Question On Ringworm Treatment
I noticed the other day that my friend’s daughter has this ringworm-like patch on her arm. So I asked my friend about it and she said that it shouldn’t be contagious anymore because her daughter has been on ringworm treatment for 3 weeks. Is this true? I watch her 4 days a week while my friend is at work so it’s not like I can just keep her away but I am still worried about my son. Should I be?
After 24 hours of beginning ringworm treatment the risk of the infection spreading is greatly reduced, One week into treatment the infection becomes non-contagious, and the chances of it spreading are rare.
After treatment has started with pets the fungi can be infectious for about 3 weeks.
Click her for more information on Ringworm and Ringworm Treatment.
The Best Ringworm Treatment
All Stop Ringworm Pack
Most Popular Ringworm treatment! The All Stop Ringworm Pack is the perfect solution for people with only a few small Ringworm sores. It soothes and repairs the skin, while it stops the spread of Ringworm. The long-lasting All Stop Ringworm Pack provides up to a full 12 hours of relief. Safe for use on small children and varying skin types and body parts.
IMPORTANT: Don’t forget to disinfect your home or environment with a disinfectant specifically designed to kill fungus. See our Hospital Grade Ready-to-Use Disinfectant. In our research, we have found that effectively treating your environment for ringworm spores is the key to completely eradicating all 119 strains of the ringworm fungus. This is why Ringworm is difficult to treat for many people and why other ringworm treatment programs usually fail. We offer powerful ringworm treatment products to eliminate the ringworm fungus on your skin, and environmental products to eradicate Ringworm spores in your home, ON CONTACT!
Learn More with Additional Resources on Ringworm:
- What Is Ringworm
- Ringworm on Body
- Ringworm Treatment Products
- Ringworm and Animals
- Ringworm of the Skin
Informational Facts about Ringworm
- Ringworm is spread by direct contact with the infection, such as contaminated areas, animals or humans.
- Ringworm symptoms are generally characteristic for most dogs and can be easily confused with mange.
- Ringworm fungus will cause hair shafts to break off as it feeds on dead skin and hair tissue.
- Ringworm in dogs may or may not be irritating and itchy.
- Ringworm can appear anywhere on the arms, legs, trunk, face, or scalp. Sometimes it looks like a red or scaly patch instead of a circle.
More Important Facts
- One of the treatment for ringworm in humans is getting prescription pills that you take to cure the disease.
- Over-the-counter creams such as Lotrimin or Mycelex can be used to treat ringworm symptoms.
- Ringworm is highly contagious and can be spread further throughout the body by scratching and contact with infested bedding or clothing.
- If your OTC creams are not working, you can ask for other medications that help in killing the fungus for good.
- Ringworm is a very contagious fungal infection that shows up on the skin in a red ring shaped rash.
- fungi grow best on areas of the skin that are warm, dark, and moist.
- Depending on the location of the infection, ringworm symptoms can vary.
- Many are infected through their pet or by sharing hairbrushes, towels, socks or underwear with infected people.
- Dog ringworm can be passed from animals to people and vice versa—soa fast and effective ringworm treatment for dogs is essential to avoid the spread of dog ringworm .
Associated Web Sites
- The most common fungal infection that can be seen in cats is ringworm. Explore this article to know the symptoms and treatment of ringworm in cats.
- Without treatment, most cases of ringworm would disappear on their own within several months, but they can become chronic. Ringworm symptoms usually disappear quickly with treatment, but the treatment should be continued for two to four …
- This digital document is an article from Family Practice News, published by International Medical News Group on December 1, 2002. The length of the article is 569 words. The page length shown above is based on a typical 300-word page. The article is delivered in HTML format and is available in your Amazon.com Digital Locker immediately after purchase. You can view it with any web browser.< …
- Customer Reviews
- The All Stop Ringworm Pack is the perfect solution for people with only a few small Ringworm sores. It soothes and repairs the skin, while it stops the spread of Ringworm. The long-lasting All Stop Ringworm Pack provides up to a full 12 hours of relief. Safe for use on small children and varying skin types and body parts. It includes (1) 2 oz. / 59 ml Medicated Skin Cream and (1) 2 oz. / 59 ml Hea …
- Provides therapy for fungal infections, ringworm and eczema. Can be added to shampoos and conditioners or used as a spot-on treatment. For external use only. …
- You only need five minutes and one simple solution for your Ringworm. That’s because RingwormKiller penetrates deeply to attack Ringworm from the inside out. This means that, unlike other Ringworm medications, RingwormKiller attacks your RINGWORM from every direction. It not only soothes the itching, it is specially formulated to help your body destroy surface ringworm on contact! …
Amazing Breakthrough Ringworm ebook reveals mostly everything needed from symptoms to cures in humans and animals.
Hidden Secrets to Ringworm Treatment
Treating Ringworm Fast
All Natural Cure For Stopping Ringworm in its tracks
Treating Ringworm Fast
Guaranteed Ringworm Treatment
Are you worrying about spreading this embarrassing and irritating fungus over to your friends, family or children?
Don’t freak out, you’ve found the solution you’ve been seeking and we’ll help you get through this painlessly and quickly with the right Ringworm Treatment developed and time-tested just for you. Our Ringworm Treatments treatments have been proven 98% positive in conquering even the most horrendous cases of ringworm. Remember that if you’ve dealt with ringworm for a long time, it won’t disappear overnight. But if you just have a few sporadic sores, within 3 to 4 days and with our solution, the ringworm sores should just about be gone.
In your current situation, you need an over the counter Ringworm treatment you can believe in. If our over the counter Ringworm Home Remedies doesn’t kill your Ringworm fungus and eliminate the ringworm problem, we refund your purchase price with no hesitation. You have nothing to lose with All Stop apart from disfiguring Ringworm scars and the despicable itch. Not only do we kill Ringworm, we show you how to prevent getting reinfected with the Ringworm fungus again using the right ringworm treatment!
Other Resources on Ringworm – Get the Facts:
Facts About Ringworm
- Ringworm of the groin area feels very itchy and is sometimes referred to as Jock Itch.
- Ringworm, or Tinea as it is known in people, is such a disease, and has nothing to do with worms.
- Ringworm is caused by a group of 40 species of fungi that belong to the odd ascomycete order Onygenales.
- Ringworm is quite contagious, and can be spread from direct contact with an infected animal, soil, hair or skin shed from an infected animal, or fencing, tack, or grooming tools.
- Ringworm is a fungal infection of the skin.
- Ringworm symptoms can be passed from one person to the next by direct skin-to-skin contact or contact with contaminated items such as towels, bed linens, telephones, combs, brushes exercise equipment, gym mats and shower stalls.
- Scalp ringworm symptoms appear after more than 10 days, while skin ringworm symptoms usually occur in less than 10 days but sometimes 4 days are enough for the rash to appear.
- Another common and effectivetreatment for ringwormis tea tree oil.
- Foods with rich sources of proteins are useful as natural treatment for ringworm.
- Creams normally get rid of ringworm in humans fairly easily but for some people who have ringworm that have spread to other parts of their body, a doctor might prescribe an oral medication.
- Skin fungus is a common problem in humid areas and occursmore frequently among obese individuals.
- Although tinea versicolor is a fungal skin infection, it is not contagious.
- Ringworm symptoms can occur on arms, legs and trunk of the body, scalp, face, facial hair (more prevalent in men), hands, and palms.
- Jock itch (tinea cruris) is another type of fungal skin infection that usually grows on the groin, inner thighs, and buttocks and mostly affects male athletes.
Other Blogs on This Topic
- Ringworm symptoms: Ringworm often begins as a round, itchy red patch with a raised outside edge that grows outwards. More about ringworm symptoms, tinea capitis and scalp ringworm.
- Ringworm symptoms in humans vary depending on where on the body the ringworms have taken hold. Pictures of ringworm illustrate the symptoms.
Treating Ringworm Fast