Ringworm Home Remedies?
Ringworm Home Remedies
Ring worms aren’t caused by dry skin, it is a fungus that is caused primarily from chigger and flea bites. The best way to get rid of a ringworms is to
1. don’t scratch them, it could cause them to spread
2. apply calamine lotion to help the itching and help dry it up
3. put iodine on the affected area at least 2-3 times a day to help the healing process
4. you can try some athlete’s feet treatment creams to help kill the fungus
5. right after you take a shower, put some clear nail polish right on top of the ringworms which will deplete it’s oxygen source and kill the hell out of it… but you should only apply that once a day
More about ringworm treatment
I’ve had them before, and if you follow even half of the things that I told you, they should be gone in no time
Hope this helps! (which it will)
Some of the symptoms are for a skin ringwormare: an itchy. burning, and flaky rash that is circular in shape. The skin may also be dry and scaly. Some symptoms of scalp ringworm are: flaky, circular patch of baldness. Ringworm of the scalp usually begins as a small pimple which becomes larger in size and leaves scaly patches of temporary baldness.
Ringworms can be transmitted from animals (dogs and cats) to humans and from humans to humans by direct contact with an infected person or animal. Ringworms can also be spread through contact with articles (such as combs or clothing) or surfaces which have been contaminated with the fungus.
Best Treatment for Ringworm
Ringworm Medicine Combo – Severe Cases
Best Value! This is excellent for people with more severe cases or larger areas covered by Ringworm sores. It soothes and repairs the skin, while it stops the spread of Ringworm. The long-lasting All Stop Ringworm Combo provides up to a full 12 hours of relief. Safe for use on small children and varying skin types and body parts.
More Resources on Ringworm:
- Risk Factors of Ringworm
- Ringworm Overview
- A Product for Ringworm
- Ringworm Q and A
- Information on Ringworm
Quotes About Ringworm
Ringworm may be transferred by direct contact with an infected animal, or indirectly via dermatophytes free in the environment or on objects such as combs, bedding, and brushes. Ringworm or sometimes known as Dermatophytosis, is a condition of the human skin that is caused by fungal infection. Ringworm and diaper rash are both caused by types of fungi, and ringworm can cause the spreading of a ring-like lesion with a clearing in the center. Ringworm of the scalp seems to be more common in children between the ages of 3 and 7 though, and if you have a child with this condition, you will want to make sure that you get ringworm scalp treatment right away.
Need More Facts?
- Fortunately, ringworm in humans usually responds well to topical treatment.
- You might also notice that the scalp develops rings of rashes much like the ones seen on other parts of the body.
- Systemic treatment for ringworm such as oral medications is required for ringworm that affects the nails and scalp.
- Scalp ringworm symptoms appear after more than 10 days, while skin ringworm symptoms usually occur in less than 10 days but sometimes 4 days are enough for the rash to appear.
- Ringworm in humans is characterized by circular rashes, which is red in color and itchy.
- Creams normally get rid of ringworm in humans fairly easily but for some people who have ringworm that have spread to other parts of their body, a doctor might prescribe an oral medication.
Thought to be something that no one gets anymore, Ringworm actually includes several fungal infections that lots of people still suffer from. Ever had athletes foot? Then you’ve had ringworm. Also Jock Itch, nail fungus, scaly scalp all are types of ringworm. Discover all that is involved with ringworm including ringworm treatment, athletes foot cure, in addition to mainstream medical treatments a …
- Thought to be something that no one gets anymore, Ringworm actually includes several fungal infections that lots of people still suffer from. Ever had athletes foot? Then you’ve had ringworm. Also Jock Itch, nail fungus, scaly scalp all are types of ringworm. Discover all that is involved with ringworm including ringworm treatment, athletes foot cure, in addition to mainstream medical treatments a …
- Customer Reviews
- SAPROX is 100% natural clay that contains sulphur and other minerals, humic acids, essential oils and other organic substances that are a product of very slow decomposition of herbs and aquatic plants without presence of oxygen over thousands of years. This natural process preserves beneficial elements within the clay. The combination of all elements play an important part of SAPROX’s complex effe …
- You only need five minutes and one simple solution for your Ringworm. That’s because RingwormKiller penetrates deeply to attack Ringworm from the inside out. This means that, unlike other Ringworm medications, RingwormKiller attacks your RINGWORM from every direction. It not only soothes the itching, it is specially formulated to help your body destroy surface ringworm on contact! …