Getting Rid of Head Lice
I’m almost 100% positive that my family somehow got scabies. My 1 and 1/2 year old is in misery and has the red itchy bumbs ALL OVER her, as do I. We don’t have insurance and all the doctors I call either won’t see us, are booked up or are way too expensive. Medicaid is a joke, so please don’t even suggest it. Please only answer my question, is it safe to use Head Lice killing stuff on a 1 and 1/2 year old because I read several places online that is an effective way to kill scabies without a prescription? (all the prescriptions to kill scabies are toxic anyway, so it seems a home remedy would be safer for my daughter). I’ve been using tea tree oil since last night, it seems to help a little, but it said not to use it on children so I’ve used such a small amount on her that it doesn’t seem to help her.
Looking for Head Lice Treatment
Hey, you know nothing about my life or who I am so how dare you judge whether or not I should have kids. Not everyone can afford insurance and I don’t think that people who can should be the only people having kids. If someone gets laid off due to outsourcing should they have not had their kids either? This is a perfect example of people who shouldn’t ANSWER QUESTIONS that they aren’t actually answering the question.
Other Resources on Scabies – Get the Facts:
The Most Effective Head Lice Remedy
Liceadex One Step Lice & Nit Removal Gel is a special, one of a kind, natural formula that provides a safe effective way to kill head lice and their eggs, without traditional and potentially harmful pesticide ingredients like permethrin or pyrethrum found in many over the counter solutions or expensive, multiple-step, essential oil-based solutions. Our formulation, using specialized surfactants and minerals such as bromides, is the fastest-acting and most effective head lice products you will find today without using pesticides.
- Kills all head lice and eggs naturally in minutes
- Contains no pesticides
- Allows for easy pain-free, tangle-free nit and debris removal
- Rinses completely clean without oily residue
- Can be used multiple times safely
- Can be used safely after “other” head lice treatments have been done
Symptoms of Scabies Rash
Intense itching is the first Symptoms of scabies rash. The itching usually does not start for a few (4 to 6) weeks, then increases gradually until, in about 2 months, it becomes relentless. However, in a person who has suffered the infection before, the itching can start within 1 to 4 days.
Unlike in other skin infections, where the itching happens in spurts, in scabies the itching is continuous and tends to worsen at night. Most patients are not able to sleep at all – such is the extent of the itching. If you suffer from itching that wakes you up in the middle of the night, you mostly suffer from scabies.
The itching occurs when the female skin mite burrows into the skin, since she uses her jaws and legs to cut into the upper layer of the skin. It is also caused when larvae become adults and begin to roam around on the skin or attach themselves to hair follicles. The itching particularly occurs in areas of the body such as:
- The wrists
- Between finger
- Around the nipples (in women)
- Around the genitals (in men)
- Areas around the buttocks
- Inner elbows
- Around the waist and umbilicus
- Sides of the feet
Symptoms of Scabies Rashes
The other symptoms of scabies is rashes with tiny red bumps on the skin. These are actually the ‘burrows’ or ‘tunnels’ in which the skin mite lays her eggs. These burrows are quite thin, almost threadlike and anywhere between 2 mm to 15 mm in length. They appear gray or red in color.
Burrows are usually very difficult to see, however, if looked at carefully, you could see a skin mite at the end of a burrow as a tiny white point. The scabies rashes are often confused with stretch marks or even dry skin; therefore treating scabies can be difficult if misdiagnosed.
Best Symptoms of Scabies Treatment
Best Value for an Individual! The All Stop Scabies Combo Pack begins working immediately to attack the Scabies mites and eggs buried beneath the skin. Includes a Free Travel Size All Stop Mitactin Skin Spray to help eradicate your Scabies problem while away from home!
Mitactin Deep Cleaning Salve and Mitactin Skin Spray formula includes properties to allow deep penetration within the skin to reach the mites and the eggs. DEMOLISHES all the Symptoms of Scabies on top and inside the skin! ATTACKS the eggs within the skin too!
Resources of Interest on Scabies:
- Scabies Facts
- Scabies Overview
- Infection Scabies
- Scabies Treatment Products
- Scabies – Topic Overview
Facts about Scabies
- Scabies is an extremely contagious skin disease that must be treated quickly.
- Scabies, also called sarcoptic mange, is caused by a microscopic mite ( Sarcoptes scabiei ) that burrows into the skin, causing an allergic reaction and severe itching within several weeks.
- Scabies is a skin condition that effects anyone, no matter what their class or ethnicity.
- Scabies has been around for hundreds, if not thousands of years.
- Scabies live a lot longer than 3 days on clothing, don’t believe that one.
Scabies is an infestation of mites ( small insects ) distinguished by tiny red bumps and intense itching. This highly catching infection regularly spreads from individual to individual while they’re sleeping together in the same bed or have close personal contact.
The itching is due to the Scabies mites burrowing into the skin where they lay eggs that hatch a couple of days later on. Scabies can affect folks of every age. It happens often in youngsters and teens.
What are the signs of scabies?
It might take between 4 to 6 weeks for a child to develop signs of it after coming in communication with an infected person.
In children younger than two years old, the lesions have a tendency to present themselves on the head, neck, palms, and soles. In older children and adults, the Rash is generally on the hands, between the fingers, wrists, belt line, quads, belly button, in the groin area, round the breasts, and in the armpits.
These are the most typical evidence of it. But each child may suffer symptoms differently.
Scabies Symptoms may include :
- itching, often dreadful
- rash, with tiny spots or red bumps
- scaly or crusty skin ( with sophisticated conditions )
How is scabies diagnosed?
In diagnosing it, the skin and skin crevices are inspected by you or your child’s physician. A sampling of skin, got by scraping the skin, might be examined under a microscope to approve the presence of mites.
Treatment for scabies :
It is treatable and customarily all members in a family are treated simultaneously even if they do not show symptoms. A treatment will be provided based on :
- your child’s age, general fitness, and medical history
- extent of the infestation
- your child’s tolerance for particular medicines, procedures, or scabies treatments
- expectancies for the course of the infestation
- your opinion or preference
Scabies Treatment may include :
- applications of prescription lotions and creams , for example permethrin and lindane solutions
- oral antihistamine medicine ( to help in alleviating itching )
- in some cases, topical ointments are advised additionally.
It’s important to clean all garments and bedding in hot water and dry in a hot dryer. Clothing and other objects that can’t be washed ( i.e, pillows, preserved creatures ) should be placed in a plastic carrier bag for no less than one week
The itching may continue for many weeks after the opening treatment of it.
Best Value for an Individual! The All Stop Scabies Combo Pack begins working immediately to attack the mites and eggs buried beneath the skin. Includes a Free Travel Size All Stop Mitactin Skin Spray to help eradicate your problem while away from home!
- (1) 4 oz. / 118 ml Mitactin Deep Cleaning Salve
- (1) 8 oz. / 236 ml Mitactin Skin Spray
- (1) 2 oz. / 59 ml Mitactin Skin Spray – Travel Size - Free!
Mitactin Deep Cleaning Salve and Mitactin Skin Spray formula includes properties to allow deep penetration within the skin to reach the mites and the eggs. DEMOLISHES the Scabies on top and inside the skin! ATTACKS the eggs within the skin too!
Non-Toxic Scabies Treatment
- Rest assured your family is safe from toxic chemicals even if they do not have symptoms of scabies for treatment
- Products will not burn the skin and cause irritation
- Do not worry about getting sick from toxic scabies treatments
- Pleasant Smelling formula will put your mind at ease with application
- Safe enough to used on the skin daily for relief from scabies
- Safe enough for use on small children and pregnant women
- Save money on doctors visits that do not seem to work
- Eliminate embarrassment from going to the doctor and letting others know you have scabies
Kills Mites and Stop Itching
- Eliminates stress so you can get on with your life without having to worry about scabies
- Get your life back with personal contact with your loved ones, start hugging your kids again
- Treat yourself from the privacy of your own home
- Sleep better at night because you are not waking up to itch
- Healthier skin without having sores or dryness from your scabies treatment
Additional Resources on Scabies: