Is Your Pet Safe?: Morgellon’s Disease-A New parasitic disease may be transmitted by pets
“I went to several doctors for five years with skin lesions. Nobody beleived me. They called me ‘Delusional’. Dr. Uppal figured it out, treated me and I am better now after so many years. Dr. Uppal saved my life.”
- Andronikki Rios
The book is based on my practice of Infectious diseases and discovery of a new parasitic disease referred to as Morgellon’s Disease. My experience made me realize the dilemmas of the recognition of the disease in the medical community and social
List Price: $ 9.99
Price: [wpramaprice asin="B004NNUYC4"]
[wprebay kw="morgellons" num="2" ebcat="-1"] [wprebay kw="morgellons" num="3" ebcat="-1"]
- In order to prevent such complications and misfortunes, an early parasite removal should be implemented at once.
- Virtually nothing is being done to stop the unfolding epidemic of the Morgellons Fiber Disease.
- Parasitic diseases are widespread in tropical areas, with Malaria being the primary parasitic illness resulting in over 1 million deaths every year.
- Physicians and researchers searching for the cause of Morgellons symptoms often look for common exposures shared by people who believe they have the condition.
- One of the signature symptoms for Morgellons disease is due to the presentation of various colored fibers either on or within the skin tissue.
- Parasitic diseases are infections which are caused and transmitted by parasites.
- More commonly known as face mites, Demodex mites are arachnids (relatives of spiders, horseshoe crabs, etc.) which are found on practically all mammals.
- While there are not still vaccines available for parasitic diseases, over the last decade has been a period of major advances in our understanding of the development of both innate and adaptive immune response and how it is related to parasitic diseases.
More Reading on This Topic
- I didn’t mean to freak out any newbies with this Morgellons stuff. I think we are probably well protected with orgonite. I would also like to reiterate a warning about the dataasylum site. It is a very clever and very nasty piece of …
- This post is simply an introduction to following posts. In following posts I will write about what I do to maintain my health and ward Morgellons off. I will do it section by section so it is hopefully clear and easy to find in this blog.
- Preserving your mattress with a Sleep Titeª mattress protector is imperative. Sleep Tite mattress protectors prevent the accumulation of moisture and skin flakes in your mattress; an unprotected mattress creates an optimal environment for the breeding of bacteria, dust mites, and bed bugs. The protective material is 100% waterproof and will shield your mattress from all liquid stains. If a stain …
- Customer Reviews
- Customer Reviews
- Parasitic infections remain a significant cause of morbidity and mortality in the world today. Often endemic in developing countries many parasitic diseases are neglected in terms of research funding and much remains to be understood about parasites and the interactions they have with the immune system. This book examines current knowledge about immune responses to parasitic infections affectin …
Social Media Comments