Ringworm Of The Groin- The Itch In The wrong Place
What Is Ringworm of the groin-?
This is also called Jock Itch. This is a ringworm infection in the groin area. A fungus causes ringworm.
. This itching disease forms circular patches with defined edges. Normally caused by contact with infection from some human being or even an animal, ringworm is a disease that is surely troublesome. Let us know more about how to prevent it and how to treat it.’
Ringworm- clinical look
Ringworm patches form in a circular shape. The ringworm patch has clear defined red edges and a center of skin color. The name worm is misleading because no worm has anything to do with this disease. The fungus finds the groin area moist and warm and that is ideal for it to multiply. You can get the infection by touching somebody else’s ringworm, sharing towels, etc. animals also spread this disease. If you touch an animal suffering from ringworm and then scratch your groin area the fungus will infect you. To find out more about the causes of ringworm of the groin or Jock Itch, click here- Ringworm of the groin
AllStop Ringworm News Video
Learn More with Additional Resources on Ringworm:
- What Is Ringworm
- Ringworm on Body
- Ringworm Treatment Products
- Ringworm of the Skin
- Ringworm Questions
Obese people are more susceptible to get Ringworm. Those who wear very tight clothes are also more susceptible. Diabetics may get this infection faster than others. Please consult your doctor whenever you see the circular patches and itching in the groin area.
This article is only for informative purposes. This article is not intended to be a medical advise and it is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Please consult your doctor for your medical concerns. Please follow any tip given in this article only after consulting your doctor. The author is not liable for any outcome or damage resulting from information obtained from this article.
C.D.Mohatta writes articles on skin problems, skin treatments and skin care. For more information about how to have good skin that looks young and blemish free, please visit- http://www.doctorgoodskin.com/. You will also find solutions to wrinkles, scars, facial rejuvenation, latest laser treatments, skin blemishes and spots, hair care and hair loss and about keeping healthy nails. This site is dedicated to keep you healthy and make you look good. For keeping yourself young and healthy at all the ages find out more about the skin problems and how to cure them.
Article from articlesbase.com
For this technique demonstration, Alberto Crane (UFC Vet, 1st American BB under Gracie Barra, and all around good guy) was gracious enough to show us his signature pass: The CRANE Pass. The pass is especially effective form the closed guard and half guard. Be sure to watch after the instruction, for the moved being used by AthleticBodyCare athlete, Orlando Sanchez, to win the Blue Belt 2010 Absolute World Title! See you on the mat. www.AthleticBodyCare.com http www.GBencino.com
Informational Facts about Ringworm
- Ringworm of the groin is also called tinea cruris (pronounced tin-EE-uh KROOR-iss) or “jock itch.
- Ringworm of the nails is also known as tinea unguium (pronounced tin-EE-uh UN-gwee-um).
- Ringworm of the groin: Wear cotton underwear and change it more than once a day.
- Ringworm is widespread in many countries, including the United States.
- Ringworm is contagious and spreads through direct contact with an infected person or pet.
Factoids on This Topic
- A lot of herbs and plants have good antifungal properties that help in thetreatment for ringworm .
- The development of yellowish crusty areas can form on the scalp as part of the ringworm symptoms.
- Depending on the type of ringworm you have, will determine the type of ringworm symptoms you have.
- Ringworm is another common type of fungal skin infection in dogs that is caused by the Microsporum and Trichophyton fungal species.
- Ringworm of the scalp can be seen as a small pimple that becomes larger.
- Treatment options for these bacterial infections may be complicated by the treatment for ringworm.
- Depending on the location of the infection, ringworm symptoms can vary.
- Ringworm In Humans is caused by coming into contact with an infected person, pet or on some occasions animals such as horses or cattle.
- #ringworm Symptoms and treatment for ringworm http://t.co/DcwGfoIW
- Ringworm symptoms and treatment http://t.co/8rmtFyXz