“…By the time I tried AllStop Ringworm fungal products the Ringworm rash was so bad it was covering most of my torso. I had tried product after product and nothing could get rid of it. I couldn’t sleep…I couldn’t think. The itching was getting so bad I thought I was going to lose my mind until I ordered the Medicated Skin Cream Pack.
. Within a few hours the itch had faded away and it was incredible. I’m finally back to my old self again…”
“I Have to Admit I was skeptical! 48 Hours Later – GONE!”
“I don’t usually send in testimonials, but this one merited it! Desperate and in despair, I used the creams my doctor prescribed and even bought some other product off the internet first.
Nothing worked. I had this Ringworm sore on my leg, near my groin, for over a month. I found All Stop Ringworm cream on the internet and the product was delivered the very next day. No lie — the itch immediately stopped on the first application and two days later it was totally gone and it never came back.
I highly recommend your Ringworm product to anyone who has ringworm symptoms.”
-Roger A., Mississippi
“I have been given my life back!”
“Thank you so much for your amazing product! I have had a severe case of Ringworm s radiating from my groin, down as far as my knees on both legs and under each armpit. My doctor had been trying to treat me for 7 months but the problem was spreading and getting much worse.You were my last hope. It was very painful. I was amazed to find that your products started to bring relief after the first application; now, one week later, I can hardly see the scars. I can’t thank you enough. I have been given my life back. Thank you so much!”
-Linda Vicker, UK Wales
“See the proof!”
“My husband and I contracted Ringworm s from a stray cat we took into our home. I have to admit I was skeptical, but after speaking to your company, I felt a lot better. I had the products shipped overnight and we immediately applied it. I’ve sent before and after pictures. You proved to me that your Ringworm products work exactly how you describe. We were shocked to see that they did! See the proof! Thanks for all your help and being there.”
“In three days, my Ringworm was gone!”
“Hi, my name is Danny. I just finished 3 days of using All Stop ring worm products and my ring worm is gone! I can’t believe it! I have tried everything and nothing worked until I used All Stop and, in three days, my ringworm symptoms was gone! I own a printing shop and wear short pants all the time. The ring worm sores were embarrassing. My workers kept asking me what the sores were. No more ring worm, thanks to All Stop. Thanks a million!”
“Lo and Behold, Your Products Really Saved The Day!”
“Hi, I just wanted to call and say thank you so much for your product. It was such a challenge for us because my son was just about to start school and he had contracted Ringworm s. It was on his back, about the size of two silver dollars. He went to the doctor and he was devastated because he said ‘Yes it’s Ringworm . Just throw some Lotramin cream on and you’ll be fine.’ My son began to cry because the same story was told to us a year ago, except he had 3 large spots on his head. And we all know what people think when you have Ringworm . They immediately think you’re dirty, which is absolutely not the case. It’s a fungus, which most people know, but a lot people really don’t understand that that’s what it is. Lo and behold, your products really saved the day. My son used your PuraCleenRx disinfectant spray daily, the gel and the cream, morning and night. We cleaned our carpet with your disinfectant cleaner and no one else in the house even got one spot on their body, only my son and in 3 days his spots were drying up. He was so happy. It’s just as if it never happened. He was able to go to school every day and no one ever knew he had the Ringworms at all. We just want to say thank you so much for your product. We were so pleased and we will continue to purchase them if we ever need them again. Thank you so much.”
“The only thing that calmed us down was your website.”
“Every time my husband washed with soap and water it would flare up and it would seem to be spreading. We were almost getting paranoid.The only thing that calmed us down was your website and we immediately ordered your package with the spray and the body wash and the cream. Much to our surprise, it came all the way here in two days. I have to say that it started working. As soon as my husband used the body wash, he felt it working immediately. He didn’t feel the way he did with he used just regular soap and water. The body wash you provided was amazing.”
- Ringworm In Humans is mildly contagious and can be spread easily.
- Ringworms are very irritating, people rub it all the time and through this rubbing process, it spreads to the other part of the body.
- Ringworm symptoms can occur on arms, legs and trunk of the body, scalp, face, facial hair (more prevalent in men), hands, and palms.
- Jock itch (tinea cruris) is another type of fungal skin infection that usually grows on the groin, inner thighs, and buttocks and mostly affects male athletes.
- Ringworm, also known as tinea corporis, is a fungal skin infection.
- A small patch of ringworm can usually be treated with an over the counter cream.
Want to Know More?
- Ringworm, as the name might suggest, is not actually a worm induced disease. Ringworm is a fungal infection that affects the moist and damp parts of the body, although it can occur almost anywhere. The fungi strain causing …
All About Ringworm Treatments
Apparently I’ve had ringworm for 2-3 months and never realized what it was. Lucky for me It’s mild, 3 or 4 small redish circles.. less than half the size of a dime, and 1 that’ slightly smaller than a penny.
I was shocked, and disgusted, when I found I had it.. I had always thought Ringworm was some type of skin parasite. Now I’ve realized its a fungus, and my mom (I’m too ashamed to talk with anyone else) wants to try some home remedies before using creams.
I’m currently using garlic slices and simply covering the rings with them. The edges seem to have gotten soft, but it’s to early to tell it it will work.
I’ve looked up treatments such as: Nail Polish, Tree Oil, Vinegar, Watered Down Bleach, Papaya Fruits, etc.
Ringworm Home Remedies
I’m now extremely careful about my skin, washing my hands every time the get near the ring, washing my clothes and sheets every day, avoiding acidic foods, and keeping myself dry.
I apologize for the long introduction, if anyone has had any home remedies that have worked for them, or have some tips or warnings. PLEASE, PLEASE let me know. This stuff is gross and I just want it gone.
No home remedies. get athletes foot anti-fungal cream. works like a charm!!or get sandpaper, like 80 grit or something, rub it across the sites till it bleads, then put cream on it. It will hurt like a Bi**h but it works.
Best Ringworm Treatment
Most Popular! The All Stop Ringworm Pack is the perfect solution for people with only a few small Ringworm sores. It soothes and repairs the skin, while it stops the spread of Ringworm. The long-lasting All Stop Ringworm Pack provides up to a full 12 hours of relief. Safe for use on small children and varying skin types and body parts.
More Resources on Rinworm:
- Ringworm on Scalp
- About Ringworm
- Ringworm Overview
- Risk Factors of Ringworm
- Ringworm Treatment Products
Facts and Information about Ringworm
- Ringworm acquired from another child, who may have no symptoms of his or her own, tends to form bigger rings.
- Ringworm, despite its name is not a worm and has nothing to do with worms.
- Ringworm is a very common contagious condition caused by a fungus and not by worms.
- Ringworm appears as a flat, scaly spot that looks like a pimple.
- Ringworm is very contagious and it can easily be acquired through direct contact with contaminated people, animals or objects.
- Ringworm in animals usually appears as a rapidly growing circular patch of broken hair.
- Ringworm is a well known fungus that is known to infect dogs, cats and people.
- Ringworm is transmitted by direct contact with an infected animal or contact with an item that is contaminated with infective fungal spores.
- Ringworm – once thought to be an actual worm lurking beneath the skin – is a common fungal infection of the skin .
- Ringworm is often used as synonym to Tinea .
Ringworm Treatment for Cats
I have been treating a rescue cat for about 2 weeks now for ringworm. She had a lot of places that were a little crusty on the edges. Now the crusty places seem to have gotten bigger. The Ringworm Treatments I I have a mama cat who always gave her kittens ringworm ( where she licked their necks and ears ). I took them to the vet, and was told that she was a “carrier”, but didn’t have the fungus, herself.
Variety of Cat ringworm treatment
The vet told me to go to the grocery ( or pharmacy ) and get some Lamisil Anti-fungal Cream, and rub this into the ringworm spots. I did that, and within a few days, all of the lesions were healing ( drying up ). I also put some Bitter Apple over the cream, so that the mama wouldn’t want to lick them anymore. The Ringworm Treatment worked, their hair grew back, and no one would ever know they’d had the ringworm.
The Best ringworm treatment for Cats
This ringworm treatment for cats small breeds is easy-to-use, safe and works quickly. Following directions ringworm will quickly dry up and fall off within a week or so. Your cats safety was in mind when we created and thoroughly tested these products on cats.
Our Pets’BestRx Healing & Protection Spray penetrates deep into the layers and combats the Ringworm fungus on top & inside your cat’s skin. It begins working on contact and it’s very easy to use. The itch goes away within minutes.
Sulfinex Cream is a sulfur based product that penetrates deep into the dermal layers of your cat’s skin, while encasing and drying the Ringworm fungus. It stops the Ringworm fungus dead in its tracks! Works fast, its safe and the itch goes away almost immediately. Our white sulfur is non-staining and pleasant smelling. Use only once a day.
Facts and Details
- Fungi are the organisms that can cause infection in humans, and many of these infections involve the skin.
- Itching can spread ringworm in humans.
- A lot of times sharing of combs and other articles of personal use can also cause the spread of ringworm in humans.
- Treating both the dog and the environment are of equal importance.
- Ringworm is a very contagious condition and a ringworm treatment needs to be continued for a month, but theringworm symptomsshould improve within two weeks.
- Systemic treatment for ringworm such as oral medications is required for ringworm that affects the nails and scalp.
- Dogs can easily spread ringworm to other parts of their body by itching.
- For ringworm known as Athlete’s Foot, the symptoms are dry cracked skin, itching between the toes, and at times a patchy appearance on the skin of the feet.
- Ringworm symptoms that are from the most severe cases of the infection include bright or dramatic redness in the infected area, swelling of the surrounding skin, a high fever present in the infected person, and in very harsh cases there can be drainage from the infected area of the skin.
- If you or your loved one shows any of the common signs of ringworm psoriasis, it is crucial to perform how to treat ringworm psoriasis as soon as possible.
- Photo Mug, Ringworm infection on the arm of a sheepworker. Example of tinea, also known as ringworm, on the arm of a sheepworker. The disease was picked up from an infected sheep. Tinea is a fungal infection of the surface of the skin and is caused by various species such as Microsporum, Trichophyton and Epidermophyton. Ringworm, which also affects animals, is highly contagious and can be spread b …
- Customer Reviews
- Customer Reviews