How can I get rid of ringworm on my dog?
Getting Rid of Ringworm on Dogs
Ringworm Infection of Dogs
It’s a fungus actually, not a worm.
You really need to take your dog to the vet, but my vet recommended a good dandruff shampoo and Miconysol, which is what cures yeast infections in women.
Sounds weird, but putting miconysol on the dog twice a day and washing him with good dandruff shampoo actuall did cure his ringworm – but it takes weeks and you need to be persistant.
Best Ringworm Remedy
Pets’BestRx Ringworm Combo for Small Breed Dogs
ringworm treatment – treatment for ringworms” width=”150″ height=”150″ />This pack focuses on attacking the Ringworm HEAD-ON. It’s easy-to-use, safe and works quickly. Ringworm doesn’t have a chance with the Ringworm Combo for Small Breed Dogs.
- (1) 2 oz. / 59 ml Healing Gel
- (1) 2 oz. / 59 ml Sulfinex Cream
The Ringworm Combo for Small Breed Dogs – is perfect for dogs smaller than 10 pounds with Ringworm sores or a larger animal with 1 to 3 sores. Safe for ears, under eyes and any place on the body.
Stops the Itch
- Your pet can sleep better because they will not be scratching all of the time
- Stops your pet from making sores that can lead to infections
- Saves money not having a vet bill to treat ringworm
- Controls spreading because pet is not scratching the spores all over the house
- Less stress for you not having to watch your pet suffer
- More playful pet because they will no longer be scratching all of the time due to ringworm.
Learn More – Other Resources on Ringworm:
- Ringworm and Animals
- Ringworm of the Skin
- Ringworm Questions
- Signs and symptoms of Ringworm
- Ringworm Treatment Products
- Dogs can easily spread ringworm to other parts of their body by itching.
- Some patients with tinea barbaeal so experience symptoms like breaking of hairs.
- Choosing the correct ringworm treatment is important to successfully eliminating this fungal infection.
- Onen method how to treat ringworm fast is rubbing black walnut oil on it.
- Ringworm of the scalp can be seen as a small pimple that becomes larger.
- Although tinea versicolor is a fungal skin infection, it is not contagious.
- Whatever ringworm symptoms may be present should be taken seriously and treated in a timely manner.
- It is wise to continue your treatment for ringworm for 2 to 4 weeks.
- One of the treatment for ringworm in humans is getting prescription pills that you take to cure the disease.
- Ringworm in humans can be seen as red circular rashes with healthy skin in the middle.
- “Understanding Ringworm — Diagnosis and Treatment” http://t.co/gQXD3h60
- Health topic: treatment for ringworms http://t.co/38upOnrU
- #ringworm Symptoms and treatment for ringworm http://t.co/dvH8bXwR
- Ringworm and Its Successful Treatment http://t.co/VzKaZYIz #micro