Eczema does not have a known cure to remove it once and for all. But that does not mean you cannot cure it.It is possible to inherit eczema when you've got several prone members in your family. Eczema may develop as a skin disease that damages the skin its barrier-like capabilities from your weakened immune system. Eczema can also develop from your allergies, stress and other irritants that are prone to causing sudden skin reactions.
One itchy reddish spot. Two itchy red-colored spots. Three rough, itchy, reddish spots. Ten flaky, rough, itchy, red spots. A ring of flaky, rough, itchy, reddish spots. Sounds familiar? That's correct. These are the signs and symptoms of a skin infection, called dermatophytosis, or more often called ringworm. Although it isn't a fatal illness, ringworm is highly contagious and may grow to be serious as soon as it advances through the entire body.
The Appearance of Ringworm
Below is a list of the most common places people contract ringworm:
- By touching a person who has a fungal infection.
– From your pets. Dogs and cats, as well as farm animals can be infected with ringworm.
– On floors of public showers or locker rooms or damp surfaces. This is the most
common method of contracting ringworm.
– Objects that an infected person has touched such as hats, combs, brushes, bed linens,
telephones, gym mats and shower stalls.
What is Ringworm?
Ringworm which is additionally known as Tinea, could be a fungal infection that affects fingers, toenails, the feet or skin. The cause is from dermatphytes, mold-like fungi, that lives on dead tissues of the skin, nails and hair. It’s been named ringworm as a result of of its red circular path on the skin and worms don’t cause it.
They’re usually transmitted from animals to animals and animals to humans. They like to measure in moist areas. Anyone will be infected by ringworm, as it is terribly contagious. The fungus that causes the ringworm on the body thrives in humans, animals and soil. The fungus that lives in each animals and humans causes ringworm within the scalp. It starts with a pimple that leaves a scaly space, as it grows larger. This type appears ten to 14 days from infection.The fungi that cause the ringworms on nails and feet only live in humans. Athlete’s foot is another name for ringworms on the foot and causes the skin to scale and crack. The one on the nails causes the nails to be thicker and chalky. Ringworm will be contracted from an on the spot skin-to-skin contact and or indirectly to the realm touched by an infected animal or person or from the soil. It can be cured using an anti-fungal medicine. Being aware and keeping faraway from its sources will prevent ringworms.
To avoid, keep common areas clean and disinfected, don’t share personal things with others. To cure this skin disease, a treatment should be strictly followed even once the disappearance of its symptoms and creating sure that treatment has been done to the supply of the infection.
The fungi that cause ringworm live in moist and dirty places. Pets should forever be checked regularly for possible carriers of the fungus. If these precautions are well taken, infection can be avoided but if not, this skin disease will be treated with proper medication.
Proven Ringworm Solution
Our Ringworm solution has proven itself over and over even on most serious Ringworm infections. That’s why more and more Dermatologists recommend our products to their patients. Our solution fights the bacteria component as well as the Ringworm FUNGAS itself.
We encourage you to look at our package of products included for the right Ringworm solution for you and your family. We know you will be satisfied with the results and we guarantee it. Prevent ringworm now!
Additional Resources on Ringworm – Get the Facts:
- Ringworm on Body
- Ringworm Treatment Products
- Ringworm and Animals
- Ringworm of the Skin
- Ringworm Questions
Informational Video About Ringworm
Informational Quotes about Ringworm
Ringworm of the crotch and ringworm of the armpits also resemble the previously described forms of the disease, the only notable differences consisting in symptomatic intensity and duration. Ringworm of the crotch and ringworm of the armpits are caused by the same infectious fungal elementals responsible for causing ringworm of the feet and hands, and they often occur together. Ringworm of the crotch and armpits produce intense itching, inflammation and irritation of the skin, blisters and sometimes even pronounced scaling. Ringworm is common among fungal skin infections and involves ringworm symptoms like itching, swelling, scaly skin and baldness.
Did You Know?
- Vinegar, alcohol, and even lemon juice are acidic and used as a home treatment for ringworm by mothers and grandmothers.
- An estimated 10-20% of people will develop a fungal skin infection during their lifetime .
- Over-the-counter creams such as Lotrimin or Mycelex can be used to treat ringworm symptoms.
- Systemic treatment for ringworm such as oral medications is required for ringworm that affects the nails and scalp.
- Ringworm symptoms on the body usually appear 4-10 days after exposure.
- Candidiasis, another type of fungal skin infection, is caused by yeast that survives on warm and moist areas and causes mouth, vaginal, thrush, or nailbed infections among adults.
- Prescription pills and creams are an effective and safe ringworm treatment.
More Reading on This Topic
- Way more than half of all fungal skin infections are caused by dermatophytes. These parasitic fungi feed off keratin protein for their nutrient source. Keratin is a structural component of your outer skin layer, hair and nails. These types of fungus …
- Fungal skin infections can be found anywhere on your body, but most commonly found on your feet. If you’ve heard of the term “athlete’s foot” or ” Hong Kong foot”, it is basically an infection you get from wet and dirty places such as gym floors, …
- Fungi live on just about all surfaces of our bodies. Below certain conditions, they will cause infections, especially in warm and humid areas. The symptoms and also appearances of a fungal skin infection depend on the type of …
This Micro-Tek Medicated shampoo is a special, non-toxic formula designed not to damage or coat hair. They also contain special ingredients to pull moisture from the air to hydrate and replenish coats. Fast-acting, anti-itch formula. Relieves skin problems such as hot spots, seborrhea and ringworm. Effective for viral, fungal and bacterial skin conditions. Speeds healing and eliminates pet odors. …
- SAPROX is 100% natural clay that contains sulphur and other minerals, humic acids, essential oils and other organic substances that are a product of very slow decomposition of herbs and aquatic plants without presence of oxygen over thousands of years. This natural process preserves beneficial elements within the clay. The combination of all elements play an important part of SAPROX’s complex effe …
- This Micro-Tek Medicated shampoo is a special, non-toxic formula designed not to damage or coat hair. They also contain special ingredients to pull moisture from the air to hydrate and replenish coats. Fast-acting, anti-itch formula. Relieves skin problems such as hot spots, seborrhea and ringworm. Effective for viral, fungal and bacterial skin conditions. Speeds healing and eliminates pet odors. …
- Customer Reviews
- Customer Reviews
- Customer Reviews