Scabies home remedies – do they work?
Do scabies home remedies work? Scabies is a skin infection that is caused by mites. These mites can be passed on from pets to humans and this condition is very contagious. That is why it is very important that we check our pets for this disease and treat them right away if we find that they have an infestation of scabies mites. If unfortunately you get infected by the scabies mites and get scabies, you may want to know what scabies home remedies work.
There are scabies home remedies that you can do yourself. Below is a list of scabies home remedies that actually work. What are some scabies home remedies?
Neem Leaves – one of the effective scabies home remedies
Neem leaves is one of the most effective scabies home remedies. It can be used as a topical treatment to relieve the itching and kill the mites, as well as a medication to be taken in orally to facilitate the healing.
You will need fresh or dried neem leaves, turmeric powder and mustard oil. Mix the mustard oil and the turmeric powder. Add an equal amount of crushed neem leaves. Mix all three until they form into a paste. This paste is what most use as one of the scabies home remedies. You apply this paste on to the affected area. Leave for an hour and then wash it off. To make the treatment more effective, boil neem leaves in a small amount of water and drink at least a tablespoon of it. Repeat the scabies home remedies after a week to make sure that all new mite eggs are also killed.
Tea Tree Oil – another of the proven scabies home remedies
Tea tree oil is also one of the scabies home remedies that people swear by. All you need to do is to apply tea tree oil to the rashes as often as you need until the mites are killed and the rashes disappear. Tea tree oil is effective in helping to relieve the itch and kill the mites and their eggs.
The above scabies home remedies have been proven to help in healing scabies. Try any one of these scabies home remedies to help with your scabies infection.
Instead of applying scabies home remedies only, you can use Scabies Lotion Combo. It is Best Value for an Individual! The All Stop Scabies Combo Pack begins working immediately to attack the Scabies mites and eggs buried beneath the skin. Includes a Free Travel Size All Stop Mitactin Skin Spray to help eradicate your Scabies problem while away from home!
Information and Facts about Scabies
- Scabies is an itchy skin condition caused by a tiny mite that lives in the skin of human beings.
- Scabies is spread when an infected person is in close contact with another person for a long period of time.
- Scabies are little bugs (mites) that burrow under the skin and cause severe itching (most often at night) and little red bumps.
- Scabies cannot live outside the human body for more than 3 days.
- Scabies is usually spread from person to person by close, prolonged physical contact such as touching a person who has scabies or holding hands.
Other Resources on Scabies
- Scabies Q and A
- Products tha can cure Scabies
- Scabies – Wiki
- Symptoms and Signs of Scabies
- Scabies How it Affects People