptoms to Psoriasis symptoms, from cancerous moles to eczema treatment and many more skin related queries.
Article from articlesbase.com
Problem On Psoriasis
I have psoriasis. I am not too sure as to how you get it or if you are born with it, what i do know is that i have it. I am currently using Elecon ointment to get rid of the sores and i also am using QV cream as a daily moisturiser. I was wondering if there is anything else i could use to get rid of it or to minimize the sores i get. It is very uncomfortable and somewhat annoying at times. I would like to know from other people who have psoriasis what treatment they are under and un prescribed medications they use to treat it.
Home Remedies for Psoriasis – Psoriasis Treatment
Given below are some of the effective and useful home remedies for the psoriasis treatment. However, it is not necessary that all these below mentioned remedies will be effective for every psoriasis patient.
Make fresh glass of buttermilk from curd and drink 2-3 times a day. Buttermilk is a healthy drink for psoriasis patient. It also cleans the toxic substance within the stomach and helps in digestion. This is one of the useful home remedies for psoriasis.
Vitamin E-rich food
It is also found that Vitamin E-rich food is good for patients suffering from psoriasis. Some of the Vitamin E-rich food is spinach, almond oil, sweet potato, sunflower seeds, and wheat germs.
Psoriasil for Psoriasis
If you suffer from Psoriasis, you know all too well how it affects your skin and your life. From the clothes you wear to how you sleep at night, Psoriasis can even affect your work life. Finding the right treatment isn’t always easy. Have you tried the creams, injections and the pills and still haven’t found the results you are looking for? Now is the time to try Psoriasil.
Psoriasil has proven to help adult patients with chronic, severe (extensive and/or disabling) plaque Psoriasis and has shown to have long-lasting improvement without side effects or dryness.
Fast-acting Psoriasil is easy to use: just apply it twice a day and feel the itch go away. With continuous use you will have noticeably clearer skin with less redness and irritation within the first couple of weeks.
Information and Facts about Psoriasis
- Psoriasis breaks out more often in dry skin than oily or well-moisturized skin, and essentially after an external skin injury such as a scrape or cut.
- To prevent dry skin and reduce psoriasis symptoms, it is essential to not use shower scrubs, as they not only damage skin by leaving tiny scratches, they also scrape off the naturally occurring skin oil.
- Although anti-inflammatory medications could relieve symptoms of the illness they do not solve the underlying affliction and may not be the right option for cure.
- There can be substantial variation between patients in the effectiveness of specific psoriasis treatments and, thanks to this, dermatologists generally use a trial-and-error approach to discovering the most appropriate treatment for their patient.
- It has long been understood that daily, short, non-burning exposure to the rays of the sun has been seen to clear or improve psoriasis.
- Psoriasis is often a lifelong problem; there is at present no cure but various treatments can help to alleviate the symptoms that affect the sufferer.
- Psoriasis can worsen over time but it is not possible to predict those that will go on to develop severe psoriasis or those in whom the disease may appear to go away.
- The scaly patches caused by psoriasis, that we call psoriatic plaques, are points of inflammation and excessive skin production around which skin quickly accumulates.
- Psoriasis plaques usually occur around the skin of the elbows and knees, but can affect any area like the scalp and genitals.
- Psoriasis is a chronic recurring illness which varies in severity from small localized patches to complete body coverage. Fingernails and toenails are often affected.
Other Resources on Psoriasis – Get the Facts:
Patients Swamp to Dubai, United Arab Emirates from Several Countries for Revolutionary New Extrac Excimer Laser – Latest and Safe Solution for Vitiligo & Psoriasis
Latest and Safe Solution for Vitiligo & Psoriasis
Dubai, United Arab Emirates (PRWEB) June 18, 2004
Thousands of patients from all over the globe comprising of about one hundred nationalities have flown to Dubai, United Arab Emirates at Dr. Mahaveer Mehta Medical Center for various dermatology and Laser treatments including latest revolutionary medical break through Extrc Excimer Laser for Vitiligo, Psoriasis and other skin conditions. Dr. Mehta’s medical center has succeeded in treating successfully thousands of overseas patients thus truly promoting health tourism in Dubai.
Excimer Laser can deliver effective result. If you suffer from Vitiligo or psoriasis you know the frustrations, white spots that cause uneven skin color and no current safe and effective psoriasis treatment. Finally – you may be able to enjoy effective relief from the unsightly symptoms of Vitilig with the revolutionary XTRAC EXCIMER LASER system, you can feel good about yourself again. With each treatment sessions which can last just a few minutes, small patches of short duration can be safe and effectively treated in just few treatments. Xtrac can change your life.
Xtrac Laser cleared for Vitiligo and Psoriasis Treatment
The Xtrac is the first Excimer Laser approved by FDA (USA) to treat VITILIGO. Xtrac Laser potentially stimulates malanocytes that may be present deep in the skin.
Q: How is the Xtrac Excimer system different?
A: The Xtrac excimer system is light years ahead of all other vitiligo and psoriasis treatments. Using a carefully focused beam of Laser light delivered through a sophisticated fibrooptic device, the Extrac system can treat unsightly vitiligo patches quickly and effectively in some patients. Because it concentrates light only on the affected area, Xtrac can deliver the doses necessary to help stimulate the malanocytes without exposing healthy skin UV radiation, as in traditional phototheraphy.
Q: How long do virtiligo and psoriasis treatment sessions last?
A: Treatments vary depending on body surface area affected with the disease. Most treatment sessions last only a few minutes – in fact less than five minutes.
Q: What happens during Xtrac treatment?
A: The Laser Hand piece is moved over the affected area, focusing Laser light at your determined dose. Depending on size of the area to be treated this usually takes only few minutes.
Q: Where can I obtain treatment of Vitiligo or psoriasis with Extrac Excimer system?
A: Only a few leading Dermatologist are equipped and trained to provide this cutting-edge treatment for Vitiligo and psoriasis. Call your doctor today.
Stop suffering and start Living free of Vitiligo. Website: www.skinlaserdubai.com for more info.
For some, you can have that freedom today – thanks to the Xtrac Laser system. With Extrac you are likely to find that you are spending a lot less time – and less money managing your Vitiligo. Be sure to call us today if you are a candidate for revolutionary new Xtrac Laser therapy.
Additional Resources on Psoriasis – Get the Facts:
- Information About Psoriasis
- Psoriasis – Wiki
- What is Psoriasis?
- Psoriasis Information
- Best Treatment Products on Psoriasis
Problem with your current treatment for Psoriasis?
If you have fed up with current Psoriasis treatments like PUVA, Narrowband UVB, Oral and indictable drugs – If you have developed serious side effects due to other treatments – Try Extrac Excimer Laser – Effective clearing – Quick results – Easy treatments, No messy harmful cortisone creams – No strong oral systemic harmful drugs – No UV radiation side effects. Delivers Laser light specifically to the Lesion site via fiber optics.
New treatment for effective Psoriasis relief.
If you suffer from Psoriasis you should know about new Extrac Excimer Laser system. The first FDA approved Laser treatment for Psoriasis.
Extrac Laser system is the most exiting breakthrough in years. It’s a psoriasis treatment that really works – and work fast – It is just amazing.
Stop suffering and start living free of Psoriasis symptoms
You deserve more freedom -
- Freedom from discomfort
- Freedom from embarrassment
- Freedom to wear cloths
- Freedom from bondage to your skin
- Freedom from side effects
You can have that freedom today – thanks to Excimer Laser treatment system. With Extrac you are likely to find that you are spending a lot less time – and less money – managing your Psoriasis. And you are getting relief that really works – leaving you Psoriasis free to live your life to the fullest.
Facts About Psoriasis
- The scaly patches caused by psoriasis, that we call psoriatic plaques, are portions of inflammation and excessive skin production where skin rapidly accumulates.
- Psoriasis plaques often occur around the skin of our elbows and knees, but could affect any part of the body including the scalp and genitals.
- Psoriasis is a severe recurring condition which varies in severity from hardly noticeable localized patches to complete body coverage. Fingernails and toenails are frequently affected.
- Psoriasis may also result in inflammation of the joints, which is labelled psoriatic arthritis. Ten to fifteen percent of people with psoriasis have psoriatic arthritis.
- The origin of psoriasis is not known but it is believed to have a genetic component and among the factors that may induce psoriasis include stress, excessive alcohol consumption, and smoking.
- There are a variety of treatments on the market but because of its chronic recurrent nature psoriasis is a difficult condition to find a good treatment for.
- A diagnosis of psoriasis is often taken from the condition of the skin; there are no specific blood tests or diagnostic procedures for psoriasis.
- Depending on the seriousness and location of outbreaks Psoriasis sufferers can experience severe physical discomfort and some disability – itching and pain could interfere with simple functions, such as self-care, walking, and sleep.
- Psoriasis affects both sexes equally and can occur at any age, although it most usually appears for the first time between the ages of 15 and 25 years.
- About one-third of people with psoriasis have a family history of the disease, and researchers have identified genetic signals associated with the condition.