My daughter has body ringworm, how can I treat it with a home remedy?
Does Urine Kill Ringworm?
No, absolutely not! Although urine is sterile and is used in primitive areas to cleans wounds from debris, it does nothing else but to rinse the skin. .
Ringworm is a fungal infection; sometimes requires oral medication in severe cases. Most cases only require a topical treatment such as lamisil or Allstop ringworm treatment.
When treating for ringworm you want to accomplish two things:
- Stop ringworm from spreading because it is contagious; therefore you want to disinfect your home with a good hospital grade disinfectant. Additionally you want to launder your sheets daily until the ringworm sore is gone.
- Treat ringworm with a topical treatment that is strong enough to begin working quickly and is strong enough to heal ringworm sores any part of your body.
Just last year, I had ringworm on my neck. My friend gave me an old home remedy that was disgusting! She said to urinate on a towel and apply your own urine to the affected area. Now, I’m a teacher and of slightly above average intellect. I immediately began my search for a better way. I got on the internet, and began researching ringworm. What it looks like, what treatments were available. They all pointed to an antifungal treatment. Some said tar and sulpher for relief from the itch. So before I went to the docter, I purchased a tube of Monistat, which is an antifungal cream used to treat yeast infections. This was my alternative to urine, and it worked! The ringworm disappeared in about 2 days. I didn’t even have to go to the docter for treatment. I also purchased a tar shampoo and used it like a shower gel at night before applying the Monistat. This really works! Try it!
- One suggestion knows how to treat ringworm with tea tree oil.
- Ringworm can be passed from pet to child and vice versa—soa fast and effective treatment for ringworm in children is essential to avoid the spread of ringworm.
- If you want a natural treatment for ringworm then Apple cider vinegar is the right choice.
- A doctor will prescribe a course of antibiotics and recommend the correct ringworm treatment.
- The longer you delay, the worse the ringworm symptoms will become.
- Over-the-counter creams such as Lotrimin or Mycelex can be used to treat ringworm symptoms.
- Ringworm is another type of fungal skin infection also known as tinea caused by fungus called dermatophyte.
- It is wise to continue your treatment for ringworm for 2 to 4 weeks.
- Ringworm In Humans is caused by coming into contact with an infected person, pet or on some occasions animals such as horses or cattle.
- Ringworm treatment for humans can involve pills that are taken orally because it is so pernicious that it is hard to treat on the surface .
Social Media Comments
- Health topic: treatment for ringworms http://t.co/38upOnrU
- How to identify and treat ringworm http://t.co/wgyFcf6q
- I liked a @YouTube video http://t.co/cXzzgA59 ringworm treatment for humans – This is the simplest way to encounter ringworm
- Ringworm and Its Successful Treatment http://t.co/VzKaZYIz #micro