Home Remedies For Getting Rid Of And Preventing Ringworm In Humans?
Problem On ringworm in humans
My daughter keeps getting ringworm, we keep on decontaminating all her clothes toys and bed, but it keeps coming back, i think she is picking it up from a local cat or dog as we dont own any pets.
does any1 have any other remedies to get rid of it from her body without using a cream from the chemist
Here is a home remedy for ringworm I found:
A folk remedy for ringworm is a 1:1 solution of cider vinegar and water. Another alternative is 2 drops of tea tree oil mixed with an ounce of water.
I don’t know if this works or not but I know that you can buy anti fungal cream or sprays from any pharmacy and use it to treat ringworm. If its a bad infection then it would be best to see the Dr for oral drugs.
As for reinfestation I know the spores that cause ringworm can live in the house for up to a year so it’s important to clean the entire house. Wash anything that can be washed and It can be hard to get rid of the spores in your home. Here are some tips that may help:
Treatment For Ringworm Must Include House Cleaning
This is why treatment for ringworm must also include a thorough house cleaning to rid the home of any spores that could reinfect you or your cat. This can be done by disinfecting your home using a dilute chlorine (.5%) bleach solution (this must include all furniture, carpeting etc.). Remove and replace all used air filters in the home. Thorough vacuuming of the carpeting and subsequent removal of the vacuum bags can also assist in ridding the home of spores.
Also, it’s important to try to find the cause. If you do not have any pets and you think this came from a pet then make sure you tell your daughter not to pet any strange animals until this thing is taken care of. Also, I read it doesn’t have to be from a pet it can come from another person or even the soil.
Hope I helped.
I had ringworm before. My older cat had it and I got it and we shampooed him with anti fungal shampooed and clean the house good and treated our spots with cream and it was gone. Good Luck.
Other Resources on Ringworm – Get the Facts:
- About Ringworm
- Risk Factors of Ringworm
- Ringworm Treatment Products
- Catching Ringworm From Pets
- Information on Ringworm
Most Popular! The All Stop Ringworm Pack is the perfect solution for people with only a few small Ringworm sores. It soothes and repairs the skin, while it stops the spread of Ringworm. The long-lasting All Stop Ringworm Pack provides up to a full 12 hours of relief. Safe for use on small children and varying skin types and body parts.
IMPORTANT: Don’t forget to disinfect your home or environment with a disinfectant specifically designed to kill fungus. See our Hospital Grade Ready-to-Use Disinfectant. In our research, we have found that effectively treating your environment for ringworm spores is the key to completely eradicating all 119 strains of theringworm fungus. This is why Ringworm is difficult to treat for many people and why other treatment programs usually fail. We offer powerful products to eliminate the ringworm fungus on your skin, and environmental products to eradicate Ringworm spores in your home, ON CONTACT!
Informational Quotes about Ringworm
Ringworm can spread while petting or grooming dogs or cats. Ringworm can spread by contact with objects or surfaces that an infected person or animal has recently touched or rubbed against, such as clothing, towels, bedding and linens, combs, and brushes. Ringworm in pets may often be asymptomatic, resulting in a carrier condition which either infects other pets, or shows disease only when the companion animal develops an immunosuppressive condition. Ringworm is a skin disease that is not caused by worms, but by fungus.
Facts and Details
- Treating both the dog and the environment are of equal importance.
- In the absence of medical treatment for ringworm, the infection spreads .
- Athlete’s foot called tinea pedis is a form of fungal skin infection .
- An excellent cure for ringworm in humans involves the use of papaya.
- Ringworm of the scalp can be seen as a small pimple that becomes larger.
- Turmeric is a widely-used method onhow to treat ringworm fast .
- The main treatment for ringworm of the scalp is a prescription antifungal medicine taken by mouth.
- For ringworm known as Athlete’s Foot, the symptoms are dry cracked skin, itching between the toes, and at times a patchy appearance on the skin of the feet.
- Many are infected through their pet or by sharing hairbrushes, towels, socks or underwear with infected people.
Associated Web Sites
- Exploring a treatment for ringworm in humans that is all natural and that works effectively without the need for harsh steroids.