A Bit about Norwegian Scabies
What is Norwegian Scabies?
Difference Between Norwegian Scabies and Regular Scabies
The truth is the main difference between Norwegian scabies and regular scabies is simply the number of mites present on an infected person. In regular scabies, the number of mites on a host at any one time is, on average, 10 to 15 (with a range of 3-50). Persons with Norwegian scabies, on the other hand, will have thousands to millions of mites. Consequently, their skin manifestations are much more severe, with thick, hyperkeratotic crusts that can occur on almost any area of the body.
The type of mite in both presentations is exactly the same. The difference lies with the host, with those developing Norwegian scabies usually having a compromised immune system. Indeed, a normal host who acquires scabies from a patient with Norwegian scabies will develop only a usual case of scabies.
Norwegian Scabies Treatment
Norweign Scabies requires products that will break down the crust and also heal infection quickly. Just to let you know our All StopTM products does just that and much more!
Best Value for an Individual! The All Stop Scabies Combo Pack begins working immediately to attack the Scabies mites and eggs buried beneath the skin. Includes a Free Travel Size All Stop Mitactin Skin Spray to help eradicate your Scabies problem while away from home!
Non-Toxic Norwegian Scabies Treatment
- Rest assured your family is safe from toxic chemicals even if they do not have symptoms of Norwegian scabies for treatment
- Products will not burn the skin and cause irritation
- Do not worry about getting sick from toxic scabies treatments
- Pleasant Smelling formula will put your mind at ease with application
- Safe enough to used on the skin daily for relief from scabies
- Safe enough for use on small children and pregnant women
- Save money on doctors visits that do not seem to work
- Eliminate embarrassment from going to the doctor and letting others know you have Norwegian Scabies
Learn more about Scabies.
President, Q-Based Healthcare TM
The Makers of All Stop TM Products
Toll Free 1.866.314.8917
-A Bit about Norwegian Scabies