Most Popular! The All Stop Ringworm Pack is the perfect solution for people with only a few small Ringworm sores. It soothes and repairs the skin, while it stops the spread of Ringworm. The long-lasting All Stop Ringworm Pack provides up to a full 12 hours of relief. Safe for use on small children and varying skin types and body parts.
- Ringworm Product Works Fast – Penetrates Deep to Kill Fungus
- Stops the Itch within minutes – Let’s you sleep at night and focus on work and family without the stress.
- Heals the Ringworm Sores – No more embarrassment from the ringworm sores
- Safe, Deep Penetrating and Strong acting – you control your own treatment based on your skin type
- Complete System – step by step instructions make it simple and easy
- Guaranteed to Work! – All Stop backs the products
- FAST Shipping – Peace of mind knowing you can get it as early as tomorrow with discrete packaging
- Best recommended ringworm treatment product.
Additional Resources on Ringworm – Get the Facts:
- Ringworm Questions
- Recommended Products for Ringworm
- Signs and symptoms of Ringworm
- Risk Factors of Ringworm
- Ringworm Overview
What is ringworm infection and how to treat ringworm.
Facts About Ringworm
- Ringworm of the scalp is called tinea capitis .
- Ringworm can appear on any part of the body, but will most commonly appear in dark, moist areas.
- Ringworm is contagious if you come in direct contact with it.
- Ringworm can also be common in dogs and cats and can be transmitted from them to you.
- Ringworm is often found in warmer climates since fungus thrives in humid, hot places, therefore allowing the fungus to be picked up from the soil.